Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

22 minutes ago, Squall said:

Now we can say it: Midnights was her WORST era to date :sorry:

evermore is right there, if we can even call it an era. 

Edited by Klein

  • Replies 61.7k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

36 minutes ago, Klein said:

evermore is right there, if we can even call it an era. 

This folklore re-release isn’t an era indeed :clap3:

:rip: Give it up Lavender Haze is a flop, just release Preach Now already :gaycat7:
Already havent listened to MIDnights in weeks.. instead Speak Now (stolen version) and everGOD are getting my streams and coins :gaycat7:

Edited by TaylenaStan

I really want for Speak Now TV to be release but at the same time, I don't mind waiting because as long as the re-recordings are not over, we are 100% sure to be getting at least one project each year and I am glad for that. 

 

But watch her pull a 2022 and release a brand new album at the end of the year while everyone spends the entirety of 2023 asking for the next TV. :toofunny2:

1 hour ago, Klein said:

evermore is right there, if we can even call it an era. 

Yeah I don't think we can call it an era in good faith :gaycat6:

52 minutes ago, TaylenaStan said:

:rip: Give it up Lavender Haze is a flop, just release Preach Now already :gaycat7:
Already havent listened to MIDnights in weeks.. instead Speak Now (stolen version) and everGOD are getting my streams and coins :gaycat7:

girl this is just an effort to keep it top 40 while Morgan decimates the rest of the chart :deadbanana4:

I wonder if those legal things really pushed her too not release so fast 

 

or the success of red tv 

 

we got 2 re recording in one year 

 

If we’re lucky will get one this year 

1 hour ago, Klein said:

I really want for Speak Now TV to be release but at the same time, I don't mind waiting because as long as the re-recordings are not over, we are 100% sure to be getting at least one project each year and I am glad for that. 

 

But watch her pull a 2022 and release a brand new album at the end of the year while everyone spends the entirety of 2023 asking for the next TV. :toofunny2:

sometimes i feel like maybe she want to stretch this re-recording era and release 1-2 TVs then 1 brand new album. Like that:
end of 2023: Speak Now TV
summer of 2024: 1989 TV
end of 2024/beginning of 2025: TS11
end of 2025: Debut TV

spring of 2026: reputation TV
end of 2026: TS12
Then Taylor's Version Tour or TS12 Tour

And some huge break 

And in 2029 (2+2+9=13) she will release TS13
 

Is there a reason why we would think an album announcement would come at midnight anyways??? :clown:
 

Midnights was at midnight, sure, because of the theme. But I think most of the other first announcements have been during the day - especially folkmore. 

She should have saved the remixes for next week when LH could go recurrent but I doubt her team was thinking about anything

  • ATRL Moderator
47 minutes ago, youreyesgocold said:

Is there a reason why we would think an album announcement would come at midnight anyways??? :clown:
 

Midnights was at midnight, sure, because of the theme. But I think most of the other first announcements have been during the day - especially folkmore. 

iirc the Red (TV) announcement was during the day as well 

Edited by PopA911

1 hour ago, mypaintoyou said:

I wonder if those legal things really pushed her too not release so fast 

 

or the success of red tv 

 

we got 2 re recording in one year 

 

If we’re lucky will get one this year 

It's probably a combination of those things. While the legal issues surrounding Speak Now appear to be resolved, and the ones surrounding 1989 never prevented her from releasing in the first place, I'm sure she wanted to be cautious about them. Red TV performing better than most brand new studio albums probably also made her pause and realize that these rerecordings can go much, much further than Fearless TV did.

I still can't process the existence of Need... like I want to be mad at her for scrapping it but it's sort of Afterglow's twin sister and she always eliminates songs from the the final track list when two tracks are pretty similar, which was the reason for vaulting all the sacRED tracks.

I never get the urge to **** up my AM library by adding files which I haven't done in about a decade (flashback to the iconic weekly og sacRED pre-release singles :smitten:) but this song was a must and it's been on repeat since the... it's wild how even her scraps wash careers :dies:

 

as for AOTG, it's cute but doesn't hold a candle to Need and wouldn't trade any song from the final track list for it, fight ME! :coffee2:

 

24 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

 

I

feel

the

lavender

enchanted

sparks

creeping

up

on

ME! :jonny5:

We're delusional as all hell but I feel it coming :jonny5:

Ok, Snakehips remix of Lavender Haze has convinced me that Taylor’s Club will be T11. :gaycat3:

Her joining forces with Andy Butler of Hercules and Love Affair for dance album. :flame:

taylor has spoiled us too much cause now swifties expect a new album every 6 months

need international dates NOW :jonnycat: i already have money saved up for travel, she just needs to let us know so i can start planning

Finding a hotel near the venue has been a nightmare :rip:

The LH BTS video is so cute :jonny4: I wish we will get another doc like Miss Americana but just her in the studio, maybe the rerecords.

1 hour ago, LiamVillain said:

spacer.png

 

:nicole:

 I guess it will be like Rehearsals or something.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.