Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, FailSafe said:

Vanish Into You was the first song written for Mayhem and it's certainly not a dark/industrial song. Gaga's just saying things sometimes.

And it's still better than How Baddie Fatty of you. Boohoo, you lost, I won 🤪🤪🤪

  • Replies 43.3k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

2 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

Vanish Into You was the first song written for Mayhem and it's certainly not a dark/industrial song. Gaga's just saying things sometimes.

you are right but she also said that after writing perfect celeb it all clicked and she wanted to rewrite everything to fit that vibe, i dont think shes lying

31 minutes ago, Aden said:

Liddos still mourning the imaginary sound they hallucinated for Mayhem when she explicitly said in multiple interviews leading up to the album release that Mayhem would not stick to a single sound. She never said "dark bawps only". The concept of what "mayhem" is itself isn't explicitly limited to darkness either.

As much as I too wish there were more Disease/Abra-esque songs on Mayhem, we can't get mad at her about the sound some of the songs have because she was very upfront about it.

rogue2

I don't think anyone can be mad about MAYHEM, it's an incredible album.

The darkness is coming with LGATE anyway

stan-twt-reaction-meme.gif

4 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

Vanish Into You was the first song written for Mayhem and it's certainly not a dark/industrial song. Gaga's just saying things sometimes.

"Harlequin special was inspired by the Disease music video"

Harlequin Film Date: September 30th, 2024

Disease Filming Dates: October 7th to October 8th, 2024

I think she's just a student of Warhol who doesn't live in the same linear timeframe that the rest of us do. She exists in every era simultaneously.

latto-latto-explaining-gif.gif

I want a Dom Top who looks at me like Gaga in this photo

Just now, Kimi said:

She never did it but she explicitly said Michael was the person who convinced her to not go there and I think thats what Requiem is for, she is going there now.

We know Michael convinced Gaga to stick with her original vision for the album which was a bunch of different sounds, as opposed to scrapping most of her work for the industrial stuff. But unless you believe she originally set out to make an industrial record from the get go, I think we're arguing the same thing.

There's more evidence that the album was originally envisioned to be a funk/disco project if anything, but that's for another discussion lol. I think it worked out for the final product of Mayhem, but I would be lying if I said I didn't want to hear more of the PC/GOE/CSTH sound in future projects.

Abracadabra doesn't count imo, it's neither industrial nor grunge.

1 minute ago, opbranden said:

I don't think anyone can be mad about MAYHEM, it's an incredible album.

The darkness is coming with LGATE anyway

stan-twt-reaction-meme.gif

Inb4 she gave birth, changed her mind because of motherhood and will give us another pink album 🫠🫠🤭🤭🤭🤪🤪🤣🤣🤣

2 minutes ago, opbranden said:

Little reminder that Gaga lies a lot... A LOT LOT

That's why her nose is so big. The female version of Pinocchio 🤥

2 minutes ago, Erotic said:

Abra alone fed me good until 2040

rogue2

Then you need to see a doctor. I think you have anorexia

  • Popular Post

Mayhem era having two of her career-best photoshoots. jonny

G5pEhg7aYAAGR30?format=jpg&name=4096x409 HIJiMdQXEAA_4-v?format=jpg&name=large

44 minutes ago, Link16 said:

Shadow Of A Man

iTunes:

#1 Greece

Congratulations to the one Greece liddos who bought this song!

19 minutes ago, Outlaws said:

Baby, you don't need to. You'll have a whole day to listen to it.

I thought you can only see it during premiere without subscription? After that you need subscription?

They deleted Gaga Chromatica Ball's Wikipedia page and it's just a section now in the tour's page dd

20 minutes ago, Ricardo1993 said:

@GAGAISTHEBESTYA Is she only performing Runway at the AMAs or will it be a TDWP2 medley? I'm hyped either way but a SOAW/GL/RUNWAY medley would eat khalyan

I don't know about this just yet.

Gotta love my GP boyfriend because he was genuinely shocked when I told him Taylor is (by far) the best-selling artist. He really thought it was our girl deadbanana2

Makes you put into perspective the real importance of charts & numbers

rogue2

Edited by Namiskine
typo

10 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

They deleted Gaga Chromatica Ball's Wikipedia page and it's just a section now in the tour's page dd

Why?

1 minute ago, Edonis said:

Why?

MadOnHer did that. Ask @Infernal Paradise to investigate 🧐🔎🔍

1 minute ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

MadOnHer did that. Ask @Infernal Paradise to investigate 🧐🔎🔍

An OGH being bothered that much by Gaga to move a tour page to a foot note is a little weird even for their standards but oh well. I assume it'll get fixed.

27 minutes ago, Ricardo1993 said:

"Harlequin special was inspired by the Disease music video"

Harlequin Film Date: September 30th, 2024

Disease Filming Dates: October 7th to October 8th, 2024

I think she's just a student of Warhol who doesn't live in the same linear timeframe that the rest of us do. She exists in every era simultaneously.

latto-latto-explaining-gif.gif

Well to be fair, this doesn't contradict what she said. Art direction and the whole pre-production for music videos for artists like Gaga and Taylor is done well in advance.

46 minutes ago, TheOrangeTree said:

Europe keeps losing...
It would have been fine for a music video, but I can't see myself waking up in the middle of the night for a concert that's going to be long.

She's lucky she's releasing this on iTunes after cause some of us b.itches have WORK in the morning Gaga. Am I hell staying up till 4am, even if there's c.unty bawps involved.

clack

Edited by superglowy

11 minutes ago, Namiskine said:

Gotta love my GP boyfriend because he was genuinely shocked when I told him Taylor is (by far) the best-selling artist. He really thought it was our girl deadbanana2

Makes you put into perspective the real importance of charts & numbers

rogue2

Tell him Abra was a 10-week #1 hit in the US so he can spread the word to his fellow peers

rogue2

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.