Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lorde - "What Was That"

Featured Replies

I'm so perched for the album cover reveal. Melodrama and SP all slayed me

 

spacer.png

  • Replies 2.6k
  • Views 112k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

how did i miss this omg the snippet sounds incredible…album of the year is upon us :WAP:

I'm so ready for the album to give me another existential crisis. LORDe just knows me so well

 

spacer.png

  • Author

I was thinking something might happen today at the same time she uploaded the TikTok, but nothing happened :biblio:

  • Author

the snippet got renamed to WWT on TikTok :jonny: 

 

also first TikTok stats after 24 hours:

— 15 MILLION+ views

— 2 MILLION+ likes

— 8K+ videos to the snippet

 

 

3 minutes ago, goldstargay said:

is this what broke atrl?

this, cuntissimo and henry... the alt collapsery :jonny5:

  • Author

do you guys prefer WWT or What Was That? :celestial5:

 

tenor.gif

Edited by Kayseri Mantisi

11 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

do you guys prefer WWT or What Was That? :celestial5:

 

tenor.gif

What The **** Was That?!

I'm so so hyped!! :jonny5: The new snippet was giving me Green Light vibes. I love her so much. :cries2:

 

I just know L4 is going to STOMP just like her last 3 albums. Yes, Solar Power is that *****, go argue with a wall.

 

4d83c1b5ab56cddc_lorde_dance_2.gif

 

Edited by Kiel D-01

25 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

do you guys prefer WWT or What Was That? :celestial5:

 

tenor.gif

I'm out of the loop - do we even have a title yet or are we just going based off the snippet?

2 minutes ago, Golden Hour said:

I'm out of the loop - do we even have a title yet or are we just going based off the snippet?

she named the tiktok audio "wwt", thats the only confirmation so far

  • Author
2 minutes ago, Golden Hour said:

I'm out of the loop - do we even have a title yet or are we just going based off the snippet?

we don't have an official title, cover or date yet :rip: everyone was calling it "What Was That?" since the snippet came out, and it was unnamed on TikTok, but it now shows up there as "WWT".

32 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

do you guys prefer WWT or What Was That? :celestial5:

 

tenor.gif

Definitely NOT the abbreviation :ducky:

10 minutes ago, Kiel D-01 said:

 

I just know L4 is going to STOMP just like her last 3 albums. Yes, Solar Power is that *****, go argue with a wall.

 

4d83c1b5ab56cddc_lorde_dance_2.gif

 

The Love Club was an EP, but YES you're so right :jonnycat:

This sounds good, but its also not an earth shattering musical evolution. Which I was sort of hoping for. 

2 minutes ago, CallumDavies said:

This sounds good, but its also not an earth shattering musical evolution. Which I was sort of hoping for. 

I mean it's hard to judge a 10 second snippet. The overall track might be very nice. 

 

I low key like WWT as the title :lakitu:

 

Imagine an album full of all titles being abbreviations… mind of a mastermind

  • Author
4 minutes ago, CallumDavies said:

This sounds good, but its also not an earth shattering musical evolution. Which I was sort of hoping for. 

it's a 10 second snippet from a 1 hour album that got worked on for 4 years.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.