Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Jae Stephens - 'AUDACITY'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 190
  • Views 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • made a banner for tonight!! we're getting that promo for our queen!

  • hq

  • 7.6 from Pitchfork omg Pitchfork Jae Stephens: AUDACITY Read Allison Harris’ review of the album.

She knows how to make catchy pop songs, tons of potential here, but a lot of these songs are LOUD as ****. Her voice is a bit overproduced on some of these deadbanana2

That closing 1-2-3-4 punch of Downhill / B4U / Expensive & Difficult / Gymnastics

zach-campbell-happy.gif

40 minutes ago, Solaria said:

She knows how to make catchy pop songs, tons of potential here, but a lot of these songs are LOUD as ****. Her voice is a bit overproduced on some of these deadbanana2

mxahtXd.gif.e4574f6881ccb8ea93dacb0c2661

she understands the fundamentals of pop music so well, it's insane she's not bigger than she is already. this is a bulletproof album, even if i didn't vibe with a few songs in the second half. Total Sellout was my introduction to her, but this solidified her as one of my favourite pop artists of the decade.

Wait I'm on sugar trap and I haven't heard any of the prerelease singles and its no skips so far

this was kinda top 5 AOTY on first listen and just keeps growing jonny2 Total Sellout was cute but this is a huge improvement

Just a good tight debut album. I think the music on the Sellout EPs was a bit more diverse and I miss that a touch, but it's hard to argue against an album that's so well put-together.

on my first listen (i didn't listen to any single from this) and i haven't heard a skip so far.. bop after bop (i'm listening to the distance right now). This album feels nostalgic and fresh at the same time, she tore

23 hours ago, TrueBlood said:

Unsurprisingly, best R&B record I've heard in a VERY long time.

I honesty don't get R&B from this album at all. It's very pop driven …

I don't think it's as strong as Total Sellout tbh but I'm sure it will grow

just ordered a vinyl!!

B4U ??????????

ITS GIVING BAAAANGEEEEER !!!! An incredible bop.

B4U, Attaboy and Gymnatics >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

My go to jam is soft side

Also pinkpantheress backvocaling on crush wasn't on my bingo card for 2026 kukai

24 minutes ago, Rigalo said:

I don't think it's as strong as Total Sellout tbh but I'm sure it will grow

just ordered a vinyl!!

I was also waiting until i heard the album before ordering rip

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.