Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

  • Replies 61.6k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

1 hour ago, Michael196 said:

Spotify:

 

2020:

 

  Reveal hidden contents


Jan: 332M (#5 F)
Feb: 410M (#2 F)
Mar: 346M (#3 F)
Apr: 304M (#4 F)
May: 330M (#5 F)
Jun: 312M (#5 F)
Jul: 714M (#1 F)
Aug: 776M (#1 F)
Sep: 524M (#1 F)
Oct: 473M (#2 F)
Nov: 439M (#2 F)
Dec: 966M (#1 F)
 

 

 

2021:

 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

Jan: 715M (#1 F, #2 O)
Feb: 655M (#1 F, #3 O)
Mar: 670M (#1 F, #4 O)
Apr: 892M (#1 F, #2 O)
May: 648M (#2 F, #5 O)
Jun: 584M (#2 F, #6 O)
Jul: 576M (#3 F, #9 O)
Aug: 601M (#4 F, #10 O)
Sep: 640M (#2 F, #? O)
Oct: 706M (#1 F, #? O)
Nov: 1.456B (#1 F, #1 O)
Dec: 1.023B (#1 F, #1 O)
 

 

 

2022:

Jan: 913M (#1 F, #3 O)

Feb: 820M (#1 F, #2 O)

Mar: 862M (#1 F, #2 O)

Apr: 809M (#1 F, #2 O)

May: 888M (#1 F, #3 O)

Jun: 854M (#1 F, #5 O)

Jul: 908M (#1 F, #3 O)

Aug: 970M (#1 F, #2 O)

Sep: 999M (#1 F, #2 O)

 

 

Her Biggest Months:

1. November 2021 - 1.45B
2. December 2021 - 1.02B

3. September 2022 - 999M

4. August 2022 - 970M

5. December 2020 - 966M

6. January 2022 - 913M

7. July 2022 - 908M

8. April 2021 - 892M

9. May 2022 - 888M

10. March 2022 - 862M

11. June 2022 - 854M

12. February 2022 - 820M

13. April 2022 - 809M

14. August 2020 - 777M

15. January 2021 - 715M

16. July 2020 - 714M

 

 

2015: 0.07B

2016: 0.11B (+57%)

2017: 2.20B (+1900%)

2018: 2.51B (+14%)

2019: 4.13B (#3 F, #13 O) (+64%)

2020: 5.92B (#1 F, #7 O) (+43%)
2021: 9.16B (#1 F, #2 O) (+55%)

2022: 8.023B* (#1 F, #2 O) *First 9 months

 

 

First 9 Months:

2020: 4.048B

2021: 5.981B (+48%)

2022: 8.023B (+34%)

 

8B+ in 2022

23B+ in the 2020's

33B+ overall

 

11 days of Midnights should be enough to make October her new biggest month :coffee:

4 minutes ago, Taylor Swift said:

Christmas Tree Farm has aged pretty well. Interesting to see if it'll become more popular this year

She's coming to be a modern xmas classic :coffee:

 

 

1 minute ago, kyoshi said:

The scream :skull:

 

spacer.png

So good. 

3 hours ago, simmnfierzig said:

11 days of Midnights should be enough to make October her new biggest month :coffee:

no doubt
and as crazy as it sounds I believe that she would've hit 2B if she released in the first week of the month

11 hours ago, simmnfierzig said:

Who knows.

Lover,folklore, 1989 TV, Midnights, TS11

 

Everything seems very unlikely 

Yeah… agree lol. I think Midnights will easily be her best performing album on Spotify tho at least :jonnycat:

47 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

no doubt
and as crazy as it sounds I believe that she would've hit 2B if she released in the first week of the month

Who knows maybe she will still :eli: 

 

we need her to do 1.5B in Oct and Nov each tho :biblionny:

The tracklist allegedly leaked. MMWM is over. Hallelujah! 

11 minutes ago, ronelmaano13 said:

The tracklist allegedly leaked. MMWM is over. Hallelujah! 

Share it pls? 
 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b9520777d19ef7e2b20169

This is the tracklist "leak"

 

1. Dial Tones  

2. Maroon  

3. GoodByes  

4. Reflections Of The Night  

5. They Don't Need My Tears  

6. Midnight Rain  

7. Question...?  

8. Vigilante ****  

9. Lost In Your Eyes 

10. Diamonds  

11. I Got Away With It  

12. Mayhem  

13. Mastermind

Edited by Ithinkforme13

55 minutes ago, Ithinkforme13 said:

This is the tracklist "leak"

 

1. Dial Tones  

2. Maroon  

3. GoodByes  

4. Reflections Of The Night  

5. They Don't Need My Tears  

6. Midnight Rain  

7. Question...?  

8. Vigilante ****  

9. Lost In Your Eyes 

10. Diamonds  

11. I Got Away With It  

12. Mayhem  

13. Mastermind

What about bonus track?

1 hour ago, Ithinkforme13 said:

This is the tracklist "leak"

 

1. Dial Tones  

2. Maroon  

3. GoodByes  

4. Reflections Of The Night  

5. They Don't Need My Tears  

6. Midnight Rain  

7. Question...?  

8. Vigilante ****  

9. Lost In Your Eyes 

10. Diamonds  

11. I Got Away With It  

12. Mayhem  

13. Mastermind

I hope this is true so that MMWM is done and over. 

4 minutes ago, ronelmaano13 said:

I hope this is true so that MMWM is done and over. 

She’s going to continue with it and pretend nothing happened :rip: We just have to wait for tomorrow to confirm if it’s real

If she puts one acoustic or Remix on Reputation TV I will scream

I don’t usually like older men, but Aaron could get it because he was behind her two best albums

 

Spoiler

And he’s cute :emofish:

 

 Welcome to the Best Female Single of The Year Tournament

 

2022-TOURNAMENT-logo

All Too Well (TV) part of this year game

Don't be messy swifties

 

Round 01

Save Taylor Here:

 

 

 

2:45-3:08 is my favorite part ever!

 

:jonny5:

 

I literally rewinded it 7 times already.

 

:jonny3:

 

12 minutes ago, Chris said:

 

2:45-3:08 is my favorite part ever!

 

:jonny5:

 

I literally rewinded it 7 times already.

 

:jonny3:

 

A medieval string ballad classique 

 

I just know Shakespeare and his girls were obsessed with this song just like we are :jonny5:

1 minute ago, wastedpotential said:

A medieval string ballad classique 

 

I just know Shakespeare and his girls were obsessed with this song just like we are :jonny5:

Yeah that's my man.

 

:jonny3:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.