Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

FKA twigs - 'EUSEXUA'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 2k
  • Views 86.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • i don't wanna be that person but she's a little to weird for me this era… like this whole 11 commandments, minimalism, eusexua thing is just too freaky for me. and this mv is beautiful but the naked p

  • Not me giving a striptease to my boyfriend on Striptease, making a wrong movement and snapping my neck giving me a jolt of headache i've never felt before. Literally on the bed in a dark room right no

On 2/3/2025 at 11:08 AM, theweekend said:

24h dog is growingggggg

take childlike things and wanderlust off and we have a 10/10 album :WAP:

Childlike Things is one of the best and most addictive songs on this album. HOW DARE YOU

9 hours ago, MusicIsMyMaster said:

Childlike Things is one of the best and most addictive songs on this album. HOW DARE YOU

this is why it's horrid. it reminds me of children music. I hate it lmao but it glues on my mind

 

wanderlust grew on me yesterday. now I love it too.

 

childlike things OUT

the webstore exclusive vinyl is CRAZY i just kept getting things out of the gatefold jacket omfg :deadbanana4:  

 

it's definitely worth every euro spent on it

2 minutes ago, FlyPirate said:

the webstore exclusive vinyl is CRAZY i just kept getting things out of the gatefold jacket omfg :deadbanana4:  

 

it's definitely worth every euro spent on it

I sold my Spotify First Vinyl which is the same as this, and got a signed copy instead.  I rather a signed vinyl then a bunch of random paper 

55 minutes ago, MusicIsMyMaster said:

I sold my Spotify First Vinyl which is the same as this, and got a signed copy instead.  I rather a signed vinyl then a bunch of random paper 

my webstore exclusive comes with a signed art card, got it first day of pre-order (uk store). i guess it's not available anymore

 

btw Striptease outro is different on vinyl than the streaming one

Edited by FlyPirate

I just got my Spotify vinyl and not only is it full of goodies, looks gorgeous but also sounds fantastic :deadbanana: 

the way i've already moved on and forgot about this already :gaycat7:

If this won't win AOTY I will create a tiktok account and bash the other winner :khalyan2:

God this is just getting better and better with each listen. Eujesusua hasn't aged a single DAY, either!!!

 

KIHI is MAGDALENE-coded for sure. I like CAPRI even more than I did before, too -- such a good transition from MAG to prepare us for EUS. MAG->EUS would have been too abrupt

 

Also, I wish at the end of Striptease, the chorus wasn't so quiet? Such a weird mixing decision tbh - kills the momentum a bit

 

I don't even need the deluxe yet cuz I'm still so full and fat. I just keep sopping up the juices off my grubby fingers from this delicious dinner  :weeps:

Edited by ahauntingnearu

This album is incredible... But I'm BAFFLED Girl feels good isn't even among the top five streamed songs in Spotify, it's literally the most ROL/Massive Attack coded in the whole album and it does it so well.

Defo needs more recognition

Edited by RoughOperator

24 minutes ago, RoughOperator said:

This album is incredible... But I'm BAFFLED Girl feels good isn't even among the top five streamed songs in Spotify, it's literally the most ROL/Massive Attack coded in the whole album and it does it so well.

Defo needs more recognition

well the sound hasn't really made a comeback among the gp so it makes sense

5 minutes ago, Contessa said:

well the sound hasn't really made a comeback among the gp so it makes sense

I kinda get it, it's such a shame tho 

Edited by RoughOperator

She really needs to take Childlike Things out skfjdd it makes me feel like I'm actively mocking someone :gaycat6:

8 hours ago, Bimbo said:

She really needs to take Childlike Things out skfjdd it makes me feel like I'm actively mocking someone :gaycat6:

those who get it GET IT

 

a BOP

 

:msmarvel:

1 hour ago, Contessa said:

yall moved on from this already huh

It will always be banger.

 

I just don't think most FKA twigs stans are jobless teenagers that stream the songs 24/7.

Music should compliment your life, not be your life.

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.