Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Are you hot?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 171
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 hour ago, heckinglovato said:


Time to post some receipts *******

 

I'm a 8.5/10 who's next

 

FWx43F9.md.jpg

 

FWx4Fae.md.jpg

 

FWx4d67.md.jpg

 

FWx4K8u.md.jpg

 

FWx4Cwx.md.jpg

 

 

Cuuuuuute!

If I have to be 100 % honest…. Yes, I am considered "hot" 

If I were to describe my looks without giving too much info: 

 

Dark hair

brown eyes

defined jawline and features

groomed beard

Working out

 

Edited by Pluto6

1 hour ago, heckinglovato said:


Time to post some receipts *******

 

I'm a 8.5/10 who's next

 

FWx43F9.md.jpg

 

FWx4Fae.md.jpg

 

FWx4d67.md.jpg

 

FWx4K8u.md.jpg

 

FWx4Cwx.md.jpg

 

 

honestly f*ck it yeah I'll do it too

 

I'm like a 6.5 or a 7 I think. unconventional but I've been told I'm handsome and people fall hard for me when we meet and stuff 

 

here me

GtqJF_AWMAMunQ4?format=jpg&name=large

GsTCCPnaMAEOsLo?format=jpg&name=large

GlNsVGZXgAASgsU?format=jpg&name=large

GatEeNNXMAADvsM?format=jpg&name=medium

GhLrxj1XQAA9enS?format=jpg&name=large

GgR6JqGXIAAovq6?format=jpg&name=large

:giraffe:

2 hours ago, heckinglovato said:


Time to post some receipts *******

 

I'm a 8.5/10 who's next

 

FWx43F9.md.jpg

 

FWx4Fae.md.jpg

 

FWx4d67.md.jpg

 

FWx4K8u.md.jpg

 

FWx4Cwx.md.jpg

 

 

Definitely hot

1 hour ago, Janekkk said:

Lmk when you're in Tricity:gaycat4:

That first photo is from Open'er last week!

4 minutes ago, heckinglovato said:

That first photo is from Open'er last week!

I wanted to go but 600 PLN for a single day ticket :rip: I can afford it but **** them

18 minutes ago, Supernatural94 said:

I would say I'm an acquired taste :-*

this is how I feel too tbh, I feel like you definitely gotta have a taste for more alt guys to … idk, get me?

I guess I am since many guys tell me that. 
 

My chest and biceps are huge :giraffe:

 

I can share my insta if you are from US and download Type Dangerous and send me a proof :ducky:

3 hours ago, heckinglovato said:


Time to post some receipts *******

 

I'm a 8.5/10 who's next

 

FWx43F9.md.jpg

 

FWx4Fae.md.jpg

 

FWx4d67.md.jpg

 

FWx4K8u.md.jpg

 

FWx4Cwx.md.jpg

 

 

Girl don't post that in here, the gays are gonna get you

 

:khalyan2:

3 hours ago, heckinglovato said:


Time to post some receipts *******

 

I'm a 8.5/10 who's next

 

FWx43F9.md.jpg

 

FWx4Fae.md.jpg

 

FWx4d67.md.jpg

 

FWx4K8u.md.jpg

 

FWx4Cwx.md.jpg

 

 

Humble and hot?? The world isn't fair

 

---

 

Not really. I'm a 6.5 and that's on a REALLY GOOD day

Edited by aesthetic bih

1 hour ago, jeauseph said:

honestly f*ck it yeah I'll do it too

 

I'm like a 6.5 or a 7 I think. unconventional but I've been told I'm handsome and people fall hard for me when we meet and stuff 

 

here me

GtqJF_AWMAMunQ4?format=jpg&name=large

GsTCCPnaMAEOsLo?format=jpg&name=large

GlNsVGZXgAASgsU?format=jpg&name=large

GatEeNNXMAADvsM?format=jpg&name=medium

GhLrxj1XQAA9enS?format=jpg&name=large

GgR6JqGXIAAovq6?format=jpg&name=large

:giraffe:

Face-wise, you're conventionally handsome tho?? Clear skin, tall nose and a beard. You're like an 8. I guess it's the long hair that made people say you look unconventional

3 minutes ago, aesthetic bih said:

Face-wise, you're conventionally handsome tho?? Clear skin, tall nose and a beard. You're like an 8. I guess it's the long hair that made people say you look unconventional

thank you :chick3::heart: honestly it might be my height too (I'm a shorty lol, I'm 5'6) but yeah I've always had this… love/hate relationship with my hair cause it's extremelyyyyy hard to deal with and I just want it to be super long (down to my belly button is my goal) but it's always been strenuous to get past the awkward stage lmao

8 hours ago, jeauseph said:

I'm hot but I'm a very unconventional hot I think

 

I'd say I'm like a 6.5 or a 7? idk. I don't adhere to a "typical" or "basic" type of hotness. I have longer curly hair, I'm short (I'm 5'6), and I'm very hairy. so yeah 6.5 or 7 feels right to me I guess? people compliment stuff above the neck and below the belly button usually lol

You got me at very hairy 😀

3 hours ago, heckinglovato said:


Time to post some receipts *******

 

I'm a 8.5/10 who's next

 

FWx43F9.md.jpg

 

FWx4Fae.md.jpg

 

FWx4d67.md.jpg

 

FWx4K8u.md.jpg

 

FWx4Cwx.md.jpg

 

 

Cool pics

Edited by Radical Pessimism

4 minutes ago, HardBambi said:

You got me at very hairy 😀

otter and bear supremacy :gaycat2:

i get told i'm fit all the time but i genuinely think im a 6, 7 at best and that's not even me being humble. i think people are just kind :rip:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.