Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Gossip_Boy

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Gossip_Boy

  1. Obviously **** that guy and deserves to rot in jail for the rest of his life but my stomach dropped just by reading the title. I'll never get on board with that. It all feels very dystopian.
  2. Not really. Those are the genres I generally gravitate towards to but I love music period, so there's stuff I enjoy in almost every genre therefore I can easily adapt. Plus would be surprised how many queer metalheads there are for example. Punk? Same. Actually even more. Also the coolest people you'll ever meet. I always have the most fun when going to underground punk gigs. I'm almost 30 and never once in my life have I felt unsafe or uncomfortable in those spaces. That's not to say that everything in said spaces is perfect as it also depends on the specific subgenre, local scene, venue etc. In short you should try expanding your circle. There's more to the gay/queer community than the type of people you're describing. They're just the loudest ones.
  3. Oh man, I saw the reviews and it's getting annihilated. Shame because the trailer made me excited. Horror has been on a great run and was hoping this would add to that. Still going to watch, but I think I'm going to wait for a VOD release or wtv now. I guess I'll rewatch Resident Evil this weekend lol.
  4. The way the've handled this hiatus compared to Manon's…but their fans will swear down that there's no mistreatment or racism at play.
  5. I mean what is there to deny? Have you seen her instagram? Jessica is loud and (very) proud about it lol.
  6. The hype for that album died after like a couple weeks. And the flop tour that followed didn't help. It's dead.
  7. Olivia Dean's sound is more old school and has broad-er appeal. Not sure how much of her audience is gay men tho.
  8. 63 weeks is pretty great at this stage of her career, no? I thought it charted less weeks than that.
  9. nothing Spotify #43 (+8) Apple Music #131 (+26) Hot 100 #77 (+17)
  10. Call Me If You Get Lost was still charting a year later and returned to #1 due to a vinyl release. Don't put it in the same boat with this tankery.
  11. Yes. I have my issues with her but she's a very talented performer. That is undeniable.
  12. People crying about this but if you ask them what makes Taylor not mediocre they'll start bringing up streaming numbers. She can't sing, she can't perform and her only saving grace is her songwriting and that has gone to **** in recent years too. He could have said it more nicely, but Taylor IS the prime example of mediocrity and how far privilege can get you. As far as her "ruining music", I'm not sure if she ruined it per se but she definitely lowered the bar. The rest are a mixture of bs and half truths (like his comments about video games) but that's a discussion for another time.
  13. Need Spotify payola, autoplay, streaming farms etc.
  14. New peak
  15. AI and creative in the same sentence. Girl be quiet.
  16. I feel like she's being seen as pretty uncool at the moment, but I wouldn't count her out just yet.
  17. The first time I saw it I read it as "shower" and I had to double check to find the shade. She probably didn't notice either. I'm sure the cult will be on her ass tho.
  18. I don't mind them. I really like all the albums listed apart from #that one ᵃⁿᵈ ᵃᵈᵉˡᵃ'ˢ.
  19. Loving the dark beat and she ate. Reminds me of that one Mike Jones song a bit.
  20. Ariana is one of those artists I believe she could pull off literally anything

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.