Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lorde - "What Was That"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 2.6k
  • Views 111k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

i'm not a big fan of beat drop choruses, but i'll wait for the whole song before making any judgments 

literally beyond excited. having jim e involved was the immediate sign that this wasn't going to be just another solar power for those who didn't appreciate the different vibes. this feels very in the vein of melodrama, as many have said, and i think that's the idea of this tease. get all the melodrama girlies and gays who may have fallen off after solar power excited again. in that way, it's a masterful move. i really hope she follows with a full single release in the next week to maintain momentum.

 

my emails are open lorde, just drop that release date in there please xoxo :bibliahh:

Edited by supercutofus
grammar

Not even gonna listen to the snippet, I want a clean first impression :WAP:

Is this out Friday 

Edited by torontowest91

Do the insiders know something? Is coming this or next week?

18 minutes ago, kos1692 said:

Do the insiders know something? Is coming this or next week?

I am also dying to know 

Let me scan my liddo lordester card right now because that snippet sounds good. I'm ready for the new album :jonnycat:

48 minutes ago, kos1692 said:

Do the insiders know something? Is coming this or next week?

30 minutes ago, torontowest91 said:

I am also dying to know 

April 18 (but she hasn't announced it yet)

1 hour ago, torontowest91 said:

Is this out Friday 

In two hours

finallyyyyyyyyyyyyy

guys she's back after melodrama 

Spoiler

solar power

Xy4B9ws.gif

Edited by Tiago Gomes

I'm really not into her like that I'm genuinely happy for the Lorde stans, hope you guys feast :heart2:

Album of the decade is coming— I feel it. 


I hope it's in the same vein as Body Talk :clap3:

no ******* way she's actually doing melodrama 2

 

i might tune in if she's able to serve excellence again. 

snippet sounds incredible :jonny5: when do we think this could be released? lol

Jim-E Stack produced Welcome to My Island by Caroline Polachek, which is not only one of the greatest opening tracks of ALL TIME but is also a modern-day Untouched by The Veronicas-esque pop masterpiece, sooooo yeah I have really high hopes for this based on the facts that it's Lorde's lead single, it's produced by him, and also how it f*cking sounds electrifying based on a quarter of a minute long snippet

4d83c1b5ab56cddc_lorde_dance_2.gif

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.