Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Dera

ATRL+ Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Dera

  1. wait this norm finkelstein interview slaps the argument that systemic prejudice should not be assessed on the basis of interpersonal dislike, because we can't control even our own thoughts/feelings, but rather should be assessed based on access to institutions and resources, because we have control over how those systems operate >>>>>> also this dude that claims antisemitism is rampant though is so mfing cute would I date a zionist if he looked this kissable? the way Robinson Erhardt uploaded this vid of him getting schooled to his own channel... he must be a good sub in bed
  2. yea this sounds like a planted article to me. I assume these goons have a chokehold on mainstream tech press, and these CEOs' actual opinions wouldn't reach media without their approval I can't believe they couldn't come up with something that doesn't make these CEOs sound more insufferable though... like is this meant to make us see them as vulnerable? this namedropping just deepens the association between these schmucks, and whatever disaster does happen
  3. girl why have I thought this before a few days ago I was imagining zionists smearing and killing zohran, and then the next american civil war debuting. taylor would make a fencesitting song barely alluding to it, and lana would make a fencesitting song explicitly addressing it but confusingly
  4. his main character energy omg... thank you to our Civics messenger pigeons @nooniebao @Lil Mistee @ClashAndBurn @Ryusei
  5. omfg this is some movie ****... like when marie antoinette bowed before the revolting french during the sofia coppola film
  6. yes hasan yes leftist voter enthusiasm
  7. she's so motherfucking weird I live
  8. now gypsy sis... in all seriousness, cause of death hasn't been revealed, right? it does make me kii in a private sense that everybody unanimously thinks of the same thing, but I do feel awful for her if she's not involved in the death of somebody she cared about, and still blamed for it
  9. the downvotes on this well explained and accurate post are evidence this site is braindead abracadabra had some gusto, but mayhem collectively felt soulless lol
  10. lowkey i was fighting w people in youtube comments yesterday about not feeling bad for her... but god is lowkey on her side either that or colleen's ghost isn't done making sure christa feels the weight of her sin yet
  11. where is when you need her Abdul is such a daddy
  12. I can't disagree with anything in your verdict but I'm simply here to celebrate some symbolic wins before superintelligent computers subjugate us all
  13. holy **** this is my first time hearing his voice (until now, I have been pure). I expected him to have a mickey mouse voice
  14. this is so informatively compiled
  15. why is mike rogers doing a trump cosplay
  16. natalie harp may be useful indeed if she keeps goading trump into batshit moves
  17. I guess sometimes fox news can still be a sister...
  18. people that are actually working in environmental conservation in illinois encourage hunting deer because they are overpopulated (bc smooth brains think predators are bad and scary and herbivores are pure and privileged, so natural predators like wolves get extirpated) and deer excess damages vegetation on the landscape level
  19. angie nixon is just so winsome the way graham platner was the poster child of insurgent progressive electoral politics a few months ago...
  20. holy **** when you put it like that... crockett endorsing chris brown over the candidate from her own party is such a wild ego move

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.