Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Are you hot?

Featured Replies

Yes, my assistant said I looked hot today and snapped this candid:

 

capturadepantall-716a9a60c86bdcd8649db80cda3f0ab7-1200x0.jpg

  • Replies 171
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

On 7/17/2025 at 9:59 AM, pseudovato said:

I must be the only woman on here. This site is 99% dudes isn't it? :deadbanana2:

 

On 7/17/2025 at 8:14 AM, Timber said:

with an 8 pack

Receipts :gaycat2:?

Yeah, my face card absolutely EATS...

 

Some gays really be having gym memberships and ugly faces, no offense.

I always get those eyes and double-takes from people. I'd give myself a strong 8/10. There's hotter than me, sure, but I'm attractively appealing. :celestial3:

I was until I got pregnant (developed a huge belly lmao).

 

thomas_beatie-3-c017889aac094908a149c52e

Edited by Disconnect

2 hours ago, SUNSET BLVD said:

yes, but i have an average-to-small peepee

You can always show off your 🍑

30 minutes ago, Disconnect said:

You can always show off your 🍑

True and I have a great ass for sure 

i have found my self confidence in knowing what works for me and not caring what haters thing :keir: but i just know i will be hotter in my 30s

Who knows, it seems I am, but I not universally acclaimed (like Zac Efron, I guess?). Either way, the more you grow, the more it's less about the physical appearance. I get so turned on by "ugly" people (according to standards) that give me an exciting conversation, and soooo turned off by people like Benson Boone who is supposed to be hot but his beauty is sooo generic and he seems so self-centered... I swear I can't even get it hard with those guys. Personality is KEY.

On 7/15/2025 at 6:27 AM, JonginBey said:

Due to my insecurities, I can't be trusted to assess myself. I've been told by other people that I am hot, cute, or handsome; but I know you're asking for a self-evaluation and… I just don't know, friend.

 

spacer.png

this :chick1:

i feel like i'm not 'hot' but more generally 'pretty' as i got a nice face

 

On 7/19/2025 at 5:57 AM, eli's_rhythm said:

Yes, my assistant said I looked hot today and snapped this candid:

 

capturadepantall-716a9a60c86bdcd8649db80cda3f0ab7-1200x0.jpg

love the blonde :heart:

I always find this question hard to answer because I am not my own type and thus it's difficult to evaluate my own general appeal ddd 

21 minutes ago, Goaty said:

I always find this question hard to answer because I am not my own type and thus it's difficult to evaluate my own general appeal ddd 

I can answer this on your behalf.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.