Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Jae Stephens - 'AUDACITY'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 190
  • Views 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • made a banner for tonight!! we're getting that promo for our queen!

  • hq

  • 7.6 from Pitchfork omg Pitchfork Jae Stephens: AUDACITY Read Allison Harris’ review of the album.

The Distance / Softside are soooooooo good. Like yes this whole album is delicious everytime I hear something new when I listen but those two tracks are massive!

Trying to re-route
Trying to re-route
Tell me how does it feel

Edited by TryMe

this is literally pop excellence. outside the singles i am loving crush, no one knows my name, but expensive & difficult is FIRE. I am a britney stan and i love how britney janet coded this feels but veryyyyyyy much Jae. cannot wait to see her on a proper tour with this and hopefully a better budget for dancing/props or at least opening for tinashe next year (one can hope)

THIS AOTY jonny5

53gzhBbS.gifNo one knows my name - the hit you are clap3

the transition from I Miss the City into The Distance gaycat7

THEN the transition into Soft Side...and the ADLIBS AT THE END??? alexz

Downhill - Down-da-da-da melody is sick. her mind is tew strong mazen the HIGH NOTE WAP

B4U is sooo sultry and Danja Blackout coded omg chick2

Expensive & Difficult chorus INSANE redface

Edited by gorgeouss

Love how she's currently the face of black popstars comeback! clap3

The Girls is such an insane track WAP playing my CD for the first time in my car blasting it truly gagged me so hard

This kinda disappointed me. Had higher expectations and thought it was rather monotonous monkey

Not as stellar as it could've been, the second half kind of drags. But still pretty good, the funny lyrics, the clubby backdrop with the 00's rnb pop tropes, a lot to enjoy. I just feel it could've been bigger and better for her standards if I'm honest.

she really shouldn't have released it on the same day as Tinashe, even I still haven't listened to it

I'm still kinda struggling with this, I've been obsessed since Body Favors but I feel like there's only like 2 tracks here that touch the strongest material on Total Sellout (boyfriend forever, precious, pda, afterbody, kiss it, that's my baby)

I was expecting more. I wonder if a deluxe with a couple of BANGERS could fully flesh out the album for me

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.