Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Jae Stephens - 'AUDACITY'

Featured Replies

Just started getting into her and this is excellent jonnyBop after bop!!

Crush, NOKMN, Attaboy!, B4U and Gymnastics are the standouts for me but honestly no song is a skip. Will have to give her discography a listen!

  • Replies 190
  • Views 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • made a banner for tonight!! we're getting that promo for our queen!

  • hq

  • 7.6 from Pitchfork omg Pitchfork Jae Stephens: AUDACITY Read Allison Harris’ review of the album.

Color me gagged, this was very Limewire coded like I was brought back to the 2000s with all this loud ass club bops gaycatina1 she did the damn thing

On my fourth listen it's soooo addictive jonny2

The melodies jonny

Soft side might be my top but like they're all so good

I'm excited to listen to this! She's been on my gym playlist for a min since Sellout so I'm excited to see how this project sounds!

  • Author
6 hours ago, AdrianNicki said:

The Girls bonus track is also really good.

Just got to hear it and WHEW deadbanana4

Can't wait to listen to this again. Definitely a gym album!! I love her lyrics and production.

Upon consecutive listens, I think Soft Side is the sleeper hit of the album gaycat5

BEST NEW ARTIST HERE WE GO. WAP

We love the Debut AOTY!

Edited by Taylor fanboy

my husband who has never heard of her is completely obsessed with this album. I need to listen to it. I used to like some bops from her eps.

I can't stop listening to this jonny5 everything about this album is just really great

can't even pick a favorite song yet because every song is so good ihype

Edited by youresotoxic

Shocked at how good this album is! Still think her last album is stronger but maybe once she added deluxe tracks it will become stronger album. heart2

  • ATRL Moderator

Initial thoughts... I love everything as expected. The strongest stretch for me is definitely Sugar Trap through Downhill. I was gagging over the back and forth key changes in The Distance and the electric guitar surprise moment in Soft Side.

If I had to pick the weakest track, I think I'd go with B4U, but that's just personal taste.

The singles were all really great choices! A good sampling of the album's audacious, industrial production and other 2000s pastiche. I Miss The City is really such a standout to me. Gorgeous song and interesting premise. Gymnastics is an incredible closer. I wish it had another run of the chorus though!!

Lyrics are witty and exacting as per usual. She captures the spirit of misandry in a humorous and accessible way. I think the branding, title, and theme of this album are all giving her a unique persona that hopefully leads to more notoriety. It's exciting to be on this journey as a fan because I really think she's due for a breakout moment soon!

Ok now I'm so obsessed with Expensive & Difficult... she's insane!!! You can tell she studied. Very excited to see where she goes from here

the girls being one of the best songs.. girl if she doesn't release this on streaming NOW

kukai

I don't see enough people talking about The Distance's outro... this is healing the world in a sense. jonny6

  • Author
48 minutes ago, Alex said:

I don't see enough people talking about The Distance's outro... this is healing the world in a sense. jonny6

The Distance is truly a career highlight jonny4 it's such a beautiful midtempo!

I DEMAND EVERYONE TO STREAM "EXPENSIVE AND DIFFICULT" THIS SONG SHOULD PUT BACK PATIENT ZERO IN THE WARD

I'm not kidding.. The song is so good! FML I got GOOSEBUMPS!!

Ok I'm sold... Direct me to each and every vinyl variant. This girl deserves my money. Keep'em jams comin', girl!

I want to go to the tour already! 😭😭😭😭

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.