Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

gretchen-crying.gif

Birthed me. Made me the gay I am today. Etc.

JHud, take notes

  • Replies 42.3k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

8 hours ago, Florence Belch said:

Isn't it because she has a fan favorite song called Soldier or something?

Btw, they can be called Army because their fanbase is full of masculine top hunks, @FailSafe can confirm it

rogue

This is true. I jogged past by @WhatWasThat! the other day and he's still fit as ever however I noticed a chromatica jockstrap riding up his bare ass and I found it weird because it was cold as hell

rogue

8 minutes ago, Stuart said:

Is this true ? deadbanana2

Infantilizing herself? Jelanie Martinez 2.0 confirmed

so is Granny blaming Cardi for pushing her into going into full MAGA? lmao
The way Cardi literally ruined onika's life is so fascinating to me

Eurovision music always sounds so corny and cheap. I really don't understand people's fascination with that show

rogue

Addison Rae already has a Madonna collab in the works. Poor haters

3 hours ago, slowednreverb said:

why do stans think they are dunking on the artists with this copy pasta bs? rip she can't congratulate a winner? she said what she said, deal with it.

Morning Phase is a beautiful album too. But obviously Twitter fairies wouldn't know.

rogue

7 hours ago, Icarus said:

It's a beautiful day to stream this AOTY winning masterpiece. The TALENT, QUALITY and SUCCESS jumped out

Can you believe liddo monsters are crying "there are too many latin voters now!!" because they thought that basic ass pop album with DWAS tacked on would beat him? LMAO

rogue

You will never live down that fact that you actually stan Racistmila Tankbello, no matter how many artists you hide behind. Stream the XCX ripoff so it can scan Scrap Metal.

rogue

3 hours ago, suburbannature said:

+ hags that can actually sing

Oh GrandMaDeadN/A get up off the floor

madonna-cape.gif

1 minute ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

Oh GrandMaDeadN/A get up off the floor

madonna-cape.gif

help I was not coming for ha

Imagine Addison trying to do this

IMG_1800.gif

Nancy_Mace_portrait_%28118th_Congress%29 She could saw through concrete with those chompers!

3 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

help I was not coming for ha

Imagine Addison trying to do this

IMG_1800.gif

#ThankYouSondheim

rogue

1 minute ago, Vin said:

sabrina-muppets.jpg?w=1581&h=1054&crop=1

I won't say anything ungentlemanly.

Fassbender-Laughs2.jpg

But we're all thinking it.

Fassbender-Laughs2.jpg

...Vin

My fave is so generous with her collabs tbh

mariah2003.thumb.gif.14076bc737526b6918e

11 minutes ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

Oh GrandMaDeadN/A get up off the floor

madonna-cape.gif

Imagine if this happen with the diaper booty

8 minutes ago, Vin said:

sabrina-muppets.jpg?w=1581&h=1054&crop=1

I won't say anything ungentlemanly.

Fassbender-Laughs2.jpg

But we're all thinking it.

Fassbender-Laughs2.jpg

...Vin

she's literally in on the joke and that is the telegraphed joke

are you... okay... Vin?

Fassbender-Laughs2.jpg

I'm not at all sure if Liddos genuinely think she was robbed of an AOTY win with Mayhem of all things, or if they just enjoy setting her up

rogue

38 minutes ago, Toxic Love said:

Eurovision music always sounds so corny and cheap. I really don't understand people's fascination with that show

rogue

California agreeing with this when Eurovision music is his primary music of choice

ec9b82b15a2dfd8a13dc7942a4de0a49_w200.gi

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.