Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lorde - "What Was That"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 2.6k
  • Views 110.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just now, RideOrDie said:

keep saying it out loud and maybe you will convince hope

you're a dreamer, you dream a lot in your sleep

 

dualipaatrlgif.thumb.gif.d5bfef4945af1395c4347e56522acc2b.gif

Lana is returning with snoozefest of the life she had to step in and show who the real alt mother is

 

spacer.png

I know the term is dead after being overused, but this is the literal definition of reheating your nachos, lol. 

im a rookie how do I delete this sh-t. didn't't see there already was a topic.

  • Popular Post
Just now, Blade Runner said:

I know the term is dead after being overused, but this is the literal definition of reheating your nachos, lol. 

And we don't give a **** if it is, y'all have got to stop pretending that most mainstream artists don't have a signature sound

Oh my god :jonny4: I'm going through my yearly Melodrama phase currently and this is scratching an itch 

the snippet sounds very melodrama / jack antonoff coded

14 minutes ago, JDC said:

I'M ACTUALLY SHAKING GUYS I'M NOT READY SHE'S ABOUT TO DELIVER ONCE AGAIN, 3/3 ALBUMS SHE'S THE MODERN JESUS

Not this mixtapification of solar power :lmao:

IM SO HAPPY THAT SHE IS NOT GONNA RELEASE BORING A** SONGS LIKE HER PEERS 

 

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Achilles. said:

Not this mixtapification of solar power :lmao:

hmmmm wdy? Pure Heroine, Melodrama and Solar Power?

Just now, JDC said:

hmmmm wdy? Pure Heroine, Melodrama and Solar Power?

Oh. I'm so used to people shading Solar Power that I interpreted it as you predicting that L4 would be the third :toofunny2:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.