Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Sabrina Carpenter - "Tears"

Featured Replies

3 hours ago, Digitalism said:

This sounds like a Jessie Ware song that is missing a chorus and good vocals

Not this kinda ruining this song for me. Now I can't stop thinking about this masterpiece.

 

 

Edited by TrueBlood

  • Replies 283
  • Views 13.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I'm kind of tired of the Bed Chem/Juno MV/single conversation like  we are already moving to a new era and both songs are still known by fans and non fans and have amazing streams even to this day. Mo

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    It's apparently dancepop with a euphoric dancebreak (e.g., @GardenPanty, 2025, ATRL) and a sound of a smash lead single (e.g., @Kintsugi, 2025, ATRL) according to two renowned ATRL Pop Scholars.

  • suburbannature
    suburbannature

    the most pop girl a pop girl has pop girled in so long  

Another 10/10 video. Love the Rocky Horror, Suspiria, Pearl, etc. references. 

23 minutes ago, V$. said:

Shikitaaaah

Treating me like you're supposed to do

 

rSEnzZC.thumb.gif.4bad67e29d975733fbed7c

Not this debuting on Spotify UK with 1 hour of tracking :WAP:

Omg this is not the tea :cries2: :noparty: sounds like a Katy Perry song from the Smile album.

This was easily the right choice for 2nd single. Video is fantastic. I think the album will disappoint some of the new fans she made between "Nonsense" and SNS since it's so midtempo and low key but this song should ensure at least they get one more hit out of it and she should be good for the next album.

Remember when we all thought this was gonna be a big bop of the album and better single choice than Manchild... We were so wrong :clown:

This song is AMAZINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

 

:falcon: oh learning from Mother Jessie Ware

 

sopdiuofivbaCNXXANCSMZ  

Song is bad, video is good. And there's no correlation between them
 

gowns, beautiful gowns :sabrina:

1 hour ago, NoAngelus said:

Remember when we all thought this was gonna be a big bop of the album and better single choice than Manchild... We were so wrong :clown:

Still "Tears" was the best option as the second single..this shows how mediocre the album is..

Edited by Sweetestsecret

1 hour ago, NoAngelus said:

Remember when we all thought this was gonna be a big bop of the album and better single choice than Manchild... We were so wrong :clown:

Who is we, QUICK 

empty calories ....just empty... stick to juno,bed chem and pleasex3 catchiness those were it.

She has such a great videography.

 

this song however..sounds generic and empty, weak chorus.

I'm surprised they picked this as a single, I'll even be more suprised if this manages to become a hit.

2 minutes ago, Starkboy said:

She has such a great videography.

 

this song however..sounds generic and empty, weak chorus.

I'm surprised they picked this as a single, I'll even be more suprised if this manages to become a hit.

Listening to the whole album "tears" was the only right single choice

I really hate the chorus.  The 'wet' line makes me cringe so bad:rip:

Taste - 12.8M

Please Please Please - 6.5M

Manchild - 6.2M

 

 

Edited by jdanton2

On 8/29/2025 at 12:38 AM, burninredhot said:

This does not sound like a smash hit to me but I would love to be proved wrong

It's definitely a grower and I like it alot more after watching the music video... But it's not an instant earworm like all her singles from Nonsense-Manchild have been

The whole album is a vibe, it's unique and gorgeous, however I don't hear massive hits but I usually can't do that anyway, I thought Hung up was just meh at first listen 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.