Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

FKA twigs - 'EUSEXUA'

Featured Replies

2 hours ago, Supervillain said:

Is Childlike Things vinyl version any different? I keep thinking the North West feature was an afterthought

It's the same (at least on my UK pressing from XL Recordings) 

  • Replies 2k
  • Views 86.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • i don't wanna be that person but she's a little to weird for me this era… like this whole 11 commandments, minimalism, eusexua thing is just too freaky for me. and this mv is beautiful but the naked p

  • Not me giving a striptease to my boyfriend on Striptease, making a wrong movement and snapping my neck giving me a jolt of headache i've never felt before. Literally on the bed in a dark room right no

i listened to this album over 10 times. love it 8.8/10

Girl Feels Good will be one of the best songs released this year . I do prefer first half of the album better than the 2nd.
My least listened tracks: Drums of Death and Keep It, Hold It <-not really feeling those two 

Love Love Love this album

 

Eusexua

Perfect Stranger

Drums of Death

Room of Fools

Childlike Things

 

are my faves for now

 

don't dislike any songs 

Perfect Stranger finally fully clicked with me this morning 

 

I just wish the last part of the song was the second chorus/bridge and the last part of the song exploded even more, but I'm a fan of the song now

3 minutes ago, americanlife said:

Wanderlust… she was tryna get some of RAYE's nachos

Charli's too... 

This is  :flame: Bop after bop after bop. If I rank now:

 

Room of Fools

 

Eusexua

Perfect Stranger

24hr Dog

Striptease

Drums of Death

Keep It, Hold It

Wanderlust

Sticky

 

Childlike Things

 

This is even better than I expected! I adore the "Ray Of Light" inspired songs "Girl Feels Good" and "Striptease" (probably her most beautiful song),

but also the three prereleased singles, "Room Of Fools", "24hr Dog" and basically the whole album. I'm quite relieved she still has it into her since I didn't

enjoy her mixtape.

On 1/28/2025 at 3:20 PM, EdgeofTeeth said:

like the Shygirl vocals on Drums of Death

Wait, what? :jonny3: I didn't know that was her.

24hr Dog has that classic FKA twigs placement. Reminds me a little of her earlier work with a modern touch.

Def have listened to this album over 20 times by now

the webstore exclusive vinyls are gorgeous she took SUCH good care of the fans! the rest can take notes

  • Author

she explains eusexua, the lexicon and there is a guided meditation at the end

 

 

Striptease is easily one of her best songs. It's so massive and sexy. 
 

24hr Dog is also so amazing.

 

But the title track is easily one of the best songs of the past year. It's slow burning build up is so euphoric and it sonically illustrates what Eusexua is and sounds like perfectly 

13 hours ago, nooniebao said:

 

 

 

I have always thought Rihanna would sound epic on this track 

I'm meeting up with a bottom this weekend. I should definitely stop listening to 24hdog before it make me replace ha for a top:suburban:

God when that beat drops in KIHI. I transcend :jonnycat: Immediately followed by that amazing flute(?) thing

 

Jesus must be a co-writer 

15 hours ago, VerdantHue said:

24hr Dog has that classic FKA twigs placement. Reminds me a little of her earlier work with a modern touch.

This! the vocals are very early-twigs, the "ah-ah-ah-ah" from 2:40 remind me of the "I-I-I-I ache-ache for you-you..." from the chorus of Ache.

2 hours ago, Invader said:

I have always thought Rihanna would sound epic on this track 

Striptease feels Rihanna coded for me ! That's the direction I wish she had taken if she were lazily doing nothing.

2 hours ago, Patient Zero said:

I'm meeting up with a bottom this weekend. I should definitely stop listening to 24hdog before it make me replace ha for a top:suburban:

It's true, I'm just this way for you
I bend more than what I thought was possible
Me, in shapes to make you pleased
It eases up my mind
And helps me leave my power behind

 

:suburban:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.