Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

EnterTheAttic

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by EnterTheAttic

  1. GIVE ME ANOTHER "MAMA" AND ANOTHER "THE SHARPEST LIVES" KINGS
  2. This is so embarrassingly bad. Is this your best songwriter of all time? And the fact that ALL of her songs this past decade siund the same
  3. OUT NOW I will listen tomorrow!
  4. What an album! A no-skip album if you exclude Your Star. 🤫 I was hoping some new songs would be released!
  5. I swear the USA is a dystopian place, because why do absolute **** like this have such succeess? I just played the song and there's nothing to like about it. The definition of a nothingburger.
  6. King, you better invite THEE Hayley Williams
  7. How? How could have he predicted that all of this would have happened?
  8. EnterTheAttic replied to Underdogs's topic in Base
    I don't need an influencer to help me form opinions. Do I think the P!nk hate train has blown out of proportions? Definitely. She's a victim of rampant misogyny these past few weeks and the petition to remove her as a UNICEF embassador after all the good she's done over the years is ridiculous. Do I think she's stupid and a loser? For sure! Her statement was embarrassing. Her inability and unwillingness to sympathize with the Palestenian people and position herself in the correct side of history is so embarrasing on her part and hurtful for the stans that have been following her for decades and know her true spirit. You cannot sugarcoat it. Yes, she's shaped who I am, but I will not blindly support her through this mess just because I'm a stan.
  9. EnterTheAttic replied to Underdogs's topic in Base
    Do you have anything to say about the things he says in the video? Or you won't bother cuz it makes your fave look like the loser she is
  10. EnterTheAttic replied to Underdogs's topic in Base
    The LASHINGS. 2 hours of exposing her stupidity. So embarassed on her behalf
  11. These are great! And spot on! https://www.instagram.com/p/DdM1rhdEems/?stkn=Z3l5bjh1OXJjaGNv
  12. EnterTheAttic replied to Underdogs's topic in Base
    These are great! And spot on! https://www.instagram.com/p/DdM1rhdEems/?stkn=Z3l5bjh1OXJjaGNv
  13. This is my biggest takeaway from thia THESIS. She should have aknowledged Palestinians more.
  14. ... and proud to be a Jew. https://www.instagram.com/p/DdKPJsVTvtl/?stkn=MW85OGd3aHlvMmRybw==
  15. This article is at least 3 years old. They just re-published it amidst the controversy.
  16. EnterTheAttic replied to Underdogs's topic in Base
    Are you that dense? Free Palestine has nothing to do with antisemitism. Only dumb people cannot tell the difference. Alecia apparently being included in these people.
  17. EnterTheAttic replied to Underdogs's topic in Base
    I appreciate you writing this here and I have to admit that you raised a lot of great points. And you're correct in a lot of them. I think the reason the response is so intense is because of her status. Who she's been her entire career. Popular underdog. Defender of the helpless and the outcasts. Always.on the right side of history. We grew up with her and ahe saved all of our lives. So to see that she supports genocide, is completely against what she has preached. Which is deeply hurtful. The response wouldn't be the same if it was somebody else who didn't make a career out of defending the helpless. Of course, you gotta add a bit of misogyny as well in there. People are always harder in women. BUT, she should have known better. Nothing can justify her.
  18. EnterTheAttic replied to Underdogs's topic in Base
    People I know are DMing me on Instagram saying how sorry they are and how sad this whole thing is. Because they know how P!nk has shaped me as a person.
  19. EnterTheAttic replied to Underdogs's topic in Base
    YOU STUPID ******* ***** LMAO
  20. EnterTheAttic replied to Underdogs's topic in Base
    Oh it's OVER over. https://www.instagram.com/reel/Dc_k9DSRO-i/?stkn=a2VmZGVwcGhsc2pl
  21. EnterTheAttic replied to Underdogs's topic in Base
    She's being dragged left and right. More than any other time. And as she should. I hope every single, every album, every tour from now on, flops into oblivion.
  22. Now, why do you lie like that? She wrote Dr Mr President for Bush. She openly supported Obama, Hilary AND Kamala. **** her, but there's no reason to re-write history.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.