Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread 2025

Featured Replies

supposedly this was for Girls Generation first and I kinda hear it on the demo, some of the reference vocals sound similar to Tiffany/Jessica and it's the same vibe as I Got a Boy tbh

 

especially the "hey girls!" line, sounds so gg coded

 

 

where did all these Red Velvet demos come from? T_T I'm not complaining I need more, ReVeluvs eating good today :clap3: 

  • Replies 47.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sailor Moon
    Sailor Moon

    nnn the popup message nnn.. thought i was getting banned for a sec 

  • I'm going to eat the spaghetti today while reading all the meltdowns. I'm still not going to stream Spaghetti though but I will choose to stream this instead     After all the

  • aespa didn't chart but guess what, we're STILL not streaming Stray Kids  

Born Again is Kpop? Man the Blackpink girlies will never escape

Sophia serving Melody with the ad libs, Hybe let them sing! :rogue:

21 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

 

It was the least K-pop song among the nominees :deadbanana2:

 

There isn't a single korean singer or korean word here, It wasn't even released by a korean label. Literally, the only affiliation is that Lisa has another project as being part of a korean group. 

 

APT — that is in the main categories — is more K-pop than Born Again and isn't even nominated on this category. 

2 hours ago, youresotoxic said:

G0Rme_GbcAAZ_Wl?format=jpg&name=4096x4096G0RknU_W0AEuC72?format=jpg&name=large

 

they look so good :jonny5::jonny5:

The Korean influences... Everyone wearing black... :shakeno:

PINK TAPE IS HANDS DOWN THE BEST KPOP ALBUM EVER!!

 

Airplane is also one of my all-time favorite bsides from a girl group

31 minutes ago, Zack said:

aespa will release a new soundtrack for Gabby's Dollhouse: The Movie

 

 

Not Gabby, the chockhold she has on 3 to 5-year-olds is insane... But yeah aespa teams is sabotaging them like at least pick something that please to an audience a bit older.

Lisa's win was a joke and I say that as a fan, what was kpop about it 

 

Rosie deserved, I was just hoping the music wouldn't go on to push her off the stage 

1 minute ago, Bewitched said:

Rosé and Adrian Brody having the longest award speeches of 2025 nnn

Rosie was starting to annoy me just a little but Adrian can go to hell for that

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.