Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Are we sure miss DG isn't permabanned? Their profile no longer exists on the site for me ksjshdks

zendaya

Edited by Jack!

  • Replies 43.1k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

Abracadabra

Monster

Bloody Mary

Judas

The Dead Dance

Bad Romance

Disease

Teeth

So many potential Halloween classics for just one artist is crazy.

1 hour ago, hausofbryan said:

Seeing it spike toward 800K already and it's not even October yet. She snatched that new Halloween staple

blackoutbaby

They started using other Ga Ga songs. Let's ask them to use the hag dance next, i'm sure entities are going to wake up but to turn it OFF

kukai

17 minutes ago, The Witch said:

They started using other Ga Ga songs. Let's ask them to use the hag dance next, i'm sure entities are going to wake up but to turn it OFF

kukai

the way TDD is still in my regular rotation. the GaGa Base thread on ATRL could never make me hate iT

ryan5

TDD is good but we should all keep the focus on Abra, deserves the Bloody Mary treatment

Abra 700k+ omg

ilovemoney-saaphyri.gif

Whatever is happening and fueling its rise needs to keep happening jonny

just a few more million for it to re-peak in the top ten of the billboard stank 100 duca

Need TDD at 300k and Abra 1 million plus, BM 3 Million plus on Halloween

do yall think flopterscope will ever do another big certification update for her? maybe they're waiting for DWAS to come right in at diamond? who knows at this point chick3

100,000 more streams this Friday compared to last, people are getting into the holiday spirit

10 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

do yall think flopterscope will ever do another big certification update for her? maybe they're waiting for DWAS to come right in at diamond? who knows at this point chick3

If DWAS isn't yet diamond eligible, it'll be there soon. I think they're going to wait until LG8 to do it (though they should've done it with Mayhem's release). The good thing is that Gaga will likely be at 200 million+ units in the US by the time they update it.

The "Feel the beat under your feet, the floor's oN FIREEE" part is laced with black tar heroin, I'm sure of it

ilovemoney-saaphyri.gif

Just now, Aston Martin said:

If DWAS isn't yet diamond eligible, it'll be there soon. I think they're going to wait until LG8 to do it (though they should've done it with Mayhem's release). The good thing is that Gaga will likely be at 200 million+ units in the US by the time they update it.

I'm sure other folks keep track of it more closely, but the last I recall seeing was someone mentioning it was at 9x plat already not too terribly long ago so I'm sure it'll be eligible late this year/early next at the absolute latest. Honestly the random Mayhem one got my hopes up a bit last summer, but clearly that was just capitalizing on getting all her studio albums certified. obviously it's not that important in the long run since the plaques aren't in my playlists or anything, but it's still nice to see chick3

@ 11'15 I thought she was going to sing "Disease (The Poison Live)" or something like that...

2 hours ago, Almodusa said:

The "Feel the beat under your feet, the floor's oN FIREEE" part is laced with black tar heroin, I'm sure of it

ilovemoney-saaphyri.gif

the whole zombieboy song especially the bridge

ilovemoney-saaphyri.gif

I need you, toniiiiight
But I'm gonna fight this ✨ feeling ✨ INSTEAAAAAAAD

ilovemoney-saaphyri.gif

The biggest rat of this base is finally gone, hopefully this time forever.

I'll never forget how this piece of trash threatened some user with a ban because his friend was a mod. As you can see, no friends in real life & no friends on the internet either

blackoutbaby

Not The Encore taking out both Miss Kelce's and Miss Greengrass' careers. Gotta give Taylor props for that

treacherous

We are so lucky MAYHEM turned out the way that it did. Fadty returned to Luke PANNED, Tayfraud returned to Max PANNED, Godga returned to her pop roots and what did she get? Her most critically acclaimed album to date. It could've been so bad, actually it should have been but I guess those nachos were a little to delicious to refuse.

treacherous

I actually don't feel MAYHEM is a rehashing of anything but you get the point

I'm guessing Gaga's next album won't be commercial pop, because then she runs the risk of not being able to live up to MAYHEM and then it would basically put her in the same position as Fadty and Tayfraud in terms of critically bombing.

I think all the Devil Wears Prada and bonus MAYHEM songs kind of tells me we need to move on, or at the very least the Andrew/Cirkut combo is done or she'll run that risk and I think Gaga is a bit too intelligent to let that happen. I would love if she finds at least one commercial song for the lead/second single and then have the album be much more experimental but either way I'm excited.

1 hour ago, eclipsed said:

I'm guessing Gaga's next album won't be commercial pop, because then she runs the risk of not being able to live up to MAYHEM and then it would basically put her in the same position as Fadty and Tayfraud in terms of critically bombing.

I think all the Devil Wears Prada and bonus MAYHEM songs kind of tells me we need to move on, or at the very least the Andrew/Cirkut combo is done or she'll run that risk and I think Gaga is a bit too intelligent to let that happen. I would love if she finds at least one commercial song for the lead/second single and then have the album be much more experimental but either way I'm excited.

I agree that she should go for something more left-field but also it takes a lot more than "not living up to Mayhem" to get panned a la 143 and TLOAS. Those are legitimately embarassing albums. Gaga has nothing on her discography like that, and LG8 surely won't be the first time it happens.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.