Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Be Without You vs We Belong Together

Which one? 70 members have voted

  1. 1. Which one do you prefer?

    • Be Without You
      47%
    • We Belong Together
      52%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Both were the highest ranked 2000s Female R&B smashes on Billboard's R&B All Time Chart 

 

Be Without You - #1 on Billboard's Top R&B Songs of All Time

We Belong Together - #11 on Billboard's R&B Songs of All Time

 

But which one do you prefer?

 

 

  • Replies 32
  • Views 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Be Without You   2004-2005 was such an era for female R&B   All these albums released in those 2 years    

  • VioletsandRoses
    VioletsandRoses

    Be without you is amazing, wbt was too radio friendly and poppy. 

  • Both are fantastic and truly among the best R&B songs of the 00's. But Mariah's voice just sounds so angelic on WBT, so I'm going with that one.

I overplayed We Belong. You just reminded me of a gem of a song via Be Without You! 

Both are fantastic and truly among the best R&B songs of the 00's. But Mariah's voice just sounds so angelic on WBT, so I'm going with that one.

Be Without You. 
 

Both songs are two of the greatest R&B songs of the 21st century, and it's so hard to choose, but "…You" slightly edges out "…Together" for me; it's simply ethereal.
 

Blige put her soul into that song and you feel it in every lyric sung. 
 

I got a question for ya
See I already know the answer
But still I wanna ask you
Would you lie? (No)
Make me cry? (No)
Do something behind my back and then try to cover it up?
Well, neither would I, baby
My love is only your love (yes)
I'll be faithful (yes)
I'm for real (yes)
And with us you'll always know the deal.

 

:loki:

 

Be Without You :jonny6:

 

2004-2005 was such an era for female R&B

 


All these albums released in those 2 years

 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png

spacer.png
spacer.png

spacer.png

 

Edited by LesFleur

be without you all the way

 

wbt is overrated. mine again, circles, I wish you knew, joy ride and fly like a bird >>>>>>>>>>>>

why did you only name the R&B all time list, shady boots

 

WBT is a classic for a reason. The blueprint for BWY as well.

28 minutes ago, LesFleur said:

Be Without You :jonny6:

 

2004-2005 was such an era for female R&B

 


All these albums released in those 2 years

 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png

spacer.png
spacer.png

spacer.png

 

And forget about The Diary of Alicia Keys. That was R&B perfection.

Hardest choice I've ever made in my entire life and I still can't decide 🫠

BWY for me. The climax and production are better. WBT is obviously an epic song but Mary delivered her best performance with BWY. 

Either or can be named the best R&B song of the 21st century and I wouldn't argue it. I can feel the emotion more in MJB's voice tho. Not to say Mariah's delivery was anything short of perfection, but there's a rawness in BWY that hits a little harder.  

Both are stunning but BWY is so raw that I have to go with it.

Be Without you. I love the rawness in Mary's vocal and she nailed it fully live. 

Be without you is amazing, wbt was too radio friendly and poppy. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.