Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Addison Rae - 'Addison'

Featured Replies

album was too good to remain a 1 hit wonder

they need to push Fame Is A Gun cause it could really start smashing this January after Xmas freeze.

  • Replies 3.2k
  • Views 109.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • MusicIsMyMaster
    MusicIsMyMaster

    This has to be the most overhyped project in years    Album cover - ugly claims of her being new Britney - delusion choreography - none existent  songs - Mid at best  

  • VeniceBeach
    VeniceBeach

    You're younger than 97% of this site, I think you're fine

  • NoAngelus
    NoAngelus

    I like Headphones on because it's very Madonna's Inside of me, and wanted to check this album out, but seeing it's only 33 minutes long, I'm not gonna bother. That's not an album. 

Vogue's pick of the 45 best albums of the year:

Addison Rae, Addison: At this point, it feels almost quaint to think that, upon the release of her 2021 debut single "Obsessed," Addison Rae's music career was viewed with amusement. Then came the release of her AR EP in 2023, accompanied by a Vogue interview in which Rae outlined her impressive breadth of references and fierce ambition. Next, there was the remarkable string of singles she released ahead of her debut album, Addison, in June—"Diet Pepsi" still sounds as fresh as the day its tab was popped, while "Fame Is a Gun" remains one of the most thrilling sonic dissections of celebrity in recent memory—Rae has proved herself to be one of the smartest pop auteurs we have right now. Addison is the perfect riposte to Rae's doubters, not because it ever stoops to addressing them head-on, but because it's just a really excellent record, crafted with a tight team of songwriters and producers: stylish, a little subversive, and a brilliant showcase for Rae's superlative taste. A star is born.

Vogue
No image preview

The 45 Best Albums of 2025

From pop hits to post-punk bangers, these are the Vogue team's favorite albums of the year.

and she is The Guardian's Artist of the Year!

https://www.theguardian.com/music/ng-interactive/2025/dec/18/i-enjoy-fame-its-very-exposing-and-raw-though-you-pay-a-price-addison-rae-the-guardians-artist-of-the-year

Times Like These is such a great song. I remember when it came out and I was listetning a lot cause I was relating to the lyrics

my life moves faster than me

can't feel the ground beneath my feet

not Numéro already having her sophomore as one of their most anticipated albums of 2026 pls

also it's still so weird to see alt/indie music focused outlets covering her music dies as they should tho!

Alt-25-Debut-Noms-scaled.jpeg

the alternative

It's a cute album with good ideas but just ok execution. And many clunky lyrics/melodies. The pop world eats up anything slightly better than the extremely low bar currently set.

Summer Forever came on shuffle for whatever reason and now it's my fave and it made me playing the album non stop.

It's like the perfect mixture between BTD and LFL Lana meets midtempo Britney ugh also I relate a lot to its lyrics since i'm dating this guy and everything seems to go very well and chill and healthy and passionate at the same time WAP

Diet Pepsi is now Platinum in the UK clap3

https://www.bpi.co.uk/award/20534-6993-1

beginning of that sentence was not necessary.. anyway at least its another positive 2025 retrospective piece

her music has already been covered by quite a few artists, Headphones and FIAG as well clap3

Edited by okgo

so if somebody told me that I can only listen to this album from now on I'd be like fine, I just can't get bored of it

oh exactly!!

whoever this is too:

Russell Edling of Golden Apples

BEST ALBUM: Honestly, my favorite new music that I've heard lately is the Addison Rae album. I think it's incredible.

https://www.altpress.com/artists-pick-best-albums-songs-live-shows-2025/

this ALT queen clap3

The Vogue editors' favourite songs of 2025:

Addison Rae, 'Headphones On'

"In 2025, Addison Rae has achieved so much that 'Headphones On' seems like a blurry hang-up from the start of the year. I'm right here, and I haven't left. Her effect on the pop industry has been seismic, all too clear from the banger of a track which hinted at her incoming reign—of which there is only more to come."

Addison Rae, 'Summer Forever'

"This song was successful in genuinely making you feel like it's going to be summer forever. It lands midway through her amazing album Addison and is magical enough to send you into a trance, like all the best and most carefree summer days. I can't help but feel there's an homage to Lana Del Rey, one of Rae's idols, in its sweeping soundscape. A banger for the ages."

https://www.vogue.com.au/culture/features/the-vogue-editors-favourite-songs-of-2025/media-gallery/faa5637fd4aebed1a92fdb7e108798c2

Rob Sheffield's Top 20 Albums of 2025

#9. Addison Rae, 'Addison'

Addison Rae, pop princess of the year. The breathy synth-pop rush never quits, with Swedish production queens Luka Kloser and Elvira Anderfjärd in charge, as Addison whispers and sighs about the glitter life, from "diamonds are my best friend like I'm Norma Jean" to "I'm not an easy ****, but when it comes to shoes I'll be a ****." The threesome's template was Madonna's Ray of Light, though it sounds more like Britney circa In the Zone, with her vocals in the ASMR range. Sometimes she's a fool for the city, as in "New York" (her favorite part of the trip is dropping off her bags at the hotel? Relatable!) and sometimes she appreciates the great outdoors, as when she sighs, "I'd rather feel the sun kiss on my skin/With a cigarette pressed between my ****." But wherever she is, she sounds deliriously lost in her own glam fantasy world.

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-lists/rob-sheffield-best-albums-2025-1235487163/addison-rae-addison-2-1235487196/

ELLE also listed "Money Is Everything" as one of the 48 best songs of 2025:

As featured in ELLE's best songs of June 2025: "Addison Rae is asking the right question on 'Money Is Everything': 'Can't a girl have fun?' She can, apparently, and does throughout her star-making debut album, Addison. If you've got it, you better flaunt it."

https://www.elle.com/culture/music/a65322446/best-songs-of-2025/

On 6/6/2025 at 12:01 AM, BlondeWig said:

Did the best album of the 2020s just drop :chick3:

this being your last post a mess

ot: get that EOY placings icon

On 12/19/2025 at 6:41 PM, Club classic said:

so if somebody told me that I can only listen to this album from now on I'd be like fine, I just can't get bored of it

factually

new music NEEDS to come by February

iwhave a REALLY good feeling about her releasing early in the year . She could own 2026 from the get-go . right now she has us eating out of her flaps

the way it didnt even chart there?

also her festival tour has started today in Australia (seems like its mostly the same show?)

any signs of a deluxe? or will she move on and bring out something new?

this is still my second best album of the year behind her mother gaga

3UIy7wy.thumb.gif.f8f98a5d87901923eef8b8

Instagram
No image preview

Addison on Instagram: "I can't believe all this stuff hap...

161K likes, 3,093 comments - addisonraee on December 29, 2025: "I can't believe all this stuff happened this year omgggg!! It's so disturbing and fun!!! Yay!!!! I love y'all!".

like the 5th time she teases unreleased visuals and for what

her first festival set (and its headlining) clap3 now Wildlands next 2 days

Edited by okgo

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.