Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Why is Olivia Rodrigo dressed like this?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 127
  • Views 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Ryuuchan_X
    Ryuuchan_X

    I hate when people try to serve sex in those cutesy baby doll clothes She should go back to dressing like this:

  • ScorpiosGroove
    ScorpiosGroove

    what in the melanie martinez

  • Cheers
    Cheers

    It's giving baby prostitute. How disgusting.. especially with everything going on right now.

  • Popular Post

It's giving baby prostitute. How disgusting.. especially with everything going on right now.

Ya I don't like this. This is where "I'm just a girl" has gotten us, and not in the punk ska way

maybe shes going for a doll concept

yall dont have to jump to the worst conclusion all of the time

Katamari

  • Popular Post

I hate when people try to serve sex in those cutesy baby doll clothes rip

She should go back to dressing like this:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ93hlWdQxpkQZTskjc3er

  • Popular Post

It's funny seeing her stans and Sabrina stans fight cause they both seem to be in a battle of who can put up the more deplorable aesthetics lately deadbanana4 And I like Olivia but I don't see the vision with the way she's been dressing lately at all.

Edited by Billionaire

  • Popular Post

She's honoring her grunge and kinderwh*re formothers while making a feminist statement on the sexualisation of girlhood. as a female child star she knows all to well the way young girls are adultified and objectified too quickly. We love a thoughtful popstar clap3

1 minute ago, Ryuuchan_X said:

I hate when people try to serve sex in those cutesy baby doll clothes rip

She should go back to dressing like this:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ93hlWdQxpkQZTskjc3er

waaaaay much better! She looks amazing with this Mortal Kombat swinsuit!

I don't like the baby dress neither. But, well, I don't even pay much attention to her cause I'm kinda too old to be connected with her songs, but yeah... I'm sure it will have a reason for this but, it feels so wrong and even ugly and out of place.

Yeah no. Whatever she's going for, she needs to rethink it stat.

as a woman, I hate to see it. she can wear whatever she wants, but it sends a weird message. and it's not her fault that grown man WILL sexualize this, but we all know those people exist and we shouldn't feed their sick minds.

She wants everything sabrina carpenter, omg

nurse, take ha!

1 minute ago, glitch said:

None of her performance outfits match her music at all

this too. no idea what she's going for

Her MV too had that diaper dress, I hope the whole era isn't like this.

  • Popular Post

I think she gets her inspiration from the 90s kinderwhore wave such as Courtney Love/Hole, Babes in Toyland etc. She's a really big fan of the later I believe. The problem is that she (and her music) lacks the edge to make it work the way they did and ends up looking weird.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.