August 30, 20251 yr comment_28190487 1 hour ago, JO1s said: Not this ad coming along with an atrl esque gif I get this one all the time on my phone Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/289/#findComment-28190487 Share this post
August 30, 20251 yr comment_28191341 13 hours ago, Spicy Pisces said: Man's Best Friend vs. ATRL Moderation Team Close one but I think Sabrina released the better album out of the two yesterday Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/289/#findComment-28191341 Share this post
August 30, 20251 yr comment_28191624 18 hours ago, JennyWayne said: I'm disgusted by the 143 comparison... I don't think there's any album EVER released that is worse than 143 Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/289/#findComment-28191624 Share this post
August 30, 20251 yr comment_28193281 Hi mods, Happy Labor Day weekend!! N-E-Ways, a while back, I was called a "fat hoe" by the beehive. I wanted to #followup and see if my report went through and that user got what they deserved? #blessings Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/289/#findComment-28193281 Share this post
August 30, 20251 yr ATRL Moderator Popular Post comment_28193329 10 minutes ago, Xtina23 said: Hi mods, Happy Labor Day weekend!! N-E-Ways, a while back, I was called a "fat hoe" by the beehive. I wanted to #followup and see if my report went through and that user got what they deserved? #blessings You'll have to be more specific since you submit at least 75% of the reports on this site Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/289/#findComment-28193329 Share this post
August 30, 20251 yr comment_28193355 4 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said: You'll have to be more specific since you submit at least 75% of the reports on this site gurlll, both fanbases I'm a part of (Xtina & Katy) are almost extinct. It's hard out here... sdlvjndslkfgndslkfdwnfkl N-E-Ways, it's this ***** right here: xoxo Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/289/#findComment-28193355 Share this post
August 30, 20251 yr ATRL Moderator comment_28193367 @SashaDevachelli you're doing amazing sweetie Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/289/#findComment-28193367 Share this post
August 30, 20251 yr comment_28193439 27 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said: You'll have to be more specific since you submit at least 75% of the reports on this site I have a solution, and I speak for 99% of all ATRL, just ban Xtina23 #143 x Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/289/#findComment-28193439 Share this post
August 30, 20251 yr comment_28193862 3 hours ago, Xtina23 said: Hi mods, Happy Labor Day weekend!! N-E-Ways, a while back, I was called a "fat hoe" by the beehive. I wanted to #followup and see if my report went through and that user got what they deserved? #blessings you're absolutely deranged but i kinda live for it Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/289/#findComment-28193862 Share this post
August 30, 20251 yr comment_28193863 like he's clearly a basket case Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/289/#findComment-28193863 Share this post
August 30, 20251 yr comment_28194029 3 hours ago, Xtina23 said: Hi mods, Happy Labor Day weekend!! N-E-Ways, a while back, I was called a "fat hoe" by the beehive. I wanted to #followup and see if my report went through and that user got what they deserved? #blessings You get an email whenever a report gets solved Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/289/#findComment-28194029 Share this post
August 30, 20251 yr comment_28194440 2 hours ago, BrokenMachine said: You get an email whenever a report gets solved oh ok! I never check my email for anything so I didn't know. thank you bby! #143 @BrokenMachine!! Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/289/#findComment-28194440 Share this post
August 30, 20251 yr comment_28194456 2 hours ago, Click Clack said: like he's clearly a basket case Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/289/#findComment-28194456 Share this post
August 31, 20251 yr comment_28194641 3 hours ago, Click Clack said: you're absolutely deranged but i kinda live for it Is that why you st— Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/289/#findComment-28194641 Share this post
August 31, 20251 yr ATRL Moderator comment_28194678 7 hours ago, Xtina23 said: Hi mods, Happy Labor Day weekend!! N-E-Ways, a while back, I was called a "fat hoe" by the beehive. I wanted to #followup and see if my report went through and that user got what they deserved? #blessings the unemployed wishing ppl a happy labor day? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/289/#findComment-28194678 Share this post
August 31, 20251 yr comment_28194689 15 minutes ago, monologueNacafe said: Is that why you st— sdndndjdndn watch it toots Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/289/#findComment-28194689 Share this post
August 31, 20251 yr comment_28194766 fat hoe Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/289/#findComment-28194766 Share this post
August 31, 20251 yr comment_28195386 13 hours ago, PenguinTim said: @SashaDevachelli you're doing amazing sweetie You slept with the enemy and treated yourself to a meal, it wasn't an insult it was an observation, 2+2=4 but somehow I'm the villain in all this Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/289/#findComment-28195386 Share this post
August 31, 20251 yr comment_28195500 15 hours ago, Xtina23 said: Hi mods, Happy Labor Day weekend!! N-E-Ways, a while back, I was called a "fat hoe" by the beehive. I wanted to #followup and see if my report went through and that user got what they deserved? #blessings Are you? I'm only asking because I'm a fellow fat hoe Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/289/#findComment-28195500 Share this post
August 31, 20251 yr comment_28195614 16 hours ago, feelslikeadream said: You'll have to be more specific since you submit at least 75% of the reports on this site if this was enforced they would also receive 75% of the points on this site Quote Disruptive — 1 point, expires in 30 days You did one of the following: - Spammed [...] random keys Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/289/#findComment-28195614 Share this post
August 31, 20251 yr comment_28196348 4 hours ago, gelato said: if this was enforced they would also receive 75% of the points on this site Wow I never knew that was a thing Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/289/#findComment-28196348 Share this post
August 31, 20251 yr comment_28197158 8 hours ago, Radical Pessimism said: Are you? I'm only asking because I'm a fellow fat hoe sorry, can't relate. maybe @SashaDevachelli can help you, since she has her degree and seems to know everything and all.... Stay blessed on this Sunday, ya'll xoxo Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/289/#findComment-28197158 Share this post
August 31, 20251 yr comment_28197703 What was that Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/289/#findComment-28197703 Share this post
August 31, 20251 yr comment_28197867 The way members that are always spamming the confused reaction think they look smart as ****…no, *****, you do NOT You guys are neither funny nor creative Edited August 31, 20251 yr by Loca Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/289/#findComment-28197867 Share this post
August 31, 20251 yr comment_28197938 Ya'll were really cutting up on a Sunday morning. Whew chile. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/289/#findComment-28197938 Share this post