Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Just got out of my botox appointment. I had to get ready for the second best movie of the year after Lady Gaga's Devil Wears Prada 2.

jonny2

  • Replies 43.3k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

2 hours ago, Daglazzo said:

Realistically, do we really think she'll tease lg8? I don't think she likes to repeat her previous ideas, seems also too soon for it. Oh I'm already scared of the crickets she'll serve once requiem is out chick3

Ugh. I hate the transition period between one era and the other, specifically Gaga's. Silence, teasing that turns out to be nothing and at least a year of zero music. The trenches.

when is this thing out? I am so confused because in my Apple Music, the album says available 14 May but it's currently 15 May where I am and it's not working.

3 minutes ago, Miss Fortune said:

when is this thing out? I am so confused because in my Apple Music, the album says available 14 May but it's currently 15 May where I am and it's not working.

Where are you? Amurica?

The special is such a great way to end the era though. It'll end at the same time more or less for all of us and we can celebrate it together.

THANK YOU GAGA!

See the violet in her eyes

dancing-shea-coule%C3%A9.gif

Body so ethereal

dancing-shea-coule%C3%A9.gif

See me to my grave 'cause I found God in the shape of a woman

dancing-shea-coule%C3%A9.gif

SOTY, tbh.

12 minutes ago, Miss Fortune said:

when is this thing out? I am so confused because in my Apple Music, the album says available 14 May but it's currently 15 May where I am and it's not working.

9 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

Where are you? Amurica?

little miss australia!

Just now, Miss Fortune said:

little miss australia!

Step 1: on the Search bar of Google

Step 2: type 8pm pt to Australia time

Step 3: enjoy 🥰

2 hours ago, Teneo said:

ab6761610000e5ebaadc18cac8d48124357c38e6

I want this pic GONE the moment there's even the slightest hint of a new era. I don't know who the **** told her this was in any way flattering.

I like it

tenor.gif

Well I wasn't gonna smoke weed anymore but I just got two pre rolls for Requisha

rogue2

We had to make it the end of an era for both Nose and my lungs

rogue2

2 hours ago, Teneo said:

ab6761610000e5ebaadc18cac8d48124357c38e6

I want this pic GONE the moment there's even the slightest hint of a new era. I don't know who the **** told her this was in any way flattering.

I like it. She looks like a mad scientist of industrial music. s:wan

3 minutes ago, Erotic said:

Well I wasn't gonna smoke weed anymore but I just got two pre rolls for Requisha

rogue2

We had to make it the end of an era for both Nose and my lungs

rogue2

Smoking weed is not good for your health, you're still young

rogue2

Instead, replace it with Poppers, it's even better

rogue2

Besides, we want you to be alive to secure sales for GodGa

rogue2

Edited by David_Greengrass97

The new episode of Hacks just premiered on HBO right now and it literally opens with Deborah (the main character) planning her show to begin with a Requiem

hoetenks

1 minute ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

Smoking weed is not good for your health, you're still young

rogue2

Instead, replace it with Poppers, it's even better

rogue2

Besides, we want you to be alive to secure sales for GodGa

rogue2

First I'm anorexic, now I'm a drug addict. Oh lord David, what's next? My p3do accusations?

rogue2

2 minutes ago, Erotic said:

First I'm anorexic, now I'm a drug addict. Oh lord David, what's next? My p3do accusations?

rogue2

I'm a mean gay, you should block me and report to the mods

rogue2

1 minute ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

I'm a mean gay, you should block me and report to the mods

rogue2

the last thing we need is the moderaTorS in this base

rogue2

Just now, Erotic said:

the last thing we need is the moderaTorS in this base

rogue2

I know someone qualifies to be one (I will keep their identity a secret).

I think they'll be unbiased and a very great mod. I just hope the admin notices them.

IMG-2739-thumb-gif-2e71f40725d0cb76162ae

1 hour ago, BBathHausOfGaga said:

I was in line for the new york showing but then I realized she no longer likes coming to NYC, so I left and figured I may as well stay in and watch it at home eatpopcorn

Are you another of the xtinct fans at it again?! BathHaus please control it!

1 hour ago, hausofbryan said:

I think she will go

I'm sitting right outside the black carpet sipping cocktails!

1 hour ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

What does this mean? no royalties anymore from BR?

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.