Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

2 hours ago, pccp said:

can someone make the evermore album go viral so it gets 4M a day. because the album deserves it. and folklore deserves to be Taylor's most streamed album and midnight will overtake folklore 

Make Champagne problem or tis the damn season viral. 

  • Replies 61.5k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

17 hours ago, P!NK2LOVE said:

reputation 

folklore

evermore

 

The holy gospel :jonny: 

Only puta & folklore. 

 

 

You guys keep talking about the next songs to go viral and yet....

 

4 minutes ago, simmnfierzig said:

 

 

You guys keep talking about the next songs to go viral and yet....

 

Why the sudden rise in streams?

31 minutes ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

Why the sudden rise in streams?

Puta quality timelessness and excellence. :clap3:

45 minutes ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

Why the sudden rise in streams?

No idea

It's been a great time for Taylor's albums to rise on Spotify. I can't wait for a Taylor album to surpass TUN and even the Most Streamed Female Album 

48 minutes ago, pccp said:

It's been a great time for Taylor's albums to rise on Spotify. I can't wait for a Taylor album to surpass TUN and even the Most Streamed Female Album 

Passing SOUR is maybeeeeee happening in like 2030. But probably not

And there will be a new album with a few massive hits like that and it wont be from miss "I dont need a lead single" 

 

 

4 hours ago, pccp said:

It's been a great time for Taylor's albums to rise on Spotify. I can't wait for a Taylor album to surpass TUN and even the Most Streamed Female Album 

Girl I love the optimism but I seriously doubt this will be happening any time soon :deadvision:

 

 

ATW 10MV surging :clap3: there's a cute tiktok trend going on rn

42 minutes ago, enchanted0 said:

 

 

ATW 10MV surging :clap3: there's a cute tiktok trend going on rn

Cruel summer out? 

19 hours ago, Taylor Swift said:

I hope she campaigns for Carolina alongside ATWTSF. They're pretty good for a nomination. If both are nominated, she has a better chance at winning BLASF than BOS

This. 

20 hours ago, Taylor Swift said:

I hope she campaigns for Carolina alongside ATWTSF. They're pretty good for a nomination. If both are nominated, she has a better chance at winning BLASF than BOS

The only thing that could save Carolina is the fact that the movie itself did well on the boxoffice. I think there's still a chance for it to sneak at #4-#5 but I wouldn't count on it. The category is weak so war but there are Avatar, Black Panther, and probably more songs coming.

 

taylor Her power. hope She still watches with meredith

1 hour ago, fridayteenage said:

 

taylor Her power. hope She still watches with meredith

 

 

if sacRedTV becomes the soundtrack to the season then I’m going to have to watch...

16 hours ago, Michael196 said:

 

 

if sacRedTV becomes the soundtrack to the season then I’m going to have to watch...

I stopped watching a decade ago but I might have to marathon to catch up :deadbanana4:

1 hour ago, PopA911 said:

 

Begin Again is my all time favorite Taylor song :jonny:

Can't believe it's 10 years old where does the time go :cries:

On 9/29/2022 at 5:54 PM, Wayfarer said:

Daily reminder that reputation is a Kathy Perrie level "album" and an embarrassment for the 3x AOTY winning artist that most (but evidently not all!) posters in here stan

Now… you’re taking it way too far sweetie :deadbanana: 

 

But yes, it’s her 7th (soon to be 8th once Midnights bumps it down another position) worst album easily. 

On 9/28/2022 at 11:28 AM, simmnfierzig said:

Passing SOUR is maybeeeeee happening in like 2030. But probably not

What album are you referring to btw as the ‘maybe’? Midnights?

 

She’s about to have a fourth song with a daily average of ~1M before the actual Midnights Mayhem :dies:

 

 

1 hour ago, Holiest Dreams said:

What album are you referring to btw as the ‘maybe’? Midnights?

 

Who knows.

Lover,folklore, 1989 TV, Midnights, TS11

 

Everything seems very unlikely 

Spotify:

 

2020:

 

 


Jan: 332M (#5 F)
Feb: 410M (#2 F)
Mar: 346M (#3 F)
Apr: 304M (#4 F)
May: 330M (#5 F)
Jun: 312M (#5 F)
Jul: 714M (#1 F)
Aug: 776M (#1 F)
Sep: 524M (#1 F)
Oct: 473M (#2 F)
Nov: 439M (#2 F)
Dec: 966M (#1 F)
 

 

 

2021:

 

 

 

Jan: 715M (#1 F, #2 O)
Feb: 655M (#1 F, #3 O)
Mar: 670M (#1 F, #4 O)
Apr: 892M (#1 F, #2 O)
May: 648M (#2 F, #5 O)
Jun: 584M (#2 F, #6 O)
Jul: 576M (#3 F, #9 O)
Aug: 601M (#4 F, #10 O)
Sep: 640M (#2 F, #? O)
Oct: 706M (#1 F, #? O)
Nov: 1.456B (#1 F, #1 O)
Dec: 1.023B (#1 F, #1 O)
 

 

 

2022:

Jan: 913M (#1 F, #3 O)

Feb: 820M (#1 F, #2 O)

Mar: 862M (#1 F, #2 O)

Apr: 809M (#1 F, #2 O)

May: 888M (#1 F, #3 O)

Jun: 854M (#1 F, #5 O)

Jul: 908M (#1 F, #3 O)

Aug: 970M (#1 F, #2 O)

Sep: 999M (#1 F, #2 O)

 

 

Her Biggest Months:

1. November 2021 - 1.45B
2. December 2021 - 1.02B

3. September 2022 - 999M

4. August 2022 - 970M

5. December 2020 - 966M

6. January 2022 - 913M

7. July 2022 - 908M

8. April 2021 - 892M

9. May 2022 - 888M

10. March 2022 - 862M

11. June 2022 - 854M

12. February 2022 - 820M

13. April 2022 - 809M

14. August 2020 - 777M

15. January 2021 - 715M

16. July 2020 - 714M

 

 

2015: 0.07B

2016: 0.11B (+57%)

2017: 2.20B (+1900%)

2018: 2.51B (+14%)

2019: 4.13B (#3 F, #13 O) (+64%)

2020: 5.92B (#1 F, #7 O) (+43%)
2021: 9.16B (#1 F, #2 O) (+55%)

2022: 8.023B* (#1 F, #2 O) *First 9 months

 

 

First 9 Months:

2020: 4.048B

2021: 5.981B (+48%)

2022: 8.023B (+34%)

 

8B+ in 2022

23B+ in the 2020's

33B+ overall

 

Edited by Michael196

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.