Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'

Locks Mar 1, 2027

Featured Replies

Italian date in Milan is confirmed oh
She's officially touring Europe then

  • Replies 7.5k
  • Views 309k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The autopen thing is such a first world country problem lmao sorry but it's funny

  • Something don't sit right with me with people who solely care about dance pop Hilary. Like do y'all listen to any other types of music? This album is like a mature metamorphosis and I don't see how a

  • Yasin
    Yasin

    Weren't you the one making predictions last week and hoping she wouldn't chart? How did you feel when you saw her scoring her sixth top 5 album in a row with 83k? It looks like your autopen campaign d

9 minutes ago, ReachOut said:

Italian date in Milan is confirmed oh
She's officially touring Europe then

That's really good news for the die-hard fans there!

But wait, where are you all getting this info from?

Also, are you Italian? If so I'm super excited for you, that's really nice!

20 minutes ago, theedmontonkid said:

That's really good news for the die-hard fans there!

But wait, where are you all getting this info from?

Also, are you Italian? If so I'm super excited for you, that's really nice!

Yeah I'm Italian and I'm very happy she's touring my Country again, she used to be so huge here!

I've got this info from a friend that works for an Arena here in Italy... so pretty much confirmed!

Glad to know she's announcing more dates in Europe and Latin America!

This Fly interlude is just wow

35 minutes ago, ReachOut said:

Yeah I'm Italian and I'm very happy she's touring my Country again, she used to be so huge here!

I've got this info from a friend that works for an Arena here in Italy... so pretty much confirmed!

Well, trust me honey, nobody deserves this more than you guys and hopefully other places like France, Belgium and Spain, too cause I know how some of you flew to the UK to see her and I still remember how you guys beat Beyonce's fans to get her an award for Reach Out!

We helped, but you guys were OUTSTANDING!

Now, it's all coming back to me how you could only vote 10 times a day and you guys were like "just delete your cookies and vote again and again and again" 😂

Ugh, those were THE days!

TRL and MOD (with Leah) were on TV and I don't know if it was Italy fans or Brazil fans that named a star or something like that after her, as well for her birthday?

Anyways, I'm genuinely happy for you and all the other European fans that will get to see the Lucky Me Tour live, cause I saw her many times before including SRBN tour in Toronto and that was an AMAZING experience to see her live after 19 years, but there's truly nothing like the Lucky Me Tour!

Also, If Hil's doing a show in Milan, she's most definitely doing one in Rome too, and that's ICONIC AF if you ask me! 🤭

Edited by theedmontonkid

7 minutes ago, theedmontonkid said:

Well, trust me honey, nobody deserves this more than you guys and hopefully other places like France, Belgium and Spain, too cause I know how some of you flew to the UK to see her and I still remember how you guys beat Beyonce's fans to get her an award for Reach Out!

We helped, but you guys were OUTSTANDING!

Now, it's all coming back to me how you could only vote 10 times a day and you guys were like "just delete your cookies and vote again and again and again" 😂

Ugh, those were THE days!

TRL and MOD (with Leah) were on TV and I don't know if it was Italy fans or Brazil fans that named a star or something like that after her, as well for her birthday?

Anyways, I'm genuinely happy for you and all the other European fans that will get to see the Lucky Me Tour live, cause I saw her many times before including SRBN tour in Toronto and that was an AMAZING experience to see her live after 19 years, but there's truly nothing like the Lucky Me Tour!

Also, If Hil's doing a show in Milan, she's most definitely doing one in Rome too, and that's ICONIC AF if you ask me! 🤭

LOL my teenager days jonny voting for her no stop to get her that TRL #1 every day...

Wake Up, Beat Of My Heart, With Love and Stranger went top10 even Reach Out went like #3 on the official single charts, she was everywhere.

Yup, we bought a star and named it out of her for her bday, her Italian fandom was so loyal (and still is) and she felt way bigger than most of other popstar during that time.

Edited by ReachOut

1 hour ago, ReachOut said:

LOL my teenager days jonny voting for her no stop to get her that TRL #1 every day...

Wake Up, Beat Of My Heart, With Love and Stranger went top10 even Reach Out went like #3 on the official single charts, she was everywhere.

Yup, we bought a star and named it out of her for her bday, her Italian fandom was so loyal (and still is) and she felt way bigger than most of other popstar during that time.

See? I knew it was either you or the Brazilian fans that named a star after her...

Even my mom knows about that star (well she's very supportive of my HD obsession) so she definitely doesn't have to pay for a Hollywood Walk of Fame star cause you did what every man says to us girls, you literally gave her a REAL star, already! 🤭

Also, sorry to all the guys on here, but I'm going through a break up, so that's why I'm a little salty about men right now... 😂

Edited by theedmontonkid

15 hours ago, theedmontonkid said:

That would be really good!

Well, I wouldn't be against it AT ALL!

That would work for many of us as we will be able to see her live again really soon, but I just don't want HD to spread herself too thin and then decide she's not making a new album for a while, you know?

That's why I said she needs some rest after the shows in Canada and Mexico next year!

No, I don't think they would tour at the same time...

Unless it's a joint tour over the summer, so their kids are not attending school.

That would be great for me cause I personally LOVE Winnetka Bowling League (seriously, I'm obsessed) and they would be better openers for her than La Roux, honestly!

Also, Winnetka would play in more countries and I'm sure Matt and Hil really enjoyed spending last summer with the kids and each other while she was touring and working on new music...

Edit: I'm sorry, but my obsession with Hil and Winnetka is REALLY unhealthy, so now I'm manifesting a joint tour, guys! 🤭

There will never be a joint. This is HER album. Then there's His. They are both solo. She's always been solo. If he has an album coming Out and it's already planned and approved for both to tour in different places then There's no joint to happen. It can't happen. She's booked from what we can see which means so will he. Their confirmed schedules would physically overlap is what I mean.

Edited by justlovingmusicyall

4 hours ago, theedmontonkid said:

Well, trust me honey, nobody deserves this more than you guys and hopefully other places like France, Belgium and Spain, too cause I know how some of you flew to the UK to see her and I still remember how you guys beat Beyonce's fans to get her an award for Reach Out!

We helped, but you guys were OUTSTANDING!

Now, it's all coming back to me how you could only vote 10 times a day and you guys were like "just delete your cookies and vote again and again and again" 😂

Ugh, those were THE days!

TRL and MOD (with Leah) were on TV and I don't know if it was Italy fans or Brazil fans that named a star or something like that after her, as well for her birthday?

Anyways, I'm genuinely happy for you and all the other European fans that will get to see the Lucky Me Tour live, cause I saw her many times before including SRBN tour in Toronto and that was an AMAZING experience to see her live after 19 years, but there's truly nothing like the Lucky Me Tour!

Also, If Hil's doing a show in Milan, she's most definitely doing one in Rome too, and that's ICONIC AF if you ask me! 🤭

Oh those days! I remember the 10 times a day votes lol

But in my imagination memory it was le who came up with the cookies thing and asked HilaryNews to tweet about it 👀

6 hours ago, Yasin said:

Oh those days! I remember the 10 times a day votes lol

But in my imagination memory it was le who came up with the cookies thing and asked HilaryNews to tweet about it 👀

Wait, Reach Out was released in 2008 and wasn't HilaryNews created to promote The Beauty and The Briefcase a year later?

But you may be right, idk!

56 minutes ago, Duffaholic said:

This is HUGE!

I think we're getting it before the new year or early 2027...

Anyways, this is really good news indeed!

Also, the director has worked with big artists before and it says he's an Emmy-winning producer, so if the docuseries was going to be REALLY good, now it could potentially get her some awards like Mariska's documentary about her mom! 🤯

Edited by theedmontonkid

Hilary Duff - Roommates (Official Video)

Roommates might just be my favorite mv of hers but i wish it had the Come Clean budget in terms of lighting and set design, and if they added just a bit more physical tension to the shoot akin to when she's singing into the ear of the guy with the flashing light, when she was scurries into the room with the wet hair, and she slams her hands into the floor, those were energetic moments.

i wish she was tearing away the sheet cover dramatically and then the wall falls over (and give the broken Our Lips Are Sealed neon sign a run for it's money). that would have been cathartic

EDIT: unless the budget is not budgeting and they needed to return the furniture after the shoot and didnt wanna get it wet...

Edited by joyxsoul

4 hours ago, joyxsoul said:

Hilary Duff - Roommates (Official Video)

Roommates might just be my favorite mv of hers but i wish it had the Come Clean budget in terms of lighting and set design, and if they added just a bit more physical tension to the shoot akin to when she's singing into the ear of the guy with the flashing light, when she was scurries into the room with the wet hair, and she slams her hands into the floor, those were energetic moments.

i wish she was tearing away the sheet cover dramatically and then the wall falls over (and give the broken Our Lips Are Sealed neon sign a run for it's money). that would have been cathartic

EDIT: unless the budget is not budgeting and they needed to return the furniture after the shoot and didnt wanna get it wet...

Yeah, it could have been more dramatic, specially because Hil is an amazing actress (unlike others fan) and would have done a great job, I'm sure.

But, the song is about Matthew and they worked through that awkward phase in their marriage and I think that's why the video ends with the wall falling and her walking behind the guy through that beautiful green pasture, cause everything's fine now!

She deserves more budget next time though, I would sure love to see a very fancy music video or with cool special effects from HD, cause she's never done one. coffee2

Edited by theedmontonkid

On 9/18/2026 at 12:17 AM, theedmontonkid said:

I'm with you on this one, Josh!

She said (or hinted) at a potential tour leg next spring back in July, so a lot of things could have changed since then...

Didn't HD told a fan on here during a soundcheck only a few days ago that she doesn't know what would be part of the new album, because she basically wrote about all of the things that have happened to her throughout the last 15 years on Luck... or Something?

So, I think that the music that Matt and her worked on during the NA tour leg will be part of the deluxe version of the album and then eventually those songs would be added to the setlist and maybe by the time she visits Brazil we'll have a new record.

It'll be very much like a Most Wanted/Still Most Wanted situation in my opinion, but who knows?

Also, I said it before and I'll say it again, guys...

I bet Hilary, Matt and her team (including Atlantic) don't want to lose momentum, so I still think we could get the docuseries before the new year.

She's been saying the setlist will change and how she has to keep some songs for other tour legs, so I bet it's more nostalgia and of course LOS because Brazil and other countries haven't heard them live yet. We might get The Getaway, of course Tell Me That Won't Happen…she still has to do All About You and I Can't Wait. I am betting she will leave those last two for the very last days or week of the end of her final tour leg.

For the next album, yeah those songs have probably been in her vault the whole time and she needed to tweak them. She wants to go similar to LOS for this new album so once again heavy themed because that's her truth of what's going on. She's staying authentic. It's her range and that's where her voice really shines.

Edited by justlovingmusicyall

the lock date for next year kills me every time I see it

which one of you has it out for hil

4 hours ago, Duffaholic said:

I hope it ends up feeling like a full concert film too. I just want it to capture the magic and "grandness" of the shows, maybe while telling a grounded story of how she got here in between.

Regardless, she's really gonna shine in this type of docu-format so I hope it gets a lot of positive attention and reach outside of her fandom (mostly directed towards her near-perfect discography)

Not to be too negative but it's a small annoyance how her team doesn't put her new music on her insta posts. Her last 3 posts are ...silence. like that's just so easy to do. All the tour photos are absolutely stunning but I wish they'd be pushing the new music more and however they can on social media.

Also, she deserves WAY more monthly listeners/streams. It feels unbalanced with how much of a touring force she is again to not have those numbers reflect that. I think it's just been from the emphasis on physicals (which is great) but streaming is a huge missing piece. Not to mention how Come Clean has yet to cross 100mil on Spotify (it's close though). Rant over, back to streaming Weather For Tennis (mellow) thank yew

14 hours ago, joyxsoul said:

Hilary Duff - Roommates (Official Video)

Roommates might just be my favorite mv of hers but i wish it had the Come Clean budget in terms of lighting and set design, and if they added just a bit more physical tension to the shoot akin to when she's singing into the ear of the guy with the flashing light, when she was scurries into the room with the wet hair, and she slams her hands into the floor, those were energetic moments.

i wish she was tearing away the sheet cover dramatically and then the wall falls over (and give the broken Our Lips Are Sealed neon sign a run for it's money). that would have been cathartic

EDIT: unless the budget is not budgeting and they needed to return the furniture after the shoot and didnt wanna get it wet...

Her best music video imo clap3BOMH, Wake Up, Mature, and Sparks (fan demanded) being the runner ups.

I like how it feels intimate, slightly uncomfortable with that man, and grounded in domesticity with all the furniture, etc. which matches the vibe of the song (and album). The rain motif and the optimistic green hillside are just gorgeous imagery. I still wish the single artwork was the album cover, or at least a variant.

I do hope her next era lets her get more adventurous with the visual storytelling. The Beat of My Heart video is her most "out there" visually (maybe PWF too?), I think she could go even further with the right director/cinematographer. She can also easily scratch any acting itch she wants in music video form

15 hours ago, theedmontonkid said:

Wait, Reach Out was released in 2008 and wasn't HilaryNews created to promote The Beauty and The Briefcase a year later?

But you may be right, idk!

You've got a sharp memory, I wish I could say the same 😅

It was probably on HilaryFan then... Or it was for another voting campaign, possibly the Teen Choice Awards.

2 hours ago, SafeAndSound said:

Not to be too negative but it's a small annoyance how her team doesn't put her new music on her insta posts. Her last 3 posts are ...silence. like that's just so easy to do. All the tour photos are absolutely stunning but I wish they'd be pushing the new music more and however they can on social media.

Also, she deserves WAY more monthly listeners/streams. It feels unbalanced with how much of a touring force she is again to not have those numbers reflect that. I think it's just been from the emphasis on physicals (which is great) but streaming is a huge missing piece. Not to mention how Come Clean has yet to cross 100mil on Spotify (it's close though). Rant over, back to streaming Weather For Tennis (mellow) thank yew

She's enjoying her life right now. That's why. She or her team doesn't have to put out anything if she is simply not doing it.

Y'all are used to constant updates well ….it seems things are a little bit different now. I Can see that based on the silence. It's her choice. Her life.

Edited by justlovingmusicyall

My favorite music video from Hilary is fly because it shows you how big she was during her prime and it's great nostalgia to 2003/2004 era

I wonder if Hilary team will push this to film to theaters for a limited run would love to experience it on the big screen rather than streaming

If they go with streaming I'm sure it will go to Disney plus / Hulu I'd be shocked if another streaming service picks it up besides them

Edited by broolprop3

So random but I was just mashing up stuff and tell me that won't happen and Janice stfu by drake 🤣

3 hours ago, justlovingmusicyall said:

She's enjoying her life right now. That's why. She or her team doesn't have to put out anything if she is simply not doing it.

Y'all are used to constant updates well ….it seems things are a little bit different now. I Can see that based on the silence. It's her choice. Her life.

nene-painting.gif

11 hours ago, justlovingmusicyall said:

She's been saying the setlist will change and how she has to keep some songs for other tour legs, so I bet it's more nostalgia and of course LOS because Brazil and other countries haven't heard them live yet. We might get The Getaway, of course Tell Me That Won't Happen…she still has to do All About You and I Can't Wait. I am betting she will leave those last two for the very last days or week of the end of her final tour leg.

For the next album, yeah those songs have probably been in her vault the whole time and she needed to tweak them. She wants to go similar to LOS for this new album so once again heavy themed because that's her truth of what's going on. She's staying authentic. It's her range and that's where her voice really shines.

You've got a point because she did tell a fan that she needed to save songs for future tours when asked about Holiday.

But I REALLY want her to forget about I Can't Wait, (what the **** is a rock star phone?) cause at least The Math's lyrics are cringe, but it was EXTREMELY fun to see her performed it live and sing along to it!

I'm more looking forward to songs like The Getaway, the return of Stranger, All About You, (she should debut that one in Australia) Tattoo and songs like Reach Out and Holiday as well as The Optimist and Tell Me That Won't Happen because she told Josh that she was excited to add them to the setlist...

7 hours ago, Yasin said:

You've got a sharp memory, I wish I could say the same 😅

It was probably on HilaryFan

I'mthen... Or it was for another voting campaign, possibly the Teen Choice Awards.

You're so funny, but yeah it was most definitely HilaryFan! 🤭

1 hour ago, broolprop3 said:

My favorite music video from Hilary is fly because it shows you how big she was during her prime and it's great nostalgia to 2003/2004 era

I wonder if Hilary team will push this to film to theaters for a limited run would love to experience it on the big screen rather than streaming

If they go with streaming I'm sure it will go to Disney plus / Hulu I'd be shocked if another streaming service picks it up besides them

The director made a post on LinkedIn about it and called it a movie and not a docuseries, so hopefully that will be the case! duca

8 hours ago, SafeAndSound said:

Not to be too negative but it's a small annoyance how her team doesn't put her new music on her insta posts. Her last 3 posts are ...silence. like that's just so easy to do. All the tour photos are absolutely stunning but I wish they'd be pushing the new music more and however they can on social media.

Also, she deserves WAY more monthly listeners/streams. It feels unbalanced with how much of a touring force she is again to not have those numbers reflect that. I think it's just been from the emphasis on physicals (which is great) but streaming is a huge missing piece. Not to mention how Come Clean has yet to cross 100mil on Spotify (it's close though). Rant over, back to streaming Weather For Tennis (mellow) thank yew

I absolutely agree with you and the fact that she's taking a well deserved holiday has nothing to do with her team not pushing her songs on streaming (adding them to more playlists and whatnot)

It's her the one that's vacationing on the Amalfi Coast, not them! 👏🏻

Edited by theedmontonkid

Ah so is this announcement not expected to have her do any additional US dates?

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.