Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lorde - "What Was That"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 2.6k
  • Views 112.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Hmm.. this just sounds like a Melodrama outtake

 

I hope I didn't wait for this

Jim-E Stack has worked with artists like Caroline Polachek, Charli xcx, Bon Iver, HAIM, Gracie Addams and Dominic Fike.


Oh this is gonna be fire :WAP:

Sounds good but like a lot of people have been saying, Melodrama vibes. Still excited though, I know the album will be a slay

Solar Power WAS A GREAT ALBUM but this is exactly what we want from you queen!!!! Hopefully she'll give us another classic like Team!

I can't believe David Bowie's daughter is coming back :jonny: We used to pray for time like this :pordios:

 

I need to know when she will release the song and album :viejaql:

this producer worked on kacy hill's "is it selfish…?" album. go check that record. lordesus will serve hard

28 minutes ago, Airelinn said:

I'm a Pure Heroine girl actually, but i expected her to release something in the vein of Hadron Collider first. I'm not familiar with Jim E-Stack work

in the vein of what

  • Author
1 minute ago, enchanted0 said:

already 1k+ videos on Tiktok :deadbanana2: the hype is real

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSr5FQ4Nj/

5 minutes ago, no_better said:

in the vein of what

A collab between Blood Orange (one of the rumoured producers) and Nelly Furtado

 

All the tumblr alt girlies making a comeback at the same time oh I know 2013 tumblr would've been having a meltdown :jonny5:

Now hear me out... that sounds like Kygo but with pots and pans replacing the tropical snares and stuff

  • Popular Post

Lana stans are insufferable af, hasn't she been releasing the same album 4 times atp? Go cry about Henry or sum

 

OT: yes! So excited!

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.