Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

FKA twigs - 'EUSEXUA'

Featured Replies

Yeah this album didn't have much staying power, I will keep listening to the singles + room of fools though :giraffe:

 

 

  • Replies 2k
  • Views 86.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • i don't wanna be that person but she's a little to weird for me this era… like this whole 11 commandments, minimalism, eusexua thing is just too freaky for me. and this mv is beautiful but the naked p

  • Not me giving a striptease to my boyfriend on Striptease, making a wrong movement and snapping my neck giving me a jolt of headache i've never felt before. Literally on the bed in a dark room right no

8 minutes ago, Sbbmsve said:

Yeah this album didn't have much staying power, I will keep listening to the singles + room of fools though :giraffe:

 

 

The lie of it all

this isn't my favorite twigs project but I haven't turned it off. It's actually been growing on me. 

 

sometimes, you just appreciate a vocalist, ya know?! 

 

a vocalist with a insane taste in music production. 

1 hour ago, West Coast said:

Gjrt8-Fb-WUAAsyiv.jpg

Is this real or a MEME??!

7 minutes ago, Contessa said:

Is this real or a MEME??!

Knowing Lana, it could be both

1 hour ago, Contessa said:

Is this real or a MEME??!

i'm pretty sure it's fake but it cracked me up :bibliahh:

As a solid Twigs fan, it's now the second project/album I'm not really fond of. 

Caprisongs had the particularity of being a mixtape so I can excuse the messiness but Eusexua has solid thematic and sonical foundations yet I'm still perplexed. There are a few stand outs ofc with Striptease and Keep it Hold it being far better than the rest of the songs. Hopefully it ages well and my opinion improves. It's a cute album but it's not Twigs good.

 

 

Edited by chaeyonce

On 2/17/2025 at 3:49 PM, ThaInfo1 said:

this isn't my favorite twigs project but I haven't turned it off. It's actually been growing on me. 

 

sometimes, you just appreciate a vocalist, ya know?! 

 

a vocalist with a insane taste in music production. 

Her talents as a vocalist often get overlooked but the things she did on striptease are spectacular.

Instant highlight and one of her best songs yet.

 

52 minutes ago, chaeyonce said:

Her talents as a vocalist often get overlooked but the things she did on striptease are spectacular.

Instant highlight and one of her best songs yet.

 

my friends who didnt know who she was, were blown away when i showed them this project, the first thing they noticed was her vocal range and abilities. 

i overplayed this album the first week and i still like it but idk if i wanna see her live now . in nyc. 

20 minutes ago, BBathHausOfGaga said:

i overplayed this album the first week and i still like it but idk if i wanna see her live now . in nyc. 

girl her shows are ALWAYS a serve. I even made it thru the borefest that was magdalene and she rly elevated the material live. it'll be worth it.

Anyone who's ever questioned her as a vocalist is disturbed. Tbh!

40 minutes ago, BBathHausOfGaga said:

i overplayed this album the first week and i still like it but idk if i wanna see her live now . in nyc. 

Lmk ill gladly buy a ticket off ya 😂

7 hours ago, Contessa said:

girl her shows are ALWAYS a serve. I even made it thru the borefest that was magdalene and she rly elevated the material live. it'll be worth it.

the WHAT...

I just listened to this album last night because I heard a random song from it that sounded like Ray of Light. And I am intrigued. It's the first time I heard anything by her so I don't know her artistic output. I do plan to keep listening to the album because it was great first listen.

 

I'm surprised there is no love for it on this page... I came here thinking everyone loved and raved about it. 

I can't stop listening from start to finish it's a masterpiece. 

This will end up number 1 on my year end Spotify. It's perfect  for introspection, walks, workouts and dancing 

:jonnycat:

Edited by Bad_vocal_technique

this and perverts by ethal being my favorite projects of the year :jonny4:

 

i think caprisongs will be my favorite thing twigs has done but eusexua is right behind ha 

1 hour ago, worldwide angel said:

this and perverts by ethal being my favorite projects of the year :jonny4:

 

i think caprisongs will be my favorite thing twigs has done but eusexua is right behind ha 

Taste, same.

 

LP1 > Eusexua > MAG>>> Caprisongs

 

LP1 will never be touched but Eusexua has many elements that remind me of it mixed with the sophistication and avant garde of MAGDELENE 

24hr Dog is something different. So perfect, so ATMOSPHERIC. Truly one of her best tracks ever.

 

"It's true, I'm just this way for you. I bend more than what I thought was possible." :WAP:

Edited by LustSpell

The album was good on first listen, but it just keeps getting better. :WAP:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.