Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Tinashe - 'Popstar'

Featured Replies

21 minutes ago, E-Raine said:

SHE'S #1 ON THE WORLDWIDE ITUNES CHARTS jonny5 OUR GIIIIIIRRRRRL

ended the Swifties in at least one metric (besides quality obvs)

  • Replies 2.2k
  • Views 127.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • my god what a ******* HORRIBLE album slop noise made for the most insufferable genre of gays, genuinely so surprised to see the acclaim, you'd expect this to be some sort of genre pushing masterpiece

  • She's just so inauthentic and always throwing **** at the wall to see if it sticks, I can't get into it. Cheap throwaway pop music. 3/10.

  • PartyFavor
    PartyFavor

    ATRL ADMIN AND MODERATORS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ONLY GIVE TINASHE A HEADER AND LOGO FOR THIS WEEK. T*YLOR HAS EVERYTHING SHE HAS EVER NEEDED FOR MULTIPLE LIFETIMES. WE DO NOT NEED ANYYYYY TAYLOR PRO

17 minutes ago, Caltrask said:

I need to hear that extended version of Too Easy. Put it on streaming NOW

you can listen to it on Soundcloud here

I'm a bit confused (and distraught) by the projections. It was 20k before the variant and it's still 20k today when the variant and the standard edition both got boosted on iTunes. I know iTunes is basically dead but damn noparty

I thought we'd at least be doing 30k and fighting for top 10/15. noparty

EDIT: CRASH OUT OVER!!! TOP 15 with 27k. PUSH FOR TOP TEN BITCHESSSSSSS!!!

Edited by E-Raine

15 minutes ago, Alex said:

i can't get over how good Cloud 9 is whewww jonny6

and I know I'm gonna get choked out for saying this but: if old good Kanye heard this bop, he would have 100% put some bars on it because it's so (good) Kanye coded. chick2

33 minutes ago, Nashe said:

ended the Swifties in at least one metric (besides quality obvs)

do I need to make another thread jonny3

  • Author
8 minutes ago, Tinashebanks said:

https://www.hitsdailydouble.com/news/charts/chart-preview-the-show-goes-on-2026-09-29

Currently doing sub 20k projection according to HDD…. get on your zoom and purchase the iTunes version omg monkey

This is not considering a good slice of the itunes figures as far as her team told me

https://www.hitsdailydouble.com/charts/midweek-20

It updated omggg

15 Tinashe | POPSTAR

ATLANTIC (WMG)

Activity 27,000

Albums 15,000.


Edited by Tinashebanks

4 minutes ago, YoungDreamer said:

This is not considering a good slice of the itunes figures as far as her team told me

It updated zendaya top 15 my wigggg

2 minutes ago, sickoagb said:

4k to guarantee top 10 jonny5it's now or never

AMERICA GET IT TOGETHER!!!!

Itune really ain't ****.

They need to get Charlie, A.G cook , Kelela and Rochelle on the line for remix. That video version won't do ****.

Do you guys things the meet and greet vinyl are included in that projection?

The fight she's putting just to a measly 30k is taking me out lmao I'm happy for her though

7 minutes ago, nuclear said:

Itune really ain't ****.

They need to get Charlie, A.G cook , Kelela and Rochelle on the line for remix. That video version won't do ****.

Do you guys things the meet and greet vinyl are included in that projection?

She's currently doing 2k daily from iTunes I would suspect, everyone needs to run up that new variant

6 minutes ago, ciara said:

The fight she's putting just to a measly 30k is taking me out lmao I'm happy for her though

Ciara didn't even chart last go round & tinashe did with 333/SFY, so I know you already know this isn't a small feat

Edited by Tinashebanks

11 minutes ago, ciara said:

The fight she's putting just to a measly 30k is taking me out lmao I'm happy for her though

Album Chart

CiCi N/A

Beaty Mark #87

Jackie. #17. 25Year: 2015

Choo choo away. Usually I would ignore you, but we don't have time for your attention seeking self. We got top 10 to secure not everyone has one in the last decade.

Edited by nuclear

17 minutes ago, ciara said:

The fight she's putting just to a measly 30k is taking me out lmao I'm happy for her though

if 30k is "measly," Ciaraʻs sales should put you in a coma.

-In the United States, CiCi debuted and peaked at number 90 on the US Top Current Album Sales chart.

-Beauty Marks debuted at number 87 on the US Billboard 200 (Estimated around 5,000 units)

  • Author
50 minutes ago, Tinashebanks said:

It updated zendaya top 15 my wigggg

#YouHeardHereFirst lol

wait she only needs 3k more for the top 10… i think she can do it with one more version

Just now, ReneighIsHere said:

wait she only needs 3k more for the top 10… i think she can do it with one more version

too bad she canʻt secure that popular NIN mix of NWDA for the last version

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.