Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread 2025

Featured Replies

I'm seeing a lot of love for AOA on my feeds out of all the 2nd gens surprisingly. Hows their reunion looking? @harrythevifan

  • Replies 47.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sailor Moon
    Sailor Moon

    nnn the popup message nnn.. thought i was getting banned for a sec 

  • I'm going to eat the spaghetti today while reading all the meltdowns. I'm still not going to stream Spaghetti though but I will choose to stream this instead     After all the

  • aespa didn't chart but guess what, we're STILL not streaming Stray Kids  

2 hours ago, Witnessed ET said:

Oh so it's gonna be 4 members total with Lexie, Samara, Emily, and the 4th member will most likely be Japanese through the global audition program.

 

 

we need japanese queen Ezrela

 

 

25 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Excited would be an understatement :jonny6:

 

spacer.png

the life of a showgirl aint safe at the grammys :jonny5:

12 minutes ago, Butters said:

I'm seeing a lot of love for AOA on my feeds out of all the 2nd gens surprisingly. Hows their reunion looking? @harrythevifan

Not good. But we can dream!

 

:cm:

22 minutes ago, Xalric said:

  

 

5th Gen Groups

 

 

This literally must be one of the biggest budget MV, like each shot is BLEEDING money

 

And this one is probably the budget that is spent the least efficiently, so many random things in this video.

 

And I'm just on the GG side, the BG side is even worse for some groups. 

 

  

Like are we getting old or is everyone working on lighting on strike...

Yep, the 5th generation still hasn't started.

 

:cm:

2 hours ago, Cyanide said:

I would add Genie and Run Devil Run too! 
 

I think the videos these days rely too much on CGI/AI overkill like really it doesn't have to zoom into a girls eye and then turn into a rainbow over the sky zooming through a field back to the choreography scene like damn 

And this. Maybe it's time for Box MV's to return

 

3 hours ago, Pluto6 said:

Lee Know at the premiere of Dahyun's new film, ugh my STAYONCE heart 

 

Lee Knowles attending at an event which he is not being paid to attend??????

 

something is shifting I fear

 

12af5779b636d2b0e94e87b7ded6cec2.jpg

2 hours ago, mathekr said:

I think it's the lack of concepts. There used to be clear concepts for comebacks and videos, now the concept across the board is designer clothing.

Just another reason we need the concept queens SNSD back. 

Love Twice's international exposure and their songs climbing Western charts but really wish JYP would do more to promote them through it all. Don't waste this opportunity. Why is JYP such a tacky mess :deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, xrosup said:
  1. Creed
  2. Ceremony
  3. Ghost
  4. 0801
  5. Mess
  6. Bleep
  7. Phoenix
  8. Half Time
  9. In My Head

 

I'd say I equally like both Creed and Ceremony. I didn't like Ceremony at first but it quite goes off once it clicks with you. Hip hip.

 

 

I didn't bother ranking the other 2 versions of Ceremony :celestial5:

Phoenix is way too low! :fish2:

 

My ranking with a little bit of commentary:

 

  1. Phoenix - This nostalgic EDM jam :worship2:
  2. 0801 - I never expected SKZ to release a synth pop song :ghostface:
  3. Ghost - I love the switch ups between the rap verses with the scary/weird instrumental and the pop chorus :jamming:
  4. Bleep - Probably one of the most epic SKZ songs especially the pre-chorus :jonny6:
  5. Ceremony - as you said once you get it, you really get it :loud:
  6. In my Head - this nostalgic 00's pop rock :alexz:
  7. Creed - I like it, but I can't put it above the other 6
  8. Half Time - cute but I don't really use it as much as the other songs above it
  9. Mess - Cute ballad

 

The album overall is fantastic with no single filler, which is expected of Stray Global, since they are album artists :clap3:

18 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Lee Knowles attending at an event which he is not being paid to attend??????

 

something is shifting I fear

 

12af5779b636d2b0e94e87b7ded6cec2.jpg

We need the acting debut next!

 

G0EczMTWIAAqcwA?format=jpg&name=large

12af5779b636d2b0e94e87b7ded6cec2.jpg

:jonny6: her team is working overtime, that Grammy nomination is coming with a possible win

 

we need 10 outfit changes

 

 

1 hour ago, harrythevifan said:

The K-media isn't the one advancing ideas of millionaire teenagers feeling disrespected by adult staffers making $50 a week.  They turned the comment sections off years ago!

 

:cm:

Erm okay, not sure why they would be loyal and feel a need to financial support an entirely new group of staffs… especially ones who are openly hostile to them online 

26 minutes ago, New Edition said:

Love Twice's international exposure and their songs climbing Western charts but really wish JYP would do more to promote them through it all. Don't waste this opportunity. Why is JYP such a tacky mess :deadbanana2:

The way the other groups promote multiple bsides and twice is just there im tired 

27 minutes ago, rapperjennie said:

:jonny6: her team is working overtime, that Grammy nomination is coming with a possible win

 

we need 10 outfit changes

 

 

Gorl she's just presenting an award not hosting 

 

spacer.png

like dirty work, rich man has some nice moments and the overall vibe is interesting but the full song is going nowhere
i feel like there's no exciting moments in these songs that really make me want to replay the song


 

 

meanwhile this is still peak kpop :WAP:

3 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Gorl she's just presenting an award not hosting 

 

spacer.png

:rip: why did I think this meant hosting ok I'm over it already

The aespa bsides aren't too memorable, rich man is not bad either it's cute after a couple listens

 

The Savage album still remains peak kpop :giraffe:

 

 

And in other news, the Red Velvet demo leaks are saur good

 

The Russian Roulette and Peek A Boo ones :jonny6:

2 hours ago, hallucinate said:

the way i logged in to post about this but you beat me to it :dies:

they had a solid first year even though the first few months were rough nnnn

 

they snatched a moderate hit with hands up (meovv also did cute numbers) and i believe their next comeback(s) will be bigger :jonny4:

:bibliahh: I was on Youtube and just saw their little content stream they were doing, I had totally forgotten myself 

 

I wonder what lead to THEBLACKLABEL changing up their strategy with them honestly. Felt like the entire label suddenly woke up this year because they've been juggling ADP and MEOVV pretty well since MEOVV is already teasing a comeback. 

 

Have you seen all the hints? They keep mentioning fire/hot and Gawon said in her new L'Officiel interview it's a new genre to MEOVV. :jonny5: The choreography they said is their most beautiful yet too. I have a really good feeling about this comeback 

kpop demon hunters' success shows that people want individuality, relatable lyrics/themes and big vocal moments in kpop groups. meanwhile kpop companies are putting out big groups of teenagers with limited vocal abilities and no individuality.

 

will we see a shift soon?

3 minutes ago, Rhyme said:

:bibliahh: I was on Youtube and just saw their little content stream they were doing, I had totally forgotten myself 

 

I wonder what lead to THEBLACKLABEL changing up their strategy with them honestly. Felt like the entire label suddenly woke up this year because they've been juggling ADP and MEOVV pretty well since MEOVV is already teasing a comeback. 

 

Have you seen all the hints? They keep mentioning fire/hot and Gawon said in her new L'Officiel interview it's a new genre to MEOVV. :jonny5: The choreography they said is their most beautiful yet too. I have a really good feeling about this comeback 

well they have been getting a lot more money coming in with rosé's, ADP and Kpop demon hunters' success
TBL will only get bigger and more hungry for success if they keep winning like this :jonnycat:

3 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

kpop demon hunters' success shows that people want individuality, relatable lyrics/themes and big vocal moments in kpop groups. meanwhile kpop companies are putting out big groups of teenagers with limited vocal abilities and no individuality.

 

will we see a shift soon?

No because that's not what that movies success means

I guess it's a rights issue with Netflix and all, but why didn't they capitalize on Demon Hunters? They could've done something like Plave and turned it into a real group… Or at the very least, they could've commercialized the lightsticks we see in the movie.

That would've been the perfect gift for my nephew who literally watches the movie every weekend.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.