Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'

Locks Mar 1, 2027

Featured Replies

5 minutes ago, Plasticdoll said:

Something that grates me and it's not Hilarys fault, but Influencers are getting a personal 1-1 meet and greet before Hilary's show because of Aperol spritz sponsor.. but fans who pay 500+ for soundcheck+backstage aren't getting any of that?

Does that not rub anyone the wrong way? I've seen countless of influencers who met Hilary at her London show 1-1 and have likely paid nothing.

Yeah, the same thing happened when I met her in New York (both nights like, wasn't the first one enough?) and it sucks.

Also, I don't know if it was you or someone else that said that she wanted to sing Stranger and Tattoo for the fans at the soundcheck and her musical director wouldn't let her do it, so they flipped a coin?

I get that the band gets tired and that she has to rest her voice and whatnot, but come on Jacob, it's only ONE more song! 🤭

  • Replies 7.5k
  • Views 308k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The autopen thing is such a first world country problem lmao sorry but it's funny

  • Something don't sit right with me with people who solely care about dance pop Hilary. Like do y'all listen to any other types of music? This album is like a mature metamorphosis and I don't see how a

  • Yasin
    Yasin

    Weren't you the one making predictions last week and hoping she wouldn't chart? How did you feel when you saw her scoring her sixth top 5 album in a row with 83k? It looks like your autopen campaign d

Sorry for the double post but, our Queen is just so down to earth cause she's so famous and must be so tired after the tour leg, yet she is still taking pictures with italian fans!

She looks great, btw! HERE & HERE

Edited by theedmontonkid

2 hours ago, Plasticdoll said:

Something that grates me and it's not Hilarys fault, but Influencers are getting a personal 1-1 meet and greet before Hilary's show because of Aperol spritz sponsor.. but fans who pay 500+ for soundcheck+backstage aren't getting any of that?

Does that not rub anyone the wrong way? I've seen countless of influencers who met Hilary at her London show 1-1 and have likely paid nothing.

More than you know.

2 hours ago, theedmontonkid said:

Sorry for the double post but, our Queen is just so down to earth cause she's so famous and must be so tired after the tour leg, yet she is still taking pictures with italian fans!

She looks great, btw! HERE & HERE

Second "here" link can't load media but I've seen this one already. She's at a gelato shop standing next to staff.

Edited by justlovingmusicyall

3 hours ago, Plasticdoll said:

Something that grates me and it's not Hilarys fault, but Influencers are getting a personal 1-1 meet and greet before Hilary's show because of Aperol spritz sponsor.. but fans who pay 500+ for soundcheck+backstage aren't getting any of that?

Does that not rub anyone the wrong way? I've seen countless of influencers who met Hilary at her London show 1-1 and have likely paid nothing.

YES! I keep seeing posts all over instagram, verrrry annoying

19 minutes ago, justlovingmusicyall said:

Second "here" link can't load media but I've seen this one already. She's at a gelato store standing next to staff.

It's loading fine for me.

Anyways, I just hope that because summer is gone and celebrities never visit the Amalfi coast at this time of year, then the paps will just leave her alone, so she can enjoy her time with Matt and baby Townes!

And I know, @Sam9

I mean, I don't really follow any real influencers other than foodies, but there's one fan that posts all of Hil's outfits and she apparently tried to meet her, speaking to Aperol... or something (I don't know the whole story) but she was really disappointed because they only invited influencers, I guess and honestly that's very unfair (for all of us not just that girl) and knowing HD, I really don't think she likes doing those, specially when this people are not even radio, press or media at all, so it's not gonna help her promote the album or anything.

Edit: Wait, now that I remember, I did saw these two girls posting that they got to meet her (along with pics) though and apparently they have a podcast and some UK fans were pretty pumped, but obviously I don't know them and don't know if they were there just for the concert or if HD will make an appearance on their podcast.

Edited by theedmontonkid

@theedmontonkid I bet she's there for interviews. Hope she heads back to LA soon to rest and be with her kids. I'm sure she's missing them and would rather be at home.

Weird…instagram wasn't letting the photo show.

Edited by justlovingmusicyall

She does those influencer meet and greets because it was part of her contract with Aperol as the tour sponsor. It's more for the Aperol brand than it is for Hilary as I'm sure she'd rather not be doing those meet and greets 🤭 Queens got a big tour crew to pay with those Aperol coins!

1 hour ago, HilaryDuffFan said:

She does those influencer meet and greets because it was part of her contract with Aperol as the tour sponsor. It's more for the Aperol brand than it is for Hilary as I'm sure she'd rather not be doing those meet and greets 🤭 Queens got a big tour crew to pay with those Aperol coins!

Yeah she told me she had to cut down her actual meet and greets when I saw her in Toronto, well friends and family because she's been exhausted before shows. Poor thing 🥺

so theres just not much time for her to do an actual m&g with fans. You figure she has to do Aperol M&G probably takes a good hour, then she has to do her proper soundcheck, plus VIP soundcheck + group photo then she has to get ready and then do her personal F&F meets and then get ready for the show and any final touches.

Also I don't understand why Aperol was apart of our soundcheck, I highly doubt any of them paid for that experience none of them wore the vip lanyards.

Edited by Duffaholic

2 hours ago, Duffaholic said:

Yeah she told me she had to cut down her actual meet and greets when I saw her in Toronto, well friends and family because she's been exhausted before shows. Poor thing 🥺

so theres just not much time for her to do an actual m&g with fans. You figure she has to do Aperol M&G probably takes a good hour, then she has to do her proper soundcheck, plus VIP soundcheck + group photo then she has to get ready and then do her personal F&F meets and then get ready for the show and any final touches.

Also I don't understand why Aperol was apart of our soundcheck, I highly doubt any of them paid for that experience none of them wore the vip lanyards.

Yeah that's why she needs a break after this.

6 hours ago, justlovingmusicyall said:

@theedmontonkid I bet she's there for interviews. Hope she heads back to LA soon to rest and be with her kids. I'm sure she's missing them and would rather be at home.

Weird…instagram wasn't letting the photo show.

I don't think she's in Capri for interviews, that doesn't make sense, she's probably taking a little holiday with Matthew and Townes before heading back to L.A for the Grammy's event on the 23rd.

5 hours ago, HilaryDuffFan said:

She does those influencer meet and greets because it was part of her contract with Aperol as the tour sponsor. It's more for the Aperol brand than it is for Hilary as I'm sure she'd rather not be doing those meet and greets 🤭 Queens got a big tour crew to pay with those Aperol coins!

Yeah, I know but it's still annoying that they wouldn't let us take pics with her during soundchecks cause we're paying a lot of money, too!

I understand she's got a contract with Aperol, but like you said I don't think she enjoys meeting those influencers either! 🤭

4 hours ago, Duffaholic said:

Yeah she told me she had to cut down her actual meet and greets when I saw her in Toronto, well friends and family because she's been exhausted before shows. Poor thing 🥺

so theres just not much time for her to do an actual m&g with fans. You figure she has to do Aperol M&G probably takes a good hour, then she has to do her proper soundcheck, plus VIP soundcheck + group photo then she has to get ready and then do her personal F&F meets and then get ready for the show and any final touches.

Also I don't understand why Aperol was apart of our soundcheck, I highly doubt any of them paid for that experience none of them wore the vip lanyards.

This.

Of course, all of that has to be very exhausting for her, plus she had the kids with her throughout the whole NA tour leg, so I completely understand her.

Anyways, can Christy Carlson Romano just stop talking about Hil and using our Queen's name to sell her new book?

It's just annoying and now she's saying that Hilary gave her a shopping addiction or something like that, because when they were shooting Cadet Kelly, she was going to buy a Coach bag and Hil told her to get a Louis Vuitton one instead...

Honestly, I'm done with these has beens, first it was Aaron, then Ashley Tisdale and now her...

She needs to stop!

Edited by theedmontonkid

2 minutes ago, theedmontonkid said:

I don't think she's in Capri for interviews, that doesn't make sense, she's probably taking a few days holiday with Matthew and Townes before heading back to L.A and having the Grammy's event on the 23rd.

Yeah, I know but it's still annoying that they wouldn't let us take pics with her during soundchecks cause we're paying a lot of money, too!

I understand she's got a contract with Aperol, but like you said I don't think she enjoys meeting those influencers either! 🤭

This.

Of course, all of that has to be very exhausting for her, plus she had the kids with her throughout the whole NA tour leg, so I completely understand her.

Anyways, can Christy Carlson Romano just stop talking about Hil and using our Queen's name to sell her new book?

It's just annoying and now she's saying that Hilary gave her a shopping addiction or something like that, because when they were shooting Cadet Kelly, she was going to buy a Coach bag and Hil told her to get a Louis Vuitton one instead...

Honestly, I'm done with these has beens, first it was Aaron, then Ashley Tisdale and now her...

She needs to stop!

I think Christy wanted to interview Hilary when she was doing stuff with other celebrities interviews and her cooking show

In her YouTube comments I saw a lot of people asking her to do something with Hilary

So maybe she ask but was told no

So she mentions Hilary frequently with hopes that Hilary will finally cave .. I don't think it will happen I feel like Christy will bring up a lot of stuff that Hilary has probably forgotten about

Christy Carlson Romano is getting the MOST likes on her Instagram reels that mention Hilary. Mention the queen's name and go viral chile… Nicki Minaj MAGA voice

BRAZILIAN DATES IN AUGUST/SEPTEMBER 2027 CONFIRMED

IM SHAKING AND ABOUT TO THROW UP

22 minutes ago, Lord Of Countdown said:

BRAZILIAN DATES IN AUGUST/SEPTEMBER 2027 CONFIRMED

IM SHAKING AND ABOUT TO THROW UP

That is way too far away. She better be touring a whole other album at that point.

Even though she doesn't speak ill of her, CCR just makes me cringe so bad with the desperation and clickbait. She's been using Hilary's name for clicks for yearsssss rip

I'm so glad she hopped over to Italy for some R&R. I remember her last tour she said something to the effect of she "only ever saw the inside of a hotel room" due to the scheduling, despite being in cool places. Not this time clap3

I do expect a bop inspired by the coast of Italy now though -*

24 minutes ago, Lord Of Countdown said:

BRAZILIAN DATES IN AUGUST/SEPTEMBER 2027 CONFIRMED

IM SHAKING AND ABOUT TO THROW UP

Well, I'm really happy for all the fans there and I think it's great that it will be next August/September, so she can take some time to rest, be with her kids and family and hopefully work on the new album.

And I know that Matthew is releasing Winnetka's new record next year too, so it makes sense that he will tour with his band and all that.

I still want her to do some festivals, but we'll see, she deserves some rest first!

Edited by theedmontonkid

7 minutes ago, xluvxduffxmusicx said:

That is way too far away. She better be touring a whole other album at that point.

Imagine if we get a new album by next summer? jonny2

54 minutes ago, SafeAndSound said:

Even though she doesn't speak ill of her, CCR just makes me cringe so bad with the desperation and clickbait. She's been using Hilary's name for clicks for yearsssss rip

I'm so glad she hopped over to Italy for some R&R. I remember her last tour she said something to the effect of she "only ever saw the inside of a hotel room" due to the scheduling, despite being in cool places. Not this time clap3

I do expect a bop inspired by the coast of Italy now though -*

and she's doing cute little meals on stage, i love it!

58 minutes ago, theedmontonkid said:

Well, I'm really happy for all the fans there and I think it's great that it will be next August/September, so she can take some time to rest, be with her kids and family and hopefully work on the new album.

And I know that Matthew is releasing Winnetka's new record next year too, so it makes sense that he will tour with his band and all that.

I still want her to do some festivals, but we'll see, she deserves some rest first!

She's touring US this spring. I've been telling y'all. Leg 2 is a reality

2 hours ago, theedmontonkid said:

I don't think she's in Capri for interviews, that doesn't make sense, she's probably taking a little holiday with Matthew and Townes before heading back to L.A for the Grammy's event on the 23rd.

Yeah, I know but it's still annoying that they wouldn't let us take pics with her during soundchecks cause we're paying a lot of money, too!

I understand she's got a contract with Aperol, but like you said I don't think she enjoys meeting those influencers either! 🤭

This.

Of course, all of that has to be very exhausting for her, plus she had the kids with her throughout the whole NA tour leg, so I completely understand her.

Anyways, can Christy Carlson Romano just stop talking about Hil and using our Queen's name to sell her new book?

It's just annoying and now she's saying that Hilary gave her a shopping addiction or something like that, because when they were shooting Cadet Kelly, she was going to buy a Coach bag and Hil told her to get a Louis Vuitton one instead...

Honestly, I'm done with these has beens, first it was Aaron, then Ashley Tisdale and now her...

She needs to stop!

I'm sure she's missing her kids in LA and will head back very soon.

EXCELLENT THEY BOTH will be touring at the same time!

Edited by justlovingmusicyall

2 hours ago, SafeAndSound said:

Imagine if we get a new album by next summer? jonny2

That would be really good!

1 hour ago, rcksluke said:

She's touring US this spring. I've been telling y'all. Leg 2 is a reality

Well, I wouldn't be against it AT ALL!

That would work for many of us as we will be able to see her live again really soon, but I just don't want HD to spread herself too thin and then decide she's not making a new album for a while, you know?

That's why I said she needs some rest after the shows in Canada and Mexico next year!

1 hour ago, justlovingmusicyall said:

I'm sure she's missing her kids in LA and will head back very soon.

EXCELLENT THEY BOTH will be touring at the same time!

No, I don't think they would tour at the same time...

Unless it's a joint tour over the summer, so their kids are not attending school.

That would be great for me cause I personally LOVE Winnetka Bowling League (seriously, I'm obsessed) and they would be better openers for her than La Roux, honestly!

Also, Winnetka would play in more countries and I'm sure Matt and Hil really enjoyed spending last summer with the kids and each other while she was touring and working on new music...

Edit: I'm sorry, but my obsession with Hil and Winnetka is REALLY unhealthy, so now I'm manifesting a joint tour, guys! 🤭

Edited by theedmontonkid

3 hours ago, rcksluke said:

She's touring US this spring. I've been telling y'all. Leg 2 is a reality

Not unless there is a major change in the setlist and some of the production, because it seems a waste to do a second leg but not really change anything? They need to keep everything fresh and still new. But a lot of places still haven't seen the tour so I wonder how they are going to navigate this next year.

No way she can still be doing the same tour a year from now in Brazil?

Edited by Duffaholic

14 minutes ago, Duffaholic said:

Not unless there is a major change in the setlist and some of the production, because it seems a waste to do a second leg but not really change anything? They need to keep everything fresh and still new. But a lot of places still haven't seen the tour so I wonder how they are going to navigate this next year.

No way she can still be doing the same tour a year from now in Brazil?

I think they might revamp the setlist a bit, production for arena shows is a little higher with more pyro, but I can see her pushing the tour throw out next year. I think deluxe will come out for the 1 year of LOS so more tracks but ultimately the same tour

33 minutes ago, Duffaholic said:

Not unless there is a major change in the setlist and some of the production, because it seems a waste to do a second leg but not really change anything? They need to keep everything fresh and still new. But a lot of places still haven't seen the tour so I wonder how they are going to navigate this next year.

No way she can still be doing the same tour a year from now in Brazil?

I'm with you on this one, Josh!

She said (or hinted) at a potential tour leg next spring back in July, so a lot of things could have changed since then...

Didn't HD told a fan on here during a soundcheck only a few days ago that she doesn't know what would be part of the new album, because she basically wrote about all of the things that have happened to her throughout the last 15 years on Luck... or Something?

So, I think that the music that Matt and her worked on during the NA tour leg will be part of the deluxe version of the album and then eventually those songs would be added to the setlist and maybe by the time she visits Brazil we'll have a new record.

It'll be very much like a Most Wanted/Still Most Wanted situation in my opinion, but who knows?

Also, I said it before and I'll say it again, guys...

I bet Hilary, Matt and her team (including Atlantic) don't want to lose momentum, so I still think we could get the docuseries before the new year.

Edited by theedmontonkid

Recently Browsing 5

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.