Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, Outlaws said:

Brenda Scary Movie GIFs | Tenor

Best Christmas present everrrrr

  • Replies 43.2k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

4 minutes ago, Fishh said:

Ayo is horrible and so is DIC AND JW too. I hate them so much

"Ayo is horrible" YES

"so is DIC AND JW too." HELL NO

10 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

If you think calling me a b-word is really drag, then I have bad news for you.

Because I am. I'm so proud of snatching Ds on Grindr here and there.

So it's not really a drag you think it was. No. It doesn't work for me. If anything, it's actually a praise.

Ok, ok, ok, let's go back to our main discussion. I don't like A-YO. It's not that bad but there are many better songs in the album. And accidentally, it becomes her bad, along with Hey Girl and Grigio Girls.

Let's be honest with eachother, it's not a good Gaga album. The black albums ended the pink ones.

ryan3

I'm happy for you being a proud b!tch sis.

And Joanne is…….cute. And that's all I have to say on that.

ryan5

Lady Gaga and Doechii's 'RUNWAY' music video has been seen playing across multiple malls in the United States, signaling a growing mainstream rollout and strong visual push for the track.

The high-fashion inspired visuals and cinematic concept are gaining attention beyond streaming platforms, as the video reaches public retail spaces and large-format screens.

Cre: OWEHMGEE

FB-IMG-1778666034114.jpg

H&M music 🤭🤭🤭🤭

4 minutes ago, superglowy said:

I'm happy for you being a proud b!tch sis.

And Joanne is…….cute. And that's all I have to say on that.

ryan5

And I'm happy for clocking ⏰⏰⏰⏰ you so many many many times sis

ryan5

7 hours ago, MaryJaneStardust said:

Video lengths via iTunes:

Intro - 00:50

Disease - 03:51

Abracadabra - 04:04

Garden Of Eden - 04:42

Perfect Celebrity - 03:37

Vanish Into You - 04:33

Interlude I - 01:13

Killah - 03:38

Zombieboy - 03:40

Interlude II - 00:37

LoveDrug - 03:31

Interlude III - 01:51

How Bad Do U Want Me - 04:38

Don't Call Tonight - 03:51

Shadow Of A Man - 03:36

Interlude IV - 00:34

The Beast - 04:09

Interlude V - 02:03

Blade Of Grass - 04:16

Interlude VI - 01:36

Die With A Smile - 06:08

the way this amount to 66:06 minutes

Satanista? Ho cercato delle prove. /s : r/LadyGaga

34 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

And I'm happy for clocking ⏰⏰⏰⏰ you so many many many times sis

ryan5

Oh did you clock me sis? Didn't know you could tell time.

ryan3

16 minutes ago, superglowy said:

Oh did you clock me sis? Didn't know you could tell time.

ryan3

😌

Is LGATE really coming? Sounds a bit special to have multiple screenings around the world for an apple special. Am I missing something?chick3

3 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

What did I just read?

rogue2

I mean, if the conversation is not to your taste please post something with more substance sis.

ryan4

4 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

What did I just read?

rogue2

3a939f3621e8de8a2e0d5f9941658f83.gif

1 minute ago, opbranden said:

Is LGATE really coming? Sounds a bit special to have multiple screenings around the world for an apple special. Am I missing something?chick3

LG8 The visual album plays right after.

ryan5

Actor David Howard Thornton, known for portraying Art the Clown in the Terrifier franchise, revealed at GalaxyCon 2026 that, long before fame, Lady Gaga opened a performance of his small musical in a New York bar in 2007.

"When I moved to New York, around 2006, 2007, I was doing an 'off-Broadway musical' called 'Soul Searching' and we performed in different bars around the city. We usually had someone as an opening act to warm up the crowd and, one night, there was a girl named Stefani playing her songs on the piano. Afterward, we went out with her and I thought: 'My God, she's incredible, so talented.' I only realized it years later. I was talking to a friend who was in the show with me and said: 'Dude... that was Lady Gaga!' So, in a kind of weird way, Lady Gaga opened a show for Art the Clown in the Village, in New York, around 2007."

iTunes Brasil 🇧🇷

#6. Shadow Of A Man (Apple Music Live) [NEW]

iTunes UK 🇬🇧

#49. Shadow Of A Man (Apple Music Live) [NEW]

iTunes US 🇺🇸

#87. Shadow Of A Man (Apple Music Live) [NEW]

1 minute ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

Actor David Howard Thornton, known for portraying Art the Clown in the Terrifier franchise, revealed at GalaxyCon 2026 that, long before fame, Lady Gaga opened a performance of his small musical in a New York bar in 2007.

"When I moved to New York, around 2006, 2007, I was doing an 'off-Broadway musical' called 'Soul Searching' and we performed in different bars around the city. We usually had someone as an opening act to warm up the crowd and, one night, there was a girl named Stefani playing her songs on the piano. Afterward, we went out with her and I thought: 'My God, she's incredible, so talented.' I only realized it years later. I was talking to a friend who was in the show with me and said: 'Dude... that was Lady Gaga!' So, in a kind of weird way, Lady Gaga opened a show for Art the Clown in the Village, in New York, around 2007."

wait the crossover I didnt know I needed jonny

She should release Shadow Of A Man music video on Friday as a gift for us just to end the era rogue2 But wow, what an era anyway!

Runway 800k on Spotify rip

I definitely now think looking at AM, it being a 'rap' song hurt it on Spotify, and that's why there's the discrepancy between the two main streaming platforms (on top of RUNWAY also not really being a hit in itself so).

Lots of rap songs don't last on Spotify beyond a week, but do on AM.

21 minutes ago, opbranden said:

Is LGATE really coming? Sounds a bit special to have multiple screenings around the world for an apple special. Am I missing something?chick3

they just want to recoup the cost for the free tickets that were distributed at the first place

rogue2

14 minutes ago, Hair said:

Her hosting a funeral for Mayhem while it's resurrecting in the charts, oh yep!

mayhem

Hopefully it can jump a lot more on Apple Music over the next few days too. I feel like albums on there are very responsive to their promotion within the app, and having her own little box with MAYHEM is great.

AM USA is decently sized too, not like other markets where it's 23 listeners, so this should help us notch some more weeks on the BB200!

1 minute ago, truthteller said:

at least it's a hit somewhere in the world

IQTKvTK.gif

I thought Japan suffered enough through the high inflation and low economic growth of the last decade, but I guess they wanted more pain.

rogue2

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.