Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

  • Replies 42.3k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

24 minutes ago, conatus said:

Let's bop @suburbannature

rogue

the way we hijacked this thread for hag music iktr @conatus @Album Leak @Kh-Loud

jill.thumb.gif.03698a510199c08745a2996ed

2 minutes ago, Florence Belch said:

The silver lining is that she somehow came to her senses with Higher Than Heaven: By The End Of The Night, Like a Saviour, the title track, Love Goes On are all great! Let's hope it wasn't a fluke when she releases her next album

Mine loves Codes and Love Me Like You Do, but then again she doesn't know who she is, so yeah

rogue

Idk, I feel like as long as she is making very mainstream dance-pop she isn't getting me back. When you have such a peculiar, unique sound that is wholly yours and yours only, and then you just abandon it for whatever **** ass reason, you have committed a grave sin you need to atone for. I do like Higher Than Heaven (song) though... but it's just not the unique sound I want from her. That song could've song by literally anyone and it'd still be a cute bawp.

I'm always ready for 2010-2012 Ellie Godling stannings

IMG_1800.gif

Equally ready for 2013-present Ellie Goo D*ck endings

IMG_1800.gif

Edited by slowednreverb

1 minute ago, suburbannature said:

the way we hijacked this thread for hag music iktr @conatus @Album Leak @Kh-Loud

jill.thumb.gif.03698a510199c08745a2996ed

Wait I did NOT know this was an original song and the song I've been bopping to all this time was a cover..

4 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

the way we hijacked this thread for hag music iktr @conatus @Album Leak @Kh-Loud

jill.thumb.gif.03698a510199c08745a2996ed

I'd rather stan hags that can at least sing or put on a show rather than go girls give us nothing like Faddison and ShitPantheress tbh

Edited by Démodé

4 minutes ago, slowednreverb said:

Lights and Halcyon ended Gaga and every pop girl.

IMG_1800.gif

Lights and Figure 8 are direct links to God which triggered psychosis in her since 2013 unfortunately chick3

I have a theory that Taydolf is involved in the tastelessness or legit insanity of UK alt-pop girls: Ellie became shiat when hooking up with her bestie Ed Shartan, Florence when she borrowed her collaborators, Amy after seeing one of her pictures

The coincidences are too strong tbh

rogue

Just now, Démodé said:

I'd rather stan hags that can put on a show rather than go girls give us nothing Faddison and ShitPantheress tbh

+ hags that can actually sing and write

jill.thumb.gif.03698a510199c08745a2996ed

Ellie Goulding is as gone as Kanye West and Katy Perry anyway. Just cherish Lights and Halcyon for what they are.

IMG_1800.gif

55 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

I cannot stop playing this. Moo really had an ear for music and she ate up the bg vocals

Justice for Allure

pa5ymxua7rqc1.gif

Lowkey happy SLUTbrina didnt win anything last night.

You 5 minutes are up bitchhh

rogue

The audience laughed at Nickis Roman performance back then and they laugh at her last night 💀

16 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

the way we hijacked this thread for hag music iktr @conatus @Album Leak @Kh-Loud

jill.thumb.gif.03698a510199c08745a2996ed

The way I eat this on the karaoke machine

not a single note hit but the emotion I can convey.. Xtinct wishes

Sabonnie going empty handed lol she was fighting for her life to hold back tears

Her Perryfication seems to progress quicker than I thought

d1fbjlyruvye1.gif

22 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

the way we hijacked this thread for hag music iktr @conatus @Album Leak @Kh-Loud

jill.thumb.gif.03698a510199c08745a2996ed

and the partaaaa continuesss

old-lady-dancing-498-x-373-gif-blqt5jl3e

13 minutes ago, Donquizote said:

Lowkey happy SLUTbrina didnt win anything last night.

You 5 minutes are up bitchhh

rogue

deadbanana

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.