Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Brikenbur

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Brikenbur

  1. Her cattitude could mean anything
  2. Omg when a new single went from dark green to light green
  3. Oh dear lord, not a "deluxe" of this critically-panned album
  4. Can't wait for Spotify's social media update congratulating YSPSFAGSIL … also not the slur in the acronym
  5. Not an Arianator, but, I'd agree. I mean, she released "petal" as a second single
  6. Whew I knew you were talking about this hunk whew lemme stream on deezer
  7. Whew Miss Ophelia has some stiff competition at next years Grammys
  8. Why is this guy and his family continuously bothering JAŸ-Z when it's clear he wants nothing to do with him? Why would you even want to find out if he really is your father at this point?
  9. Brikenbur replied to DivaCup's topic in Base
    I thought we as a collective have moved on from caring about visuals; it's less stressful over here
  10. It's refreshing to see a female artist breaking a record set by the iconic Whitney and Mariah without needing variants to do so
  11. What? You don't think a rubber band is an analogyyyyy?
  12. The way this gif still has 125M monthly listeners
  13. I read: Mitchell Musso Hospitalized
  14. The Beatles discography is not good. Idk what were in the drugs back then, but I've never connected with it… and you know, I connect with most things.
  15. Beyoncé RENAISSANCE Music of the Sun

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.