Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

at this stage, what are the chances of the Mayhem Ball Film coming out this oct or nov?

  • Replies 43k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

Sometimes I remember this

On 3/27/2026 at 1:22 AM, Teneo said:

Fell asleep and dreamed she announced ARTPOP act 2 and the features were Grimes, Austin Mahone and Kimbra

rogue2

treacherous

33 minutes ago, partynauseous said:

at this stage, what are the chances of the Mayhem Ball Film coming out this oct or nov?

maybe she'll debut it as a surprise à la Rose Bean

suburban

I'm pretty sure Gaga's page six baby reveal made more headlines and media coverage than a certain declining award show.

(and its performers)

blackoutbaby

1 hour ago, Kékette said:

a need a edit with Bloody Mary

Oh, I think she wasn't born for the Runway-way-way-way

azealia

19 hours ago, GipJo said:

OT:

A chinese liddos on Rednote posted that Michael has a private event for Outer Bio today and of course he signed up. The event organizer asked if anyone wants to sing a Gaga song to surprise him and he volunteered. Can't wait for the video, maybe Michael will share that moment to Gaga when he goes home lol.

follow up on this:

They met and Michael signed his Mayhem album (pics in the link), probably the only album with both their signatures. Michael even asked him for another vinyl so Gaga could sign it and send back to him.

Of course as a competent liddo he asked if Gaga's new music is on the way lol. Michael said Gaga is writing all the time and she loves studying new recipes and writing new songs atm, so new music is ''coming soon''!

Rednote link for anyone interested:

https://xhslink.cn/o/4pNKua3Anqr

Even if it comes by next year it's still a win. At least all the "she will be gone till 2030" theories can be put to rest now.

pikachoo

5 hours ago, eleganceislearned said:

I was really hoping she would have filmed more within the 2019-23 timeline, though it's understandable (rest is good, also covid and the strike had a negative impact on Hollywood productions). That damn Joker movie was such a waste, it pisses me off tbh. rogue

I really hope she doesn't do that X-Men movie like that one twitter insider was implying a while back. It could be cool, but I lowkey don't like the cast (I know I'm in the minority on that one).

We got lucky she manage to film HOG in that time in Italy when everything was closed because of COVID, I was seriously worried the movie could have been scrapped that time because lot of productions stopped..

For the rest I hope she can dedicate some years only to do movies, like Cher did, because that is the only way imo to have more possibilities/benefits from several points of views, doing only one movie between years and stake everything on a single one project becomes too risky if things go south like it happened with JFAD, luckily she had a new music era in order to move on immediately from that project with people moving on immediately as well.

lol what do u guys even talking in here? Better lock this thread until Rose debut in 15 years

10 hours ago, Teneo said:

Sometimes I remember this

treacherous

Grimes would unironically make a lot of sense. I need it

1 hour ago, Leptine said:

We got lucky she manage to film HOG in that time in Italy when everything was closed because of COVID, I was seriously worried the movie could have been scrapped that time because lot of productions stopped..

For the rest I hope she can dedicate some years only to do movies, like Cher did, because that is the only way imo to have more possibilities/benefits from several points of views, doing only one movie between years and stake everything on a single one project becomes too risky if things go south like it happened with JFAD, luckily she had a new music era in order to move on immediately from that project with people moving on immediately as well.

I can see her doing theater for sometime before returning to leading movies. She could do some supporting roles in the meantime.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.