October 11, 2025Oct 11 comment_28392466 5 hours ago, Ms. Togekiss said: How is this thread still open and OP not banned yet Like how is this fine? It's actually pretty sad. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/319/#findComment-28392466 Share this post
October 12, 2025Oct 12 comment_28393090 To whom it may concern, I see a lot is going on in this discussion and I'll let you finish but: after years I have finally reached 1000 rep points and would like to request a name change please. Would I ask you @Rian or someone else?? Spoiler Plz and ty idk Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/319/#findComment-28393090 Share this post
October 12, 2025Oct 12 comment_28393296 4 hours ago, Doctor Dick said: Swifties calling to get me banned because of a thread with factually correct info is literally unhinged. It's scary they can't take any criticism of her. I hope someone looks into it because that's a literal mess. No rules or guidelines were broken. They're literally exactly like BTS fans but get a pass because their fav is a white woman, Its insane. Their fav drops a mediocre album and they're more than happy to admit that it "didn't click" or that they "aren't feeling it as much as ttpd" but the second somebody wants to express the same sentiments about the album being a huge disappointment and a real emperor's new clothes moment for her false image as some kind of modern day Carole King in more direct language and they have literal actual meltdowns. You can agree with them, but if you don't use their cult-approved messaging you're the bad guy. You can post facts, but if you don't frame them in a way that is praising her, you're a villain. I didn't think anybody could be more thin-skinned than us liddos but the past week has been mass hysteria. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/319/#findComment-28393296 Share this post
October 12, 2025Oct 12 comment_28393339 hey don't compare army to swifties how insulting! but its true swifties tend to get away with anything Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/319/#findComment-28393339 Share this post
October 12, 2025Oct 12 comment_28393453 @Rian is it still within your plans to bring the 2017-2022 threads available to view? I know it's a difficult project but I just wanted to know if that's still a thing you're looking to do Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/319/#findComment-28393453 Share this post
October 12, 2025Oct 12 comment_28393611 Edited October 14, 2025Oct 14 by Finite Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/319/#findComment-28393611 Share this post
October 12, 2025Oct 12 comment_28394117 Hello guys, so the plan is to let this guy troll - especially in the CHARTS section - until when? Try to open the same thread about Britney or Gaga and you get warned for trolling under 5 minutes. Most of these markets don't publish numbers and Taylor's label didn't even release the WW numbers yet, it's trolling. Edited October 12, 2025Oct 12 by Squall Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/319/#findComment-28394117 Share this post
October 12, 2025Oct 12 comment_28394888 Are people allowed to abandon an active thread and see multiple people make updates in subsequent posts while the OP remains ashy and unnourished? I was keeping it cute this summer but I'm providing details now. They are not banned and seem to only update one of their other threads ATRL deserves restitution Edited October 12, 2025Oct 12 by slw84 Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/319/#findComment-28394888 Share this post
October 12, 2025Oct 12 comment_28395313 Hello @Rian sorry to bother you but I've tried it all. Can you help me understand why mods don't allow me to create official chart threads? I opened the Belgium and the Switzerland threads earlier and for some reason, they merged them into a Taylor thread. Not only the weekly threads aren't only about her but also, this section of the forum isn't only allowed for the US and the UK: Yet, you can see a thread for the UK: And also for the US: (The Billboard one is coming as well) Sorry, I tried HR but as usual, no answers from mods (here neither while they keep merging threads). But yeah, I don't think I have ever gotten a reply from them anyway so I don't know why I keep wasting my time trying to understand things on here. Thank you. Edited October 12, 2025Oct 12 by Squall Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/319/#findComment-28395313 Share this post
October 12, 2025Oct 12 comment_28395317 7 hours ago, Squall said: Hello guys, so the plan is to let this guy troll - especially in the CHARTS section - until when? Try to open the same thread about Britney or Gaga and you get warned for trolling under 5 minutes. Most of these markets don't publish numbers and Taylor's label didn't even release the WW numbers yet, it's trolling. Because it's about Taylor Edited October 12, 2025Oct 12 by FolkLover1989 Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/319/#findComment-28395317 Share this post
October 12, 2025Oct 12 comment_28395341 3 minutes ago, Squall said: Hello @Rian sorry to bother you but I've tried it all. Can you help me understand why mods don't allow me to create official chart threads? I opened the Belgium and the Switzerland threads earlier and for some reason, they merged them into a Taylor thread. Not only the weekly threads aren't only about her but also, this section of the forum isn't only allowed for the US and the UK: Yet, you can see a thread for the UK: And also for the US: (The Billboard one is coming as well) Sorry, I tried HR but as usual, no answers from mods (here neither while they keep merging threads). But yeah, I don't think I have ever gotten a reply from them anyway so I don't know why I keep wasting my time trying to understand things on here. Thank you. Meanwhile, that other thread i mentioned earlier is still a) open, and b) not merged, despite going against the chart section rules which very clearly state that this type of discussion is not allowed there. But then again why would anyone even care about the rules if not even the mods seem to give a **** about them? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/319/#findComment-28395341 Share this post
October 12, 2025Oct 12 Popular Post comment_28395918 Hello I am an angry Taylor Swift fan and I would like to speak with a manager Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/319/#findComment-28395918 Share this post
October 12, 2025Oct 12 comment_28395922 Just now, Sheep said: Hello I am an angry Taylor Swift fan and I would like to speak with a manager Asking for rules to be respected is something wrong? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/319/#findComment-28395922 Share this post
October 12, 2025Oct 12 comment_28395929 2 minutes ago, Squall said: Asking for rules to be respected is something wrong? The instant reply ijbol Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/319/#findComment-28395929 Share this post
October 12, 2025Oct 12 comment_28395949 6 minutes ago, Sheep said: The instant reply ijbol Actually, I came back at the exact same time Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/319/#findComment-28395949 Share this post
October 12, 2025Oct 12 comment_28395959 On 10/10/2025 at 3:52 PM, Spicy Pisces said: One thread per country Can we unmerge the Greek chart thread please, I want to comment Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/319/#findComment-28395959 Share this post
October 13, 2025Oct 13 Author ATRL Administrator comment_28398908 I usually take mod bias complaints with a grain of salt, but the idea that we’re anti–Taylor Swift really isn’t serious. What actually happened is pretty simple. We started getting reports about chart spam after one user made a bunch of Taylor-related chart threads all at once, including for countries that don’t normally have any, like Lithuania. Not long after, some of the usual anti-Taylor posters jumped in and began creating threads for every country where she didn’t hit number one. It was getting out of hand, so we merged the threads to keep the section from turning into clutter. Mods do understand that certain countries deserve their own recurring chart threads. France, for example, probably should have one, the same way the US and UK do, since those threads usually cover the full charts and broader discussion. The Taylor-specific threads from smaller markets didn’t even include the complete charts and were mostly the same few people repeating the same points. Merging them made sense for readability and organization. We’re also talking about creating a clearer structure, maybe with separate threads for major markets like the top 10 IFPI countries, and a single “Global Charts” thread for smaller ones. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/319/#findComment-28398908 Share this post
October 13, 2025Oct 13 comment_28398955 On 10/12/2025 at 10:50 AM, Squall said: Hello guys, so the plan is to let this guy troll - especially in the CHARTS section - until when? Try to open the same thread about Britney or Gaga and you get warned for trolling under 5 minutes. Most of these markets don't publish numbers and Taylor's label didn't even release the WW numbers yet, it's trolling. I guess it's not trolling anymore. Case closes P/S: can't believe i'm defending @Doctor Dick njkashkdjahsure Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/319/#findComment-28398955 Share this post
October 13, 2025Oct 13 comment_28399426 I don't mind these threads in the slightest, but I don't think they belong in the Base section. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/319/#findComment-28399426 Share this post
October 13, 2025Oct 13 comment_28399517 1 hour ago, OrgVisual said: P/S: can't believe i'm defending @Doctor Dick njkashkdjahsure This is how you know it's getting bad-bad omg Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/319/#findComment-28399517 Share this post
October 13, 2025Oct 13 comment_28399557 Can I have my Baby Luigi or Toadette banner now? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/319/#findComment-28399557 Share this post
October 13, 2025Oct 13 comment_28399631 18 minutes ago, pride4jc1222 said: Can I have my Baby Luigi or Toadette banner now? for what release? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/319/#findComment-28399631 Share this post
October 13, 2025Oct 13 comment_28399687 what's with this recent surge of these avi-less profiles remember when dupes weren't always obvious Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/319/#findComment-28399687 Share this post
October 13, 2025Oct 13 comment_28399829 omg welcome back @Bussea (name) Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/319/#findComment-28399829 Share this post
October 13, 2025Oct 13 comment_28399870 Apparently Raichu is in a DLC but he's my favorite one Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/319/#findComment-28399870 Share this post