Everything posted by Stankonia
-
The Swifties have found their latest black woman to attack (Janet)
- The Swifties have found their latest black woman to attack (Janet)
- The Swifties have found their latest black woman to attack (Janet)
Surprise! After Beyoncé, Mariah, Toni Braxton, Rosa Parks, and Tinashe, Janet is the latest target of Swiftiatric patients. All because a few people dared to point out that Janet didn't need 984 variants with new songs to earn her legendary record for the most Top 5 singles from an album in Billboard Hot 100 history.- How many of Taylor Swift's #1 songs are hits?
I've only heard 4 of those alleged hits- Billboard: The 25 Best VMA Performances of All Time
Another deliberately shitty list for engagement- Sugababes - 'Sugababes'
- Better discography: The Beatles, Michael Jackson or Taylor Swift?
Most definitely not Taylor lol- The greatest female vocalists of all time pyramid; What parts do you agree with?
lol- The most epic intros in pop songs ever.
- The most epic intros in pop songs ever.
- Madonna unfollows P!nk on Instagram
- Jay-Z associate gets a Trump pardon
This man is such a FRAUD- Chaka Khan on being straight: "Am I? How do you know what the f**k I am?"
She's a curious subject- Chaka Khan on being straight: "Am I? How do you know what the f**k I am?"
This feminist banger- Chaka Khan on being straight: "Am I? How do you know what the f**k I am?"
Listen to the legend's newest bops from her upcoming album CHAKZILLA, out September 18th. And don't miss her viral COLORS performance of Through the Fire- Chaka Khan on being straight: "Am I? How do you know what the f**k I am?"
- Ravyn Lenae names Janet's All for You as the perfect Pop album
- Lauryn Hill and Erykah Badu stun together
Outlander magazine. https://www.instagram.com/p/Db6QxAkiK0-/?hl=fr&img_index=1- Lauryn Hill and Erykah Badu stun together
- Which Kelis Top10 UK hit is your favorite?
- Which Kelis Top10 UK hit is your favorite?
- Kelis' potential daughter releases a mega bop
- Kelis' potential daughter releases a mega bop
Kelis responding to the potential daughter allegations- Why are US radios racist towards a poc woman like Shakira?
- Is the industry too quick to anoint black pop stars?
Please tell me you're being sarcastic. - The Swifties have found their latest black woman to attack (Janet)
Account
Navigation
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.