Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread 2025

Featured Replies

  • Replies 47.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sailor Moon
    Sailor Moon

    nnn the popup message nnn.. thought i was getting banned for a sec 

  • I'm going to eat the spaghetti today while reading all the meltdowns. I'm still not going to stream Spaghetti though but I will choose to stream this instead     After all the

  • aespa didn't chart but guess what, we're STILL not streaming Stray Kids  

49 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

are they gonna add more dates or is this the final one?

 

they already grossed 260M I swear if they beat born pink's record

 

12af5779b636d2b0e94e87b7ded6cec2.jpg

Don't worry, those are the final 2 dates

12af5779b636d2b0e94e87b7ded6cec2.jpg

1 hour ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

how can you be the nation's boy group if said boy group has no hit songs in said nation

 

not shade just asking

 

12af5779b636d2b0e94e87b7ded6cec2.jpg

Stray Global are selling more tickets in Korea than most Kpop acts right now, so it must mean something

12af5779b636d2b0e94e87b7ded6cec2.jpg

Edited by Pluto6

aespa's last few title tracks have been a miss or hit for me, they are alright, but not something that i'll listen to a lot.

 

Lee Know at the premiere of Dahyun's new film, ugh my STAYONCE heart 

 

Edited by Pluto6

I think it's funny how aespa's "refrained" vocal delivery is better than what other groups serve on a good day.

 

aespa truly set the bar high even for themselves.

 

12af5779b636d2b0e94e87b7ded6cec2.jpg

I was a bit worried at first, but I actually like Rich Man, though I was expecting something with more punch.
The music video is amazing, but kind of like with Ive and Stray Kids, it feels like a flashy cover-up for a song that's pretty weak.

I don't really like the direction things are taking lately. K-pop has always been very visual, but it feels like the music itself matters less and less.

I'm sorry but this styling is a complete gag. The opulent half dress, have blazer look is serving. And this stage kept more entertained than most other live stages this year.

 

Song will be on repeat along with Angel#48 sorry not sorry.

 

I'm glad they are trying something different for themselves and not singing over some generic R&B trap beat *cough*.

 

 

12af5779b636d2b0e94e87b7ded6cec2.jpg

So happy for aespa reaching the top 10 again

 

Their last 4 comebacks (Armageddon, Whiplash, Dirty Work and Rich Man) + KARINA's Up have all reached the top 10 on the same day of release. If there was any doubt who is running things right now for 4th gen GGs :jonnycat:

Rich Man is doing great and already has enough hourly ULs to reach the top 3. Hopefully they can keep it going...congrats queens!

 

G0FtjAAWUAA7bLa?format=jpg&name=medium

 

Edited by Zack

2 hours ago, Pikachu said:

almost top 10!

They truly never lose

11 hours ago, youresotoxic said:

 

it's here :jonny5::jonny5::jonny5:

 Vid is a lot but in a good way. I like it! Would love to see a behind the scenes video

Why are fraudor employees liking shady comments about NJ on Instagram?! Biting the hand that feeds you fr 

 

 

6 minutes ago, Zack said:

So happy for aespa reaching the top 10 again

 

Their last 4 comebacks (Armageddon, Whiplash, Dirty Work and Rich Man) + KARINA's Up have all reached the top 10 on the same day of release. If there was any doubt who is running things right now for 4th gen GGs :jonnycat:

Rich Man is doing great and already has enough hourly ULs to reach the top 3. Hopefully they can keep it going...congrats queens!

 

G0FtjAAWUAA7bLa?format=jpg&name=medium

 

I smell another #2 smash for our concept queens.

 

tenor.gif

4 minutes ago, TheOrangeTree said:

I was a bit worried at first, but I actually like Rich Man, though I was expecting something with more punch.
The music video is amazing, but kind of like with Ive and Stray Kids, it feels like a flashy cover-up for a song that's pretty weak.

I don't really like the direction things are taking lately. K-pop has always been very visual, but it feels like the music itself matters less and less.

Now that you mention it, those 3 MV's do share something similar such as having insane VFX visuals shots, as if they were shot by the same director (which I don't think is the case). Whether people like these 3 songs or not, they can't deny that they are the VOTY trinity 

 

So when we getting the Aespa Ft. Cher Rich man Remix? 

K-pop needs a refresh on music videos. They starting to all blend together again. Somebody call New Jeans Quick

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.