August 1, 20251 yr Author ATRL Administrator comment_28039302 Dark mode is for LGBTQ and himbos! Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/246/#findComment-28039302 Share this post
August 1, 20251 yr comment_28039315 5 minutes ago, Johnny Jacobs said: The fuxk was that the servers moved to saskatchewan Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/246/#findComment-28039315 Share this post
August 1, 20251 yr comment_28039320 Time for the overdue Omar Apollo banner ATRL owes us then. Right, sis? @Rogue Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/246/#findComment-28039320 Share this post
August 1, 20251 yr comment_28039342 3 minutes ago, ChooseyLover said: Time for the overdue Omar Apollo banner ATRL owes us then. Right, sis? @Rogue So I'm not the only one that was robbed because he got overshadowed by Katy's colossal bomb. Literal injustice! Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/246/#findComment-28039342 Share this post
August 1, 20251 yr ATRL Moderator comment_28039387 The way that all people do in here is bring personal drama or complain about the ATRL logo Is the logo ever that serious? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/246/#findComment-28039387 Share this post
August 1, 20251 yr comment_28039424 a Chaperone banner, please Edited August 1, 20251 yr by Spicy Pisces Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/246/#findComment-28039424 Share this post
August 1, 20251 yr comment_28039429 10 minutes ago, Dear Reader said: The way that all people do in here is bring personal drama or complain about the ATRL logo Is the logo ever that serious? And what have you contributed Dear Reader? Just complaining about people complaining Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/246/#findComment-28039429 Share this post
August 1, 20251 yr ATRL Moderator Popular Post comment_28039436 1 minute ago, KFC said: And what have you contributed Dear Reader? Just complaining about people complaining I see I struck a nerve I also see you contribute a lot with downvotes here! Keep doing your best Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/246/#findComment-28039436 Share this post
August 1, 20251 yr ATRL Moderator comment_28039734 1 hour ago, Riot said: Kate Bush has more Hot 100 entries than Reneé Rapp this decade btw Kate Bush could never do this btw Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/246/#findComment-28039734 Share this post
August 1, 20251 yr comment_28039775 7 minutes ago, penguintim said: Kate Bush could never do this btw Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/246/#findComment-28039775 Share this post
August 1, 20251 yr comment_28039785 9 minutes ago, penguintim said: Kate Bush could never do this btw Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/246/#findComment-28039785 Share this post
August 1, 20251 yr comment_28039999 47 minutes ago, penguintim said: Kate Bush could never do this btw Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/246/#findComment-28039999 Share this post
August 1, 20251 yr comment_28040031 2 hours ago, Dear Reader said: Is the logo ever that serious? it's like we can never have anything fun or light hearted without a bunch of unnecessary bitching like i promise after the first two minutes you will not care and go about your day. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/246/#findComment-28040031 Share this post
August 1, 20251 yr comment_28040061 we got a Renee Rapp banner before Björk... Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/246/#findComment-28040061 Share this post
August 1, 20251 yr comment_28040181 24 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said: we got a Renee Rapp banner before Björk... Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/246/#findComment-28040181 Share this post
August 1, 20251 yr comment_28040373 On 7/29/2025 at 5:21 AM, slw84 said: To crave attention that badly, chile... Girl shut thee hell up, no one was craving attention. They asked a question and i answered it and it trickled down to me doing something i didnt know would get me in trouble. no one is looking for negative attention here. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/246/#findComment-28040373 Share this post
August 1, 20251 yr comment_28040407 I'm such a dinosaur, I don't even know what a Reneé Rapp is Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/246/#findComment-28040407 Share this post
August 1, 20251 yr Author ATRL Administrator comment_28040457 22 minutes ago, ImJayboogie said: Girl shut thee hell up, no one was craving attention. They asked a question and i answered it and it trickled down to me doing something i didnt know would get me in trouble. no one is looking for negative attention here. I’m glad it all worked out buddy. This is what I’m here for. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/246/#findComment-28040457 Share this post
August 1, 20251 yr comment_28040508 8 minutes ago, Rian said: I'm glad it all worked out buddy. This is what I'm here for. Thank you for the hard-work you put in to help me out and understanding my situation you are THE BEST Ryan <33 . Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/246/#findComment-28040508 Share this post
August 1, 20251 yr ATRL Moderator comment_28040541 1 hour ago, sunbathinganimal said: we got a Renee Rapp banner before Björk... Notice how it's always "I can't believe there's no X banner" and never "Hello Ryan here is a X banner I made, feel free to use it"? Be the change you wish to see in the world and blood pressure of various ATRLers Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/246/#findComment-28040541 Share this post
August 1, 20251 yr comment_28040561 2 minutes ago, penguintim said: Notice how it's always "I can't believe there's no X banner" and never "Hello Ryan here is a X banner I made, feel free to use it"? Be the change you wish to see in the world and blood pressure of various ATRLers So we should DM you with banner requests then... Better yet, create a "Request a banner" thread Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/246/#findComment-28040561 Share this post
August 1, 20251 yr Author ATRL Administrator comment_28040646 Every time @penguintim has asked for a banner he’s gotten it with the exception of maybe once or twice. 🤷🏽♂️ Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/246/#findComment-28040646 Share this post
August 1, 20251 yr comment_28040722 5 hours ago, Curaga said: I hate the new design @youresotoxic icon Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/246/#findComment-28040722 Share this post
August 1, 20251 yr comment_28040743 42 minutes ago, penguintim said: Notice how it's always "I can't believe there's no X banner" and never "Hello Ryan here is a X banner I made, feel free to use it"? Be the change you wish to see in the world and blood pressure of various ATRLers if i made a banner and it only went up for a total of 2 hours then got replaced i think i'd be too embarrazzed so lemme not Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/246/#findComment-28040743 Share this post
August 1, 20251 yr comment_28040780 8 minutes ago, RideOrDie said: if i made a banner and it only went up for a total of 2 hours then got replaced i think i'd be too embarrazzed so lemme not This being the lived experience for some people Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/246/#findComment-28040780 Share this post