Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Do you love your country?

Do you love your country 48 members have voted

  1. 1. Do you?

    • Yes
      31%
      15
    • No
      68%
      33

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Do you? Every country has its flaws and isn't perfect of course but despite everything do you love it? or it is just a piece a land for you?  :kitty:

  • Replies 33
  • Views 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I love my country, I hate my government.

  • Free healthcare, free college, just bought a house thanks to my hot salary, culture everywhere and we have nuclear bomb if Nicki Minaj threats us with another album!  

  • John Slayne
    John Slayne

    i don't understand the question

No. Ask me again when the repiglican party dies out.

 

:suburban:

I love Italy, I hate its politics and the bigots who live in it.

Germany is not perfect, but I'm happy that I was born in a democratic and gay-friendly country like Germany. I also love our country and our continent for spiritual reasons as a Pagan. I love Europe. I love our culture(s), history, music, Eurovision :suburban: Europe has problems, but it's a beautiful continent with a lot of potential.

Yes, but there are also parts of my country that Russia could bomb tomorrow, and I would not lose a second of sleep.  


Love is complicated 

Free healthcare, free college, just bought a house thanks to my hot salary, culture everywhere and we have nuclear bomb if Nicki Minaj threats us with another album!

 

:alexz:

I like being Canadian, but hate living in Alberta. Growing up, well it was always a conservative place everyone actually was respectful of each other and people always came to each other's aid. In two massive disasters (Floods in 2013 and fires in 2015) the community stepped up and helped each other out. It was also easy to make friends too. 

 

However, since the raise of Trump the place has fallen. Everyone only cares about themselves, is quick to point fingers, and just so angry. There is also a rise in racism, anti-LGBT and especially anti Trans. Our Premier is an embarrassment to both the province and Canada. 

 

If I had the money, I'd have moved away from here yesterday. 

SKZ do so yes :allears:

 

Even though I complain about it no I don't hate Australia I just hate how everyone forgets we exist so most don't tour here 

 

1 hour ago, Kavish said:

I love my country, I hate my government.

Basically this, Canada's government ain't **** s:wan:

I'm happy to be born in a country where there's free healthcare, free education, high level of safety and a lot of support from the government to less fortunate people.

 

Unfortunately, this is slowly changing, and there is a lot of things I could criticize here and there, but the overall high standard of living for the average person is really good and I like that. The weather is absolutely garbage tho and has getting even more trash with climate change :rip:

I live in a country that doesn't feel like mine. Canada feels so off to me. I live in Quebec which is a province of Canada but actually it's a complete nation within Canada. Every time I travel Canada it feels like I'm in a different country, only the money links us. Quebec should be a country, there are so many differences between the two sides, both in languages and in the way of thinking and acting.

It's being ran by a fat, orange-bodied freak and a man who makes refrigerators for cars... so no.

the weather ❌

the government ❌

traffic ❌

the food ✅

the people ✅

cost of living (even with the recent overinflation) ✅

 

i'll always love this country even though it's currently goin to sh*t. you can live on basically nothing and the girls are hot

:ryan3:

yes, I don't like my country's politics/government and the occasional bigot but this goes for literally any country on earth

Dislike it with a passion actually. I do not have any sort of feeling of belonging to this place whatsoever. Do not relate to the people, the culture and generally the way of life here.

 

Really the only thing I can say I like about it is that there's some pretty mountain ranges and that we used to have 4 seasons (which is not really the case anymore in the part of the country where I live so :rip: )

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.