Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

How healthy are you?

Featured Replies

I give myself an 8 because I'm a bit overweight right now. I need to lose about 15–20 kg to get back into shape. I have a bit of a belly. I've just been eating too many random snacks,desserts and fast food lately, but it was worth it, lol. This mid-year I'll be able to get back to my usual weight. Im goin back to diet.

Do you train? I've been thinking about going to the gym, but they're too overly crowded here, and that stresses me out. I also don't have any cute new gym clothes yet and need to buy some. I dont wanna go there lookin like a mess. I dream of having one of those model-like bodies, but at the same time, I don't want to take steroids or peptides. They scare me. But yes, I really want to get into the gym lifestyle......one of my goals in my checkmark list. Is in the top of my list so sometimes i wonder if i should take the juice gaycat6
i dont care about sex or social pressure to look good but i really dream with lookin real hot for myself* i wanna look olympian

i walk regularly outside tho. I go out everyday with my mom or friends when im free and i dance in my livin room to the popgirls videos too. I have a huge tv so videos are awesome there. I used to be sedentary when i was in my late 10s-early 20s. After the pandemic im more appreciative of life outside,sports, nature and exercise. Inactivity is really harmful to the body

Do you drink? Never. I don't really know what alcohol feels like. I don't know what it feels like to be drunk or hungover. I personally see alcohol as a door to bad or dark things specially cause my dad cheated when he started drinkin two decades ago. Dont wanna lose control of myself and my mind. In my country drinking culture is not as strong as europe but definitely social life is attached to it. You have social pressure for it. I dont care. I bite them if they try. im a rabid dog. siptea

Do you smoke? I know is weird but i really like the smell of cigarettes and weed, but I don't know what smoking feels like. Im not interested.
My grandpa was a heavy heavy smoker and it ruined his health so for me thats not good. I have probably the genetic memory* of it
Yes maybe i look like a very boring person but im all about that Zen Straight Edge Life now.

Are you healthy? I am. I have no diseases, no physical pain or tiredness, no broken bones, no surgeries in my 33 years of life, and I've been in great health my whole life. However, I've had really bad skin problems-dermatitis since childhood-puberty. It's just genetics. I'm having a hard time finding a good dermatologist here because they all seem obsessed with fillers and Botox, and they keep trying to push those treatments on me even if i dont have wrinkles yet. I also went through some severe anxiety issues that were intense enough to put some people in mental health facilities, but I managed to overcome them and quit my medication. It took me a long time to understand my brain system better and filter the bad ideas-brain waste. My mental health situation is not a common one. Is a rare type. But im really happy and ok now. Livin that saturn return life. But i have a supportive family. Thats the thing that helped me a lot. Even in my worst times they were there for me. Everyone mocked me and was happy with my downfalls...... but my parents stood by me. My heart breaks for everyone strugglin all by themselves. Sending them a hug and resiliance* there's a door to escape those issues i believe.

Do you do yearly check-ups? Sometimes.

Edited by AvadaKedavra

  • Replies 43
  • Views 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I work out 5 days a week I do not smoke I do not drink I cool my own meals with natural ingredients and follow a balanced diet I sleep 8 hours a day I do health check-ups every semester I do not list

  • AshleyLovescats887
    AshleyLovescats887

    I am lowkey like ariana

  • PicklePower
    PicklePower

    I enjoy burger

Do you train? I train between 4-6 days, depending. But I only lift weights. I don't do cardio at all.
Do you drink? I will sometimes get a drink if I'm out to eat with friends. I do consume a ton of energy drinks, though.
Do you smoke? No.
Do you eat healthy? Sometimes.
Do you do yearly check-ups? I haven't been to the doctor in over a decade unless you count the orthopedic surgeon from gym injuries.

Gurl I am a massive functioning alcoholic, I am not way healthy at all

Depends what the scale is designed to measure. I don't have any long-term (or short-term) illnesses at the moment, I can move around, run, and lift weights, I sleep well and I think I'm mentally sharp. So from that perspective 10/10

That said, I do not get check-ups regularly and although I exercise and try to eat healthy, I don't measure my calories or my nutrient intake, so in those areas there is probably room for improvement so I guess maybe 8/10?

5-6/10.

I exercise on average four times a week. Spin, yoga, pilates, resistance training.

I don't drink or smoke anywhere as much as I used to.

My diet isn't the best and as an overweight person I'm finding it hard to lose the weight.

I do yearly check ups when they're covered by my work health insurance.

  1. 4-5 times a week and a workout class (sprint, full body, hot pilates)/3-5 mile run every other week

  2. Casually and socially, but not enough to get blacked out.

  3. If I'm drunk

  4. I eat as organic and healthy as I can but sometimes I'll eat a burger or other fast food if I feel like it. I'm active enough that it doesn't really matter

  5. Doctor once a year, dentist twice a year

I'd say I'm probably between 7.5-8. My sleep schedule could use some tweaking, but I pack a lot of **** into my days so it's hard to keep it consistent.

3 hours ago, Jack! said:

I wouldn't know where to put myself on a numerical scale. Physically I exercise and eat healthily, but I'll be honest and say I'm a lazy cook so I respect that some would argue that's a problem in itself. I also smoked for 8 years and vaped for 2. I'm free of both now but I'm acutely aware of the damage that has done to my body over those years and how some of that will be irreversible. I've cut out drinking every weekend too, but still drink on occasion. I don't worry about my physical health being awful but real health buffs would probably say otherwise.

Mental health is a different kettle of fish and the last few years haven't been so great but I think I'm turning a positive corner, so it's swings and roundabouts I guess.

RNmtmc1.png

Can I ask what helped you quit vaping, and was it easy? Bc my best friend is essentially addicted to vaping, and she knows its bad, and I am so scared some **** is going to happen to her down the line and it's just so tragic because she's an insanely intelligent and brilliant lawyer and her life will go to waste over a vape is sad to think about

  1. I DON'T do any training/weights at all, and I do cardio in the form of jogging 10 km 5-6x a week.

  2. Only drink during social events, and that's like a 1-2 times every 4 months, and when they do happen, I get to 3-4 shots of good spirits to CRANK IT and I'm good.

  3. I cut smoking completely for about two months now, but I was chronically smoking every day from 18; 20 —> 26. Numbing myself with weed was a major coping mechanism that I'm glad I stopped. My weed induced anxiety got so bad that I couldn't go out to do errands because of irrational fears like crossing the street(rip).

  4. I consciously try to eat healthy since I cut smoking/changed my lifestyle, but binging was a major coping mechanism as well to temporarily alleviate mental health issues/complimented my weed addiction.

  5. When I was working with good health insurance I was going yearly, but as an unemployed, full time student, I need to.

    went from almost 200 lbs to 169 in two months after making these changes. I feel so much better about myself and it's helping me out with academic discipline

24 minutes ago, Pomegranate said:

RNmtmc1.png

Can I ask what helped you quit vaping, and was it easy? Bc my best friend is essentially addicted to vaping, and she knows its bad, and I am so scared some **** is going to happen to her down the line and it's just so tragic because she's an insanely intelligent and brilliant lawyer and her life will go to waste over a vape is sad to think about

I'm not really sure I can offer truly helpful advice, since I'm only a few months off of it and I went cold turkey. Which did suck because there were days at the beginning that were a struggle and I had some bad insomnia and felt like I was white knuckling just trying to get through some days. skull It's not pleasant but worth it to quit. I wasn't all that concerned about how much I was vaping honestly but now I've stopped I just feel so much better about so many things regarding my health so it's very much worth it

1 hour ago, Jack! said:

I'm not really sure I can offer truly helpful advice, since I'm only a few months off of it and I went cold turkey. Which did suck because there were days at the beginning that were a struggle and I had some bad insomnia and felt like I was white knuckling just trying to get through some days. skull It's not pleasant but worth it to quit. I wasn't all that concerned about how much I was vaping honestly but now I've stopped I just feel so much better about so many things regarding my health so it's very much worth it

RNmtmc1.png

Congratulations on quitting! It's no easy task and like you said it's very worth it

I remember seeing a Tiktok back when I had the app of a woman who quit vaping and only quit because she was sick with something and her doctor told her that she had to quit or else she wouldn't be able to heal properly/take medication and she also had bad withdrawls but after they subsided she actually felt herself feel better. I know that video helped a lot of people (but sadly not my friend, to whom I sent that video lmao priceless) But I can assure you your future and elderly self will thank you immensely for quitting!!!!

3/10

Do you train? I train at least 2-3x a week. I have been unfortunately very inconsistent with this even though I really enjoy it when I can focus on it. I recently started CrossFit again and I'm so bad at it. skull But using the premium for the classes to erase my takeout budget entirely.
Do you drink? Rarely, probably a dozen times a year.
Do you smoke? No, I had an eddie phase but I've been off it for a few months.
Do you eat healthy? I haven't been. Lots of good places around my apartment so it's an easy out when I'm having a rough day or feel anxious. I haven't had any junk today though apart from energy drinks (lol) so on an uptrend. My hope is being transparent will aid motivation.
Do you do yearly check-ups? Yes.

My sleep is generally poor (5-6 hours) but I've been working on this also. Decision paralysis and feeling like I need to do it all keeps me from doing a lot, but I'm experimenting with my daily planning.

Do you train? no
Do you drink? no
Do you smoke? no
Do you eat healthy? no
Do you do yearly check-ups? only on mental heath to get me pills n potions or else id wouldn't leave the house

Do you train? 6 days a week, and I walk an average of 8 miles a day
Do you drink? Rarely
Do you smoke? Weed regularly, yes
Do you eat healthy? Yes
Do you do yearly check-ups? Yes

So what, a 7-8?

On 6/14/2026 at 8:48 AM, Rev8 said:

Do you train? - no
Do you drink? - no
Do you smoke? - no
Do you eat healthy? - yes and no. I try.
Do you do yearly check-ups? - yes and in January I was pre diabetic and now im not after eating oatmeal or Greek yogurt for breakfast most days.

On 6/14/2026 at 9:49 AM, blade bird said:

6 maybe. My stomach is a little rebellious and it may be a chronic lifelong condition, jury's still out, but thank GOD for famotidine and Pepto Bismol heart If not for that I'd still only say a 7, I don't work out enough.

Bestie have you tried peppermint tea or ginger tea? It eases digestion and instantly cures a stomach ache.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.