October 4, 2025Oct 4 comment_28361757 4 hours ago, PenguinTim said: So what da heck do I use instead of imgur while im back in the UK https://imgbb.com/ Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/316/#findComment-28361757 Share this post
October 4, 2025Oct 4 comment_28361775 So what's up with the search page not even loading at all Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/316/#findComment-28361775 Share this post
October 5, 2025Oct 5 comment_28363855 everything seems to be loading now what changed Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/316/#findComment-28363855 Share this post
October 5, 2025Oct 5 comment_28364166 I spoke to the owner and he said the site was lagging because there are too many Swifties, what can we do about it? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/316/#findComment-28364166 Share this post
October 5, 2025Oct 5 ATRL Moderator comment_28364259 39 minutes ago, Bimbo said: I spoke to the owner and he said the site was lagging because there are too many Swifties, what can we do about it? Mass-buy and stream EMOTION (10th Anniversary Edition) in 2 weeks when it comes out, when it smashes the 25/TLOAS record the success stans will all abandon Taylor and flock to Carly instead Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/316/#findComment-28364259 Share this post
October 5, 2025Oct 5 comment_28364404 1 hour ago, Bimbo said: I spoke to the owner and he said the site was lagging because there are too many Swifties, what can we do about it? I looked at the numbers Taylor recently did. The owner sold 3M of ATRL's server value in his first week of clothes alone. I spoke to him last night & he said he's been selling clothes b4 the music. Billboard says they'll change the rules cuz of this, so it should be changed now! Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/316/#findComment-28364404 Share this post
October 5, 2025Oct 5 Popular Post comment_28367283 If a mod removes Taylena from this site, I am paying the whole server. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/316/#findComment-28367283 Share this post
October 6, 2025Oct 6 comment_28368611 6 hours ago, Aethereal said: If a mod removes Taylena from this site, I am paying the whole server. the server would probably have less outages from the abuse of downvotes alone Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/316/#findComment-28368611 Share this post
October 6, 2025Oct 6 comment_28369620 Hello ! Just wondering why the pitchfork thread for Taylor's new album was merged ? Like all the other pop girls get their own pitchfork review thread, I was excited for the fumes like usual Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/316/#findComment-28369620 Share this post
October 6, 2025Oct 6 Popular Post comment_28369868 53 minutes ago, RyanYuno said: Hello ! Just wondering why the pitchfork thread for Taylor's new album was merged ? Like all the other pop girls get their own pitchfork review thread, I was excited for the fumes like usual same reason as titles being edited from panned to generally favorable Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/316/#findComment-28369868 Share this post
October 6, 2025Oct 6 comment_28370179 Not sure if this has happened before (I also haven't checked the forum in a while) but I just noticed that the pages on ATRL get stuck at some points can't scroll either up or down as it goes back into that specific point / comment. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/316/#findComment-28370179 Share this post
October 6, 2025Oct 6 ATRL Moderator comment_28370250 5 hours ago, RyanYuno said: Hello ! Just wondering why the pitchfork thread for Taylor's new album was merged ? Like all the other pop girls get their own pitchfork review thread, I was excited for the fumes like usual From the second post of this thread Quote The following topics are prohibited from being posted in any section: 3. Reaction videos and reviews (please keep this within the single/album thread and the aggregate review thread); Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/316/#findComment-28370250 Share this post
October 6, 2025Oct 6 comment_28370266 3 hours ago, Cry said: Not sure if this has happened before (I also haven't checked the forum in a while) but I just noticed that the pages on ATRL get stuck at some points can't scroll either up or down as it goes back into that specific point / comment. It's the new server error variant Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/316/#findComment-28370266 Share this post
October 6, 2025Oct 6 comment_28370525 This site is crashing every 5 seconds Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/316/#findComment-28370525 Share this post
October 6, 2025Oct 6 comment_28370680 Idk if other users have the same issue but I noticed I can't scroll down without having to refresh the page. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/316/#findComment-28370680 Share this post
October 7, 2025Oct 7 comment_28371329 2 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said: Idk if other users have the same issue but I noticed I can't scroll down without having to refresh the page. Hi! I'm wondering when I'm able to make threads/polls they are a lot of fun to see the results for. When do I get the poll making ability, do you know by any chance? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/316/#findComment-28371329 Share this post
October 7, 2025Oct 7 comment_28371977 Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/316/#findComment-28371977 Share this post
October 7, 2025Oct 7 ATRL Moderator comment_28372567 Can we get this thread re-opened? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/316/#findComment-28372567 Share this post
October 7, 2025Oct 7 comment_28373001 These errors are crazy. Is the discord server is far from finished and to be opened to the public? so we could be there when the website crashes again :( Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/316/#findComment-28373001 Share this post
October 7, 2025Oct 7 comment_28373338 Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/316/#findComment-28373338 Share this post
October 7, 2025Oct 7 comment_28373797 new logo variant dropped Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/316/#findComment-28373797 Share this post
October 7, 2025Oct 7 comment_28374448 I have never been on a site of any kind that has THIS many problems Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/316/#findComment-28374448 Share this post
October 7, 2025Oct 7 comment_28374515 Is there a formal addressing from mods/admins? This is worse than the 503s Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/316/#findComment-28374515 Share this post
October 7, 2025Oct 7 comment_28374716 Can my original OP in the rolling stone grammy predictions thread be recovered? It was merged with another thread but now the OP isn't correct. Edited October 7, 2025Oct 7 by KatyPrismSpirit Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/316/#findComment-28374716 Share this post
October 7, 2025Oct 7 comment_28375058 Are we sending the unpermabanned Swifites back to purgatory after this release week is over because I fear they've overstayed their welcomes Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/316/#findComment-28375058 Share this post