Everything posted by Darius
- Pitchfork critic hated Taylor's TTPD, now finds it one of her best/most interesting
-
Taylor Swift would've been more interesting if she disappeared
I think the point was money, and she was right to capitalize on that moment with that goal I just wish the music were better
-
Ellie Goulding defends LGBTQ+ people on X
Certified SMASH that I WILL be streaming
-
Rita Ora passed her driver's test
I will never leave NYC so I've never had a reason to learn but I think about it sometimes. But then, like, how would I practice?
-
Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore'
THANK YOU!!
-
Is this how Marilyn Monroe felt?
I always took this as a Marilyn Monroe diss track
-
Is Taylor's creative downfall intentional?
Think she 1. needs a break; she's releasing way too fast. These sound like early concepts, not finished songs, and 2. she's run out of things to talk about. If Showgirl had more songs about being a showgirl (e.g., I Can Do It With A Broken Heart), it would have made for an interesting album. The 'I love Travis' songs doubling as 'F the haters/other women' songs is also bizarre and low-key makes me question how truly happy she is with him. We learn NOTHING about Travis via these songs other than she likes him (we'd hope) and he has a big ***** (we didn't need to know)
-
Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore'
Patient Zero upsets me cause it would be SO GOOD with good lyrics + a non-childish bridge. Production, melody, etc. are EXCELLENT!! Don't think Max Martin is the problem Cleveland! 💀 It's time to retire the "clap back by reclaiming the narrative" thing - I don't think she realizes timing and specificity are why LWYMMD worked so well Pink Clouding & Babylon legit just washed over me. Of the two, Babylon sounded prettier, though
-
Which of these underwear campaigns was the hottest one?
Trevanthe Rhodes
-
Songs you stopped hating for stupid reasons
I used to hate Cornelia Street then someone did it at karaoke and I love it now????
-
Ed Sheeran doubles down on "both sides are bad" and "i'm apolitical"
I don't get how even IRL people don't see how their "apolitical" stances are (most of the time) political?
-
Channing Tatum's alleged finsta exposed, crashing out over Zoe Kravitz
Wait, couldn't it just be an obsessive fan?
-
Xtina arrives at the Gala of Prince Albert II in Monaco
It's the makeup and hair making her look like that. She'a looked way better very recently so
- I wonder if YOUUUUUUU
-
Spotify | Macklemore, Ryan Lewis & Ray Dalton - Can't Hold Us | WW: #47 (+2) - 1.87M
lemme rediscover this CLASSIC
- Are you not entertained? A "deluxe" by Taylor Swift is coming.
-
Weird misheard lyrics
Actual "But you're like Xanax to me" Misheard "Put your legs here next to me"
-
Slayyyter - "CRANK 2"
It's weird how this one is, I guess louder, but the OG got me more hype Still like it tho
- In your opinion, at what age do men reach their physical peak?
-
"Cool Girl" by Tove Lo turns 10
I remember this played at a Halloween party I attended
-
Charli xcx - 'Music, Fashion, Film'
My first impression is that the instrumentals slap, but I wish she'd cooked on the lyrics more. Like, imagine 'Yeah' with actual lyrics
- folklore announced + released 6 years ago today
-
Lana announces double album with Stove and cover arts (?)
Stove + Microwave is the best news I've heard in a long time! Hopefully she's not lying
-
UPDATE: Halsey vs Fantano: Fantano drags Halsey's past making out with underage fans
I enjoy watching Fantano & Swiftologist, and I will continue to do so because I like hearing their perspectives, even when I disagree That said, one thing I've noticed about both of them is that they have clear biases that they intellectualize and dress up as opinion/journalism when it's honestly just mean-spirited
-
Which album would you have wanted to witness be created?
LP1 by FKA twigs