Everything posted by All Too Well
-
Taylor Swift
Y'all do this EVERY release. Then years later, you come out stanning songs/albums/projects you once took a sh*t on like aren't yall tired of contradicting yourselves? THE PROBLEM with Taylor Swift is none if you b****** actually know what they want from Taylor. Make up your damn minds or gtfo
-
Taylor Swift
So...... is this deluxe thing still happening?
-
Carly Rae Jepsen - 'Day and Night'
"Yes" is soooo irresistible. I don't understand why it was not on the standard edition
-
Carly Rae Jepsen - 'Day and Night'
Uhmmmm. Tucking away "Yes" as a region-specific bonus track is a CRIME. Oh Miss Jepsen when I catch you
-
Carly Rae Jepsen - 'Day and Night'
nvm i lied, it's here already
-
Carly Rae Jepsen - 'Day and Night'
Is it supposed to be available midnight local? It's midnight where I am but it's not on Apple Music yet
-
Taylor Swift
Saccharide makes me think of her unreleased song called "Sugar" from her pre-debut days
-
Taylor Swift - “I Knew It, I Knew You”
This promo feels too much for one song......... suspicious. If it IS for just one song, I'm gonna be a bit disappointed 💀
-
Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'
This album's got a chokehold on me. I'm becoming a full blown Hilary stan. I've heard some of her stuff, but never a full album. Any suggestion which album(s) I should explore next?
-
Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'
It's very cohesive, I would say. Roommates and Mature were actually such great representatives/sneak peeks. There are some songs that are a bit more somber, almost folklore-esque, but still very much fitting the sound scope of the album.
-
Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'
This is an EXCELLENT album! Liked this better than Taylor's recent release (and I'm a die hard Swiftie so that's saying a lot). Love the subtle nod to "Somebody That I Used To Know" in "We Don't Talk". Is this an official interpolation? Future Tripping is so bouncy. So 80s and just so light. I'm only on my second listen. Props to Hilary and Matt. 10/10
-
Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl'
Twitter is so insufferable rn xyz stans are foaming at the mouth with anger. This album is great. Some songs take a few listens to really understand, but once they click, ughhh so good
-
Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl'
well
-
Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl'
Page 1000!
-
Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl'
What has this thread turned into? i need yall to get a grip
-
Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl'
Wait when I said that snippet wasn't Taylor, I'm talking about another, poppier snippet claimed to be Ophelia, which sounds obviously fake. That outro snippet one sounds really good, honestly. If it ends up being real I wouldn't be mad at all
-
Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl'
Oh I WILL subscribe to that AH-MEN!
-
Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl'
That snippet is NOT Taylor bffr Y'all are having meltdowns for literally nothing
-
Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl'
Guys it's not a rep tv easter egg. The hidden message found in the reputation lyrics in apple music is a line from Father Figure. Y'all can chill a bit now, Taylor is a smart business woman she wouldn't do something that will hurt TLOAS numbers
-
Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl'
so no head?
-
Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl'
red and black vinyl variants coming (symbolizing red and rep) The first 2 variants were green and purple (debut, speak now) The next 2 were blue and yellow (1989, fearless) The reclaimed albums Album Producers: Max Martin, Shellback and Taylor Swift 📸: Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott
-
TL of A Showgirl is already out in the future.
this is so important thank you for speaking your truth
-
Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl'
I still can't decide wether or not I want a lead single. On one hand, I need one RIGHT NOW. But on the other hand, I want to experience all 12 songs for the first time on release day. How about yall? Album Producers: Max Martin, Shellback and Taylor Swift 📸: Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott
-
Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl'
hello bestie!! Laguna showgurl here
-
Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl'
"Eme" Pilipins???