Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Am I a "mentor" on ATRL?

Featured Replies

  • Popular Post

Recently, I have been given the rank of "Mentor" on ATRL. Am I considered a mentor within the ATRL community? If so, what have you learned from my mentorship?

 

oprah.gif

  • Replies 38
  • Views 832
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Grand Master here, I get WPs every month. Master of trolling perhaps oprah.gif

9 minutes ago, Achilles. said:

sorry-to-this-man-sorrytothisman.gif

 

5 minutes ago, Nico Robin said:

Bow down to the Grand Master

 

oprah.gif

 

4 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

be careful sis your thread privileges were already removed once

 

ezgif-1-a2ff8133c7.thumb.gif.b6144a7b9aa

 

3 minutes ago, Totami Legend said:

Grand Master here, I get WPs every month. Master of trolling perhaps oprah.gif

Wait, the fact that all the comments are by grand masters so far!

 

oprah.gif

Just now, DaphneGuinness said:

So many grand masters in this thread 

 

spacer.png

I promise I'll use my power for good

 

oprah.gif

Just noticed I'm a mentor, too.

Who wants free therapy? 

 

I'll probably laugh at your problems, though.

 

voTeFko.gif

 

...Vin

whenever someone on atrl has a higher rank than me:

 

spacer.png

Who are you? I've never see your posts before. 

I'm a Grand Master but have no idea what I have mastered grandly 

 

spacer.png

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.