Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

not trolling - is it true nose is a zionist? I'm getting more and more worried about it dancehall

  • Replies 43.6k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Oh Pokémon Champions is so good. @FailSafe should download and create an account to play with me

11 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

Oh Pokémon Champions is so good. @FailSafe should download and create an account to play with me

Girl I only play mobile legends and from time to time zendaya

14 minutes ago, modeblock said:

not trolling - is it true nose is a zionist? I'm getting more and more worried about it dancehall

Here's my two cents, and I'll put it in a spoiler cause it's a LONG post

Response

None of the main pop girls are actual zionists (except that scumbag of St!nk), cause none of them are DIRECTLY supporting Israhell and the genocide. What they are actually doing, and what I think it's really sad, disappointing and deplorable, is exchanging their values for silence, so that they can keep making more and more bank. Nowadays their decisions aren't in terms of "Are workers getting paid and treated fairly? Is this business supportive of that cause?", but "How much am I getting paid for it?". You can still like their music and respect them for what they did to your community or the cause that's dear to you, but it ends there. They aren't entitled to nothing more, cause you are your own person, not a shell made to blindly stan them.

And it's actually disturbing how so many stanbases are starting to use such an important, delicate matter just to position themselves as morally superior, so that you can't "drag" them. I mean, they are ranking artists based on "Who's supporting the Free Palestine movement"; that's how much they really care for the cause.

We reached a point where ANYONE is aware of what's going on in Palestine, and while posting "Free Palestine" or a heart under Macklemore's post is still a great thing, unfortunately it changes nothing for the ones that are suffering. As much as I hate it, we are in a capitalist world, and money talks more than words. People need to break apart the Israeli financial web that's corrupting entire nations, and strenghten the Palestinian one. Give financial support to organizations, businesses, and activists/politicians that are in and/or can have a key role regarding Palestine. Bring more people on their side, let them be influential on a WORLDWIDE level: they need to be THE decision-making voice at the table, otherwise the occupation of stolen lands, the apartheid and the massacre of innocent Palestinian (and now also Lebanese) people won't stop anytime soon.

24 minutes ago, modeblock said:

not trolling - is it true nose is a zionist? I'm getting more and more worried about it dancehall

Girl, she's been SILENT about the genocide.

The ZIONIST Allegations are from the OGHs rip

14 minutes ago, modeblock said:

not trolling - is it true nose is a zionist? I'm getting more and more worried about it dancehall

You sound like old people on Facebook when I watched one of Mad-onna performances on MTV account (throwback) and under the comment section, hags and geezers with their insane theories that Mad was a Satanic Empress because she did that hand gestures. F* that she!t

You don't have to guess, it's that Ray of Light performance with Shanti Ohm Shalam Indian chudai spell. Idk. But you know what I'm saying, RIGHT?????

Rn we're on the salem witch hunting. I find it funny that you guys (not you but everyone) don't hold accountable your gov (I'm sorry if I'm ignorant that I assumed you are American) because why a celebrity has power to change anything?

28 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

Girl I only play mobile legends and from time to time zendaya

Chop friend. I need a better one

13 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

Chop friend. I need a better one

How about YOU download ML ho and then we can slay the straggots in ranked

zendaya

CRJ is an example of an artist overhyped by gay twitter. Her watered down 80s pop slop is nothing special but it sadly had a big influence on boring artists like Taylor Swift due to gays online lying about how good CRJ is.

11 minutes ago, Pop said:

CRJ is an example of an artist overhyped by gay twitter. Her watered down 80s pop slop is nothing special but it sadly had a big influence on boring artists like Taylor Swift due to gays online lying about how good CRJ is.

Who is crj

8 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

How about YOU download ML ho and then we can slay the straggots in ranked

zendaya

That game triggers my toxic traits. I will trashtalk and humiliate you and you won't be my friend anymore. You don't wanna see that dark side of me.

Anyway, AYUMI HAMASAKI IS THE BEST

13 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

That game triggers my toxic traits. I will trashtalk and humiliate you and you won't be my friend anymore. You don't wanna see that dark side of me.

Anyway, AYUMI HAMASAKI IS THE BEST

We both know you main Angela ho you ain't carrying no one

zendaya

Anyways utada outsold

1 minute ago, FailSafe said:

We both know you main Angela ho you ain't carrying no one

zendaya

Anyways utada outsold

Where is she rn? 😏

Look it up on Chartmaster and see for yourself who's the biggest selling J-POP girl

2 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

We both know you main Angela ho you ain't carrying no one

zendaya

Anyways utada outsold

No, I don't even know who's who in the game. But games like that, as I said, trigger my toxic traits.

This is serious and you're laughing it off. Stfu

Edited by David_Greengrass97

That Nicole Kidman song sounds like a Kanye West song, at least the beat does. Aint In LA doesn't sound original either...

1 hour ago, Pop said:

CRJ is an example of an artist overhyped by gay twitter. Her watered down 80s pop slop is nothing special but it sadly had a big influence on boring artists like Taylor Swift due to gays online lying about how good CRJ is.

Her Emotions album is so overrated. It's utter shite

On 9/16/2026 at 12:52 PM, Maddox said:

rip

zzzzz i'm glad public left him behind pre pandemic.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.