Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'

Locks Mar 1, 2027

Featured Replies

5 hours ago, ImpressMeMuch said:

How did I not know this existed holy ****

why did they feel the need to censor batshit lmao

EDIT: nvm it's the Clean version lmao

Edited by joyxsoul

  • Replies 7.5k
  • Views 312.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The autopen thing is such a first world country problem lmao sorry but it's funny

  • Something don't sit right with me with people who solely care about dance pop Hilary. Like do y'all listen to any other types of music? This album is like a mature metamorphosis and I don't see how a

  • Yasin
    Yasin

    Weren't you the one making predictions last week and hoping she wouldn't chart? How did you feel when you saw her scoring her sixth top 5 album in a row with 83k? It looks like your autopen campaign d

Whew! Y'all hating on one of Hilary's vocal highlights (Rock This World) on her first two albums.

Just heard Mature on the radio, literally the first-time in my life I've heard a song of hers randomly on the radio. Ethereal.

I don't know whether you agree with me or not on this, but I think she could be part of a miniseries, too!

That way she would only need a couple months to shoot it and then put the new music out along with a tour afterwards.

She doesn't have to be the main character, but still be key for the storyline, kind of like Dakota Fanning on All Her Fault!

Now, that is if Pretty Ugly is actually not moving forward and if that's true, then I hope she gets cast by any other streaming service not related to called Disney+ or Hulu!

Edit: Also, a movie for Netflix would be great, but only if it's not a christmas movie like the ones Lindsay Lohan made for them...

Edited by theedmontonkid

I agree that her return to acting should be smaller parts first, maybe as part of an ensemble or supporting cast. At this point I really just want a solid performance from her in a positively-reviewed movie or series. She doesn't have to star or be Executive Producer.

I'll even take some more indie roles in the meantime tbh. It sucks that some of her solid performances are in movies that were panned. She barely has one "Fresh" movie on Rotten Tomatoes rip

I hope she'll eventually get to work with a great director who can draw the best performance out of her. But I think the problem is also the lack of roles right now, just in general. She just needs a really good agent and a bit more luck weeps

7 hours ago, Afterglow said:

Just heard Mature on the radio, literally the first-time in my life I've heard a song of hers randomly on the radio. Ethereal.

Awesome I hope to hear it in my city

I've heard come clean so yesterday and with love in my city

her Christmas song tell me a story is popular during holiday season

A ex co worker of mine went and was disappointed that his favorite album self titled was absent from the setlist aside from fly

I would argue that the songs on that album are not as well known aside from fly to the general public

But it still well known in the fandom

I told him she may extend tour so hopefully the set list will include more self titled stuff

1 hour ago, SafeAndSound said:

I agree that her return to acting should be smaller parts first, maybe as part of an ensemble or supporting cast. At this point I really just want a solid performance from her in a positively-reviewed movie or series. She doesn't have to star or be Executive Producer.

I'll even take some more indie roles in the meantime tbh. It sucks that some of her solid performances are in movies that were panned. She barely has one "Fresh" movie on Rotten Tomatoes rip

I hope she'll eventually get to work with a great director who can draw the best performance out of her. But I think the problem is also the lack of roles right now, just in general. She just needs a really good agent and a bit more luck weeps

I think she loves being both executive producer and producer because she calls the shots of what she wants, and how she wants it done. Plus she is Very good at storytelling. She's signed with CAA.

Edited by justlovingmusicyall

2 hours ago, SafeAndSound said:

I agree that her return to acting should be smaller parts first, maybe as part of an ensemble or supporting cast. At this point I really just want a solid performance from her in a positively-reviewed movie or series. She doesn't have to star or be Executive Producer.

I'll even take some more indie roles in the meantime tbh. It sucks that some of her solid performances are in movies that were panned. She barely has one "Fresh" movie on Rotten Tomatoes rip

I hope she'll eventually get to work with a great director who can draw the best performance out of her. But I think the problem is also the lack of roles right now, just in general. She just needs a really good agent and a bit more luck weeps

i'd love for hilary to take a page out of her friend kaley cuoco who has her own production company and she bought the rights to flight attendant and produced/star herself

"the company optioned the rights to The Flight Attendant, a book written by author Chris Bohjalian"

and she can do for the many books she reads and post on insta...

it'll be like her in the driver seat like for Luck

So I know this probably isn't all that surprising, but her top 25 songs by daily Spotify streams all consist of songs that are currently on the setlist. Like, there isn't ONE single song in her top 25 that isn't currently being performed on the tour.

The songs with the most daily streams (and over ~6K daily) that are NOT currently on the setlist are:

  1. The Optimist

  2. Someone's Watching Over Me

  3. Tell Me That Won't Happen

  4. Our Lips Are Sealed

  5. Stranger

  6. Metamorphosis

Very interesting imo sistrens

*Excluded The Math since I'm still considering it a "surprise" song rather than a mainstay, but it would be at #7 with 4k streams.

as someone who has never added The Math to my spotify library, she had me looping the song hard today

also someone pointed out they misspelled genius

HER TEAM'S MIND

https://ibb.co/5gv8HVs6

I forgot to show you guys my view of the show, I was soo gagged at how close I was jonny5

CFDB97E9-8C92-4217-8CBC-3A03E6A8B110.jpg

Edited by YourFavoriteWeapon

6 minutes ago, Plasticdoll said:

I don't like The Math. I hope it's not on the setlist In Dublin in September.

Me neither babe, hope she never does it again

14 minutes ago, rcksluke said:

I wonder if there'll be any surprises in Toronto

Hmm I hope so, it's the first international show of the tour! I'm going both nights, its almost here!jonny5

37 minutes ago, Duffaholic said:

Hmm I hope so, it's the first international show of the tour! I'm going both nights, its almost here!jonny5

Are you doing Soundcheck any of the dates? Please if u have the chance ask about more dates or the deluxe lmao

1 hour ago, joyxsoul said:

as someone who has never added The Math to my spotify library, she had me looping the song hard today

also someone pointed out they misspelled genius

HER TEAM'S MIND

https://ibb.co/5gv8HVs6

Honestly it's just the lyrics that are cringe. The song is basically Sk8er Boi by Avril (same writers/producers) so it's very catchy with some great genious melodies

57 minutes ago, rcksluke said:

Me neither babe, hope she never does it again

We need The Get away or something

16 minutes ago, rcksluke said:

Are you doing Soundcheck any of the dates? Please if u have the chance ask about more dates or the deluxe lmao

Oh I'm so desperate for any deluxe tea duca

Just now, SafeAndSound said:

Oh I'm so desperate for any deluxe tea duca

me too sis cries

3 minutes ago, Plasticdoll said:

We need The Get away or something

Yes The Math absolutely needs to Getaway, Fly, Hideaway, take a Holiday, and become a Stranger to this setlist ASAP

azealia

Plus she absolutely loves Canada so I feel like she'll do something special

On 8/10/2026 at 1:22 AM, rcksluke said:

She honestly needs to choose wisely her next steps to keep the momentum. She'll probably be on tour for most of 2027 or at least half of it.

I think it would be smart for her to do some rom com netflix kind of movie because she shine on these kinds of movie and it is what she is known for. Also there's the docuseries that god knows when it will be coming up Lol

my dream role for her is honestly for her to he cast in TWL. I think she would be GREAT in that show.

Yes The White Lotus asap

Recently Browsing 2

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.