Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lorde - "What Was That"

Featured Replies

WWT (What Was That?)

 

if they're doing the abbreviation, they should put the full title in parentheses. will help with search results and such.

  • Replies 2.6k
  • Views 111.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

3 minutes ago, kimberly said:

WWT (What Was That?)

 

if they're doing the abbreviation, they should put the full title in parentheses. will help with search results and such.

lyrics in searches generally pull up the songs anyway, so she's fine on that front either way

  • Author
6 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Imagine an album full of all titles being abbreviations… mind of a mastermind

wait you might be onto something here because her tease from September 2024 also had "DYHTS?" on the caption which stood for "Do You Have The Stones?" :celestial5:

 

tVqMO5Y.jpeg

6 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

it's a 10 second snippet from a 1 hour album that got worked on for 4 years.

Clearly.

 

I said I liked it and you're still annoyed. 

I kinda need Lorde to stomp the crocodile MAGA lady this era oop

  • Author
1 minute ago, CallumDavies said:

Clearly.

 

I said I liked it and you're still annoyed. 

Callumstie there are literally no words in my reply that indicates i was annoyed i'm glad you liked it :heart:

 

You literally said "its not an earth shattering musical evolution which I was sort of hoping for" so i was trying to say let's wait for the whole thing :kiss:

  • Author
5 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

wait you might be onto something here because her tease from September 2024 also had "DYHTS?" on the caption which stood for "Do You Have The Stones?" :celestial5:

 

tVqMO5Y.jpeg

wait i just realized that WWT? and DYHTS? are also both questions, maybe tracklist will be all questions? just a theory of course, idk :celestial5:

  • Author
1 minute ago, vipanonymous said:

who's she working for that album (producers)? :celestial5:

Jim-E Stack (confirmed)

Dev Hynes/Blood Orange (confirmed)

Malay (confirmed)

Rostam (rumoured)

Dan Nigro (rumoured)

Edited by Kayseri Mantisi

15 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

Jim-E Stack (confirmed)

Dev Hynes/Blood Orange (confirmed)

Malay (confirmed)

Rostam (rumoured)

Dan Nigro (rumoured)

Well, it's gonna be very different than SP :mandown:

  • Author
1 minute ago, vipanonymous said:

Well, it's gonna be very different than SP :mandown:

every album of hers is different than the previous ones so :mandown:

Just now, Kayseri Mantisi said:

every album of hers is different than the previous ones so :mandown:

I kinda knew her with Melodrama but fall in love with SP (I know it's very hated tho)

Loved SP but I need her to tug on the alternative music scene again with this album. Way too many artists have stolen her sound and ran with it (won't name names but it's all very shameless and disgraceful :mandown:) and she didn't bother to take back her throne with the last album.

Just now, NOW said:

Loved SP but I need her to tug on the alternative music scene again with this album. Way too many artists have stolen her sound and ran with it (won't name names but it's all very shameless and disgraceful :mandown:) and she didn't bother to take back her throne with the last album.

It is disgraceful

Solar Power hate is so so corny. Please stay in 2021 with those "jokes". 

 

anyway...snippet sounds fantastic. give us AOTY this summer queen x

1 hour ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

I kinda need Lorde to stomp the crocodile MAGA lady this era oop

Keep dreaming coz that can only happen in an alternative universe at this point. 
 

:sabrina:

Edited by Bad_vocal_technique

9 hours ago, Alaska. said:

I'm so ready for the album to give me another existential crisis. LORDe just knows me so well

 

spacer.png

The way everyone was audibly, collectibly GAGGED on here when SP album cover dropped

1 hour ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

I kinda need Lorde to stomp the crocodile MAGA lady this era oop

We shouldn't pit the few talented ladies we have nowadays

 

ab67706c0000da84f0bfe6625e14eda99b9c1de3

1 hour ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

I kinda need Lorde to stomp the crocodile MAGA lady this era oop

The way I wasn't that excited for this song and wasn't sure if I would tune in, but now I will be having this on repeat

2 minutes ago, GentleDance said:

We shouldn't pit the few talented ladies we have nowadays

 

ab67706c0000da84f0bfe6625e14eda99b9c1de3

It was a joke but I'm about to get lashed aren't I? Welp

1 hour ago, ultraviolence.xx said:

lyrics in searches generally pull up the songs anyway, so she's fine on that front either way

while this is true, it's not always reliable. searching for Zara Larsson's "FFF" for example:

 

but that's a random album cut from a flop pop girl (no shade, I love her). Lorde's lead single would hopefully work better.

 

36f6APi.png

Truly not sure how she will top Solar Power since it's a perfect album. But I have to believe in the Lorde!

1 hour ago, NOW said:

Loved SP but I need her to tug on the alternative music scene again with this album. Way too many artists have stolen her sound and ran with it (won't name names but it's all very shameless and disgraceful :mandown:) and she didn't bother to take back her throne with the last album.

SPILL!!!!!

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.