Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Airhead

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Airhead

  1. She should have released snippets or an album trailers. Something, anything.
  2. Im obsessed with Crush.
  3. Amazing track. I always hear it at the most random times.
  4. Airhead replied to Azulito's topic in Base
    I feel like C3 will be her big breakthrough.
  5. 2 weeks until the album. I hope she has some good promo lined up, excited either way. Kehlani and Mariah were able to get a hit with their recent eras, I was hoping the same for Victoria.
  6. Big Pimpin Dirt of your Shoulder 99 Problems
  7. I want her to win so bad.
  8. first time ever listening to her. Im digging this so far.
  9. I have a coworker that was taking Reta, within maybe 6 weeks she had dropped 30 pounds. She says it suppressed her appetite. She didn't workout or anything.
  10. DEJA VU is so underrated.
  11. Phaedra just be doing anything 😂 but she is the type that thinks that she can save or fix someone, so I get it.
  12. Happy Birthday Beyoncé. Love you babe. Always and forever.
  13. RESENTMENT should have feature Jazmine Sullivan.
  14. Just discovered her. I like her.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.